SORT BY Relevancy
A diagnosis of Parkinsons Disease is actually a diagnosis that is made after all other possibilities are eliminated by standard diagnostic tests. As such, Parkinson's Disease is otherwise known as a garbage can diagnosis. During the show today, Sharry Edwards from Sound Health Options is the host and for a switch, Robert Rodgers, Ph.D. from Parkinsons Recovery is the guest. Both offer fresh perspectives on the factors that contribute to the symptoms associated with a diagnosis of Parkinsons Disease. Sharry Edwards is one of eleven contributors to the new book Pioneers of Recovery (www.pioneersofrecovery.com)
Dr. Joe Hickey, MD, discusses the approach he uses in his practive to treating the symptoms of Parkinsons disease. Environmental toxins are presumed to be the triggers for development of Parkinson’s Disease. Examples of toxins as the cause of PD have been well documented such as Manganese toxicity, Carbon Monoxide poisoning, Carbon DiSulfide from the Rayon Industry and MPTP. He will add to this list, environmental exposures such as aluminum, lead, and mercury.
Compounding pharmacist and nutritional counselor Randy Mentzer answers questions about the effectiveness (or potential danger) of medications and supplements that are being used by listeners to treat the symptoms of Parkinson's disease. Visit to order CD's of Parkinsons Recovery radio shows.
How can yoga help those with Parkinson's disease? How can meditation help? Why is it important that caregivers also practice yoga and mediation? Elizabeth Armentino-Burd, Founder and Director of PD Wellness For Me, discusses her revelations about what really helps people improve Parkinson's symptoms.
Learn more about what is her new DVD, PD Yoga For ME! Let's Keep Moving Together!
Parkinsons Recovery is dedicated to identify any and all options that provide people relief from the symptoms of Parkinson's Disease. Reports indicate Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) is one option that serves this purpose quite well indeed. The program today features Lexie Lindstrom and Julia Schopick, best-selling author of the book, "Honest Medicine" who answer questions about LDN.
Hear all about people who are having wonderful successes taking LDN and also from those who have been presented with challenges related to LDN, especially with reference to convincing their doctors to prescribe it for them. This program is by far, the most informative and inspirational show to date on the benefits of LDN for Parkinson's disease!
Ayurveda is a tried and true approach to recovery from disease that originated thousands of years ago. What is Ayurveda? Is it effective for persons with neurological challenges like Parkinson's? What changes are necessary to see recovery unfold? Hear answers on the show today to these questions and more. Mark Keister has introduced Ayruveda to clients for 30 years. He currently practices in France. Many of his clients have experienced neurological challenges, so his perspective is gounded in a rich history that spans across four decades.
You will be dazzled by his insights and suggestions for what is required to jump start a recovery program.
Naturopath Tim Shannon from Portland Oregon provides an overview of Parkinson's with a look at the basic physiology. This will make it easier to see how some solutions may play a part. He discusses some studied treatment options and exciting "creative" Parkinsons Disease options. Dr. Shannon embraces the concept of treating the Parkinson's Disease patient versus the disease only.
From more information visit the Heart of Wellness website: http://heartofwellness.org
Eleven incredible individuals who are featured in the 2012 release of Pioneers of Recovery offer their insights and perspectives on recovery. Many are symptom free. Others are traveling down the road to full recovery. Clips from my radio show with each pioneer are aired during the show today. Be prepared to be inspired and motivated by people who have found solutions to their neurological problems in the most amazing places!
Over the past 30 years Sharry Edwards has pioneered a fascinating technology known as Bioacoustics. She uses a 30 second recording of your voice to diagnose the imbalances that are currently present. For example, are your symptoms caused in part by a deficiency in vitamin D3 or zinc or a defect in a specific gene or eating GMO foods? There are so many possibilities that it becomes overwhelming for everyone. How does she do this? Each aspect of the body (whether it is an organ, vitamin, mineral, gene or whatever) emits a specific frequency. The presence of absence of these frequencies are identified using her vocal profiling technology. Her approach cuts to the quick by identifying which imbalances in the body may be contributing to neurologocial symptoms.
If you do not know what is causing your symptoms, it becomes overwhelming to decide which of the many available options will help you feel better. Sharry Edwards will offer live voice profile analyses for persons who call into the show. She will also announce a special two day training she will offer in Santa Fe after the Parkinsons Recovery Summit concludes to teach you how to assess and treat imbalances yourself.
Brian Yusem ND's show will give the listener the Underlying Causes of All Disease.
Dr. Brian Yusem ND. has had a career of over 20,000 patients with over a 95% Success Rate, over 2,000 live radio shows as an Investigative Reporter on health and nutrition therapies. He has interviewed some of the most prolific Doctors, Scholars, Teachers, Professors, Olympic Athletes. He loves to give the audience a realistic approach to self empowerment.
This is a starting point for a circular vision of how diseases are created and what to do about them.
Brian Yusem is both doing a radio match with a book series for purchase on Amazon.
The book series will give you total control of your destiny, both in the healthcare field and manefesting your goals.
Brian Yusem's site is the OrganicWellnessNetwork.com where he has many articles for you to follow, as well as, many fun and interesting videos on health and fitness.
He also has BrianYusem.com
Key questions everyone wants answers to are: what causes the symptoms of Parkinson's disease and what can you do about it? Dr. Jacyln Gisburne, Ph.D., has profound answers to both of these questions.
She has focused her research attention on identifying the circumstances that cause the symptoms of Parkinsons using a neurofeedback technology known as beta resets. After working with a wide range of persons with Parkinson's symptoms, Dr. Gisburne finds that the cause is often rooted in early childhood experiences. How do her findings match with your own early background?
Listen to the show to discover the answer. Dr. Gisburne is one of 18 remarkable individuals who will be presenting their discoveries at the Parkinsons Recovery Summit in Santa Fe. New Mexico February,. 2013.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (157 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (20 chatters)
- Straitway (19 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (17 chatters)
- The Portal (15 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- in5d (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (5 chatters)
- Missy Hill (5 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (5 chatters)
- Conservative Report (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (3 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (3 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- CrystalPSmith (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Role of Women InXXXX (2 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (2 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (2 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Middle Men (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Speed 77 Radio (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- EFT Radio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- angel coaches (1 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Move to Amend (0 chatters)
- A Sistas Circle Empowerment Hour (0 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (0 chatters)