SORT BY Relevancy
Internet marketing expert and author Andy Traub joins Jim Paris. Andy shares his success secrets for launching a first book in the Amazon Kindle store. He also shares some time management tips on taking control of your e mail. Andy is a full time author and Internet marketer and also hosts a number of podcast.
Michelle Pozon has been playing in closets all her life. Growing up in South East Asia, her favorite moments were styling her mother’s outfits for the occasional Embassy Ball. “Seeing my mother beam at her own reflection never failed to thrill me.”
Fast forward 39 years later to Paris. With 3 fashion labels under her belt, and an International clientele, Michelle found herself feeling miserable. “The more my business grew, the more depressed I felt.” She sold her last label and went into what she calls ‘meditation hibernation’. For 2 years, “I grieved and prayed for answers.” When the answers weren’t apparent, she found solace in de cluttering her home and organizing closets, “over and over again, until it felt right.”
She also helped friends with their wardrobes. Then one day, she recalled one of her childhood dreams: “Someday I will live in Paris, I will be married to a French man and I will help women feel beautiful”. An aha moment. Without a Facebook page or a website, she told her friends that she would “LOVE to help women FEEL beautiful”. The word spread and Closet Guru, Paris was born. “Within a week, I had 4 clients!”
It’s more than dressing body types and following trends for Michelle. “My goal is NOT to make you over.” In an intimate quest, she helps women clear out the superfluous, facilitating individual expression and personal growth.
The name Closet Guru, Paris makes her smile. Her hobby is now a gift she shares with the world. “I’m humbled. I’m at play. I am of service. And, seeing my clients smile at their own reflection… that - is pure bliss.”
Paris Lamont coming out of Mantua, West Philadelphia is slowly making a name for his self in the tri state area. Coming on the scene in 2011 with youtube he's 10,000 views strong and has taking the reigns as one of Philadelphia's most proficient artist. Born to a single Mother and two brothers in 1991 Paris grew up playing sports in his youth, in 2010 his last year at overbrook high school a childhood friend helped him realize that he had a gift for rapping and to pursue it instead of a
The Dan and Jim show is the only call in, live American sports talk program from Paris, France! Dan and Jim discuss Saturday morning the topics of the weekend, make their usual improbbable predictions, and then wrap up the week each Monday with a recap of just how much they got wrong!
in Self Help
Welcome Author/Researcher - Philip Paris with his book, taken from life situations of MEN IN VIOLENT RELATIONSHIPS - 'Men Cry Alone' - is an incredible look into the mindset of a Male Victim of Violence & Abuse.
The entire month of October's broadcasting has been focused on the topic of Domestic/Relationship Violence and we are continuing this with a look into the deep silence of our society on the topic of MALE VICTIMS IN RELATIONSHIP/DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.
Please join with Trish as she speaks with Author/Researcher Philip Paris about excellently written book, 'Men Cry Alone'. How is when a man has grown up being abused and then goes into a releationship/marriage which then becomes abusive? What about the situation where they have been together forever, suddenly his sweet wife is becoming violent because of her illness, Dimentia? How about the man whose wife has taken complete control of his world & his finances, but he cannot reach out in society, where is he to go, who will help him, who will listen to him, what about his children?????
This show is an incredible journey into the mindset of the Male Victims, please join us live at 9pm eastern/ 8 pm central/ 7pm mountain/ 6pm pacific time - It'll be 2am in the U.K., but Philip will be wide awake for your interaction.
This is a commity outreach broadcast production of Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery. This show is in no way to be taken as any form of professional therapeutic or psychiatric programming. Please invite just one friend and let's begin connecting hearts & holding hands around the world to end the violence and abuse against another being. Thank you.
Join Host Live Chats
- 5D Media Network (72 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- Paranormal Matters (11 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (6 chatters)
- GR HealingFountain (6 chatters)
- International Life Coach Radio (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (4 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- NewEnglandSportsAccess (3 chatters)
- We Are Wrestling Radio (3 chatters)
- BishopGeraldScott (3 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (3 chatters)
- church chat (2 chatters)
- Diva Spot Radio (2 chatters)
- Its Live Real Talk (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Annette E Morton (2 chatters)
- Art of Living Well Radio (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- The Christian Sportsman (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Live From Out Da Stixx (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Sports Kingdom (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- This Is Infamous Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal Prayer of Jerusalem (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Author Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Alternative Choice Today (1 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (1 chatters)
- Hrafnstong Radio (1 chatters)