SORT BY Relevancy
in Video Games
We back! Well Matt and Beau are back. Christine is busy drunk somewhere in Las Vegas, and Randal and Beau might be playing Amazing Race.
On this edition of the G3 Podcast, we'll talk about some of the announcements this year at Gamescom, primarily focusing on Sony and Microsoft. Then, Matt took some of the new Parrot Minidrones for a test spin. Is this worth the price of admission?
Then...CHIPS! Lay's Canada has narrowed down their flavour search to the following:
-Jalapeno Mac n Cheese
Hopefully by the time the show starts, Matt will have his hands on all four bags and will do some live taste testing on the air! If not...uh...we'll remove this preview like it never happened.
We'll also take some time to talk about the tragic loss of Robin Williams and chat with Beau about what's on his mind and what he's been playing around with lately!
Facebook: The G3 Podcast
Please tune in to listen to independent author of Pulse, Natasha Head. She will be sharing poems from her book, Pulse ad well as her upcoming book. Audience members are welcomed to ask questions, provide feedback and to be I spires by Natasha' s journey as a poet.
WHOOOOOAAA What a week! the Redlegs won a huge couple of series against the Brewers and against Cubs going 6-2 in the last week!
The all star teams are announced and we have 4 members of the team and Frazier is in the Home Run Derby!
We also have a rash of injuries how will it effect the Reds? We discuss it as well as new trade scenarios.
The Red Sox are taken to task for the handling of a release.
The whole gang is back together this week! Greg, Richard and Johnny are here to percolate on the latest in Reds land! Including a flirtaiton with .500!
Joey Votto is back, Billy hamilton is raking and all seems to be right in this world? Or is it? We shall see!
Also are the reds looking at a cuban defector?!?!
WHAT A WEEK! The roller coaster keeps on chugging along! The Reds take 4 from the Giants and lose 3 to the Fathers!
We also have the Brewers coming into town and a 5 game series with the Cubs to look forward to!
Around baseball we'll be looking into the Houston Astros ground control data breach and discussing some of the trades they turned down!
Needless to say after this week the mlb will never be the same!
Well if this week didnt show the jekkyl and hyde nature of the Reds what did? We'll discuss Billy Hamilton, Our Lord and Savior Joey Votto and Mat Latos.
We'll also go into depth on what beer to drink to forget the last couple of games and when exactly this teams fans should start panicking.
For richard it might have been 3-4 beers ago.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (18 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (12 chatters)
- Atheists On Air (12 chatters)
- Straitway (9 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (8 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (8 chatters)
- 64452 (7 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (7 chatters)
- Autistic People (6 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (4 chatters)
- NYCDaFuture (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB TalkX (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (2 chatters)
- SpookHunters Radio (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- DTRT Wrestling And MMA Online (2 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (1 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (1 chatters)
- Business on the Edge (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)