SORT BY Relevancy
This week, Margit and Barbara gab about their new book "A Year of Good-Enough Parenting." Join in as they share insights, stories and the honest truth about their first collaboration that was waaaaaay more than a year in the making. And, call in to ask you questions and talk to Margit and Barb live on the air. You can get the book on Amazon, Kindle or by visiting www.good-enoughparenting.com.
Today we are going to explore competitive parenting. Do you want or need your child to out preform other children. Is your success as a parent directly attached to how your child performs? Do you keep a running score sheet comparing your successes against other parents successes?
We’re going to talk about finding your peace within the parenting journey. Yes, it’s absolutely possible! This dynamic topic of discussion will revolve around all the practical things you can do to parent from a whole new level of empowerment and wholeness. We will combine these everyday recommendations with some deeply spiritual methods you can employ to bond deeply and powerfully with your child. This discussion is sure to provide you with many new concepts to put to work immediately to support you in living from your Grand Self, your Grace and your Peace regardless of what is happening in your life or with your children.
Join us on Wednesday, October 16th at 11 AM Rocky Mountain Time for the next live broadcast of The Parenting Sessions Radio Show. And don't forget to email us your parenting questions at www.ParentingSessions.com.
Many people don't write out goals because of uncertainty about what they really want in life. On today's broadcast I'll show you how to overcome the frustration of not knowing what it is you really want to do. I'll show you a technique that will help you how to discover what it is you want from life and and how to create the roadmap to achieve those goals.
in Self Help
Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed...as if life is just too much? Are you so busy that you can't hear yourself think? Have you committed to do too many things and you just can't get them all done and still have time for you?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then it's time to sit down and reevaluate.
You have choices...lots of choices!!! You can begin to live a new life today. Sometimes, we just have to take it one day at a time, one step at a time
Join host, Judi Moreo, author of You Are More Than Enough, as she discusses Choices and explains how to set "Goals for a Day." . Listen in. You'll be glad you did.
http://blogtalkradio.com/hollischapmanshow Join ous special guests as we speak on the secret of Success Have you set important goals for yourself only to let them slowly slip away? How many New Year's resolutions have you made? How many have you actually kept?
If you're like most people, when you think about it, you won't like the answers to those questions.
I actually know people who don't have goals.
They just go about their lives from day to day thinking, "This is my life. This is what I have to do. I may not like it, but I can't change it." It's definitely time for you to make a change for the better
Parenting is really hard, but it's especially hard if you're the parent of a child with social, emotional, and behavioral challenges. There's so much advice being thrown your way, a lot of it telling you to be more firm, more consistent, and more diligent with the rewards and punishments. If all those sticker charts, time-outs, screaming matches, arguments have you feeling like a lot of parents do -- isolated, frustrated, and desperate -- well, you've found a program that can help. On this program, Dr. Ross Greene -- author of The Explosive Child and originator of the Collaborative Problem Solving (CPS) approach -- helps parents understand challenging behavior and overcome many of the hurdles involved in implementing his model. It's very hard work...and this is a great opportunity to call in, ask questions, get the support you need, and or just listen to other parents or relatives who are dealing with similar real-life issues. The program airs every Monday at 11 am Eastern time from September through May. Sponsored by Dr. Greene's non-profit, Lives in the Balance (www.livesinthebalance.org).
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (33 chatters)
- Ms Blue (33 chatters)
- Love Productions (17 chatters)
- ankhkakek (16 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (15 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (15 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (14 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- drdeath26 (13 chatters)
- Puerto Rico Reptiles Radio (11 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (10 chatters)
- MOUNTAIN CHILD (9 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (9 chatters)
- torihartman (9 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- Vince in the Bay (5 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- amyalkon (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (3 chatters)
- NOCTURNAL FREQUENCY RADIO (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (3 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- The LADY JAZ LIVE Show (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- chocmami (2 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- I AM U Radio (2 chatters)
- DiggerDan (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- FRANCY AND FRIENDS (1 chatters)
- Geek Pile (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Blues Unchained (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- The Motor Mouth Mosley Radio Show (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- Ski And Critical (1 chatters)
- Jay Rex Music live Talk (1 chatters)
- Walkersvillemom (1 chatters)
- Warn paranormal radio (1 chatters)