SORT BY Relevancy
In today’s episode Greg will be covering the very important topic of resenting appropriate boundaries with your ex or soon to be ex-spouse.
As promised the second half of the show Greg will be covering one of the four core areas of your life that not only help you recover from your divorce or break up but will help you become better and stronger than EVER.
Today he will be covering the area of Being. He will be covering his favorite book Loving What Is, by Bryan Katie and a few minutes on favorite meditation practice.
Shelly Mahon has worked with youth and families for over 20 years in a variety of different settings. For almost a decade, she has worked with divorced parents to adjust to their divorce and build strong, healthy relationships with their children. Since divorce has been recognized as a risk factor for both parents and children, Shelly's work focuses on helping them rebound from their experience and create their life moving forward. Her long term commitment and Ph.D. in Human Development and Families allows her to address normal parenting issues, as well as issues related to specific circumstances surrounding divorce.
www.shellydmahon.com (parenting teens)
Find Shelly at the CCFL Global Academy:
When my ex announced she was going to get remarried, I decided to post something about it on Facebook. No, this isn’t a story of a poorly considered FB post gone sour.
You can read the entire post in the following pages, but in essence what I said was:
I am so happy for her. She’s an amazing woman. I wish them both the very best for the future.
The comments, both online and offline, came pouring in. Some thought it was a joke. Some thought I was being sarcastic.
I was interested in the response but I was also saddened. It is clear that so many people see their divorces as disasters and their exes as the devil. It doesn’t have to be that way.
My own divorce allowed both my ex and me to face the future unburdened by anger, resentment, bitterness, and even huge attorney fees. My approach allowed us to move into the future with the possibility of being the best versions of ourselves. This experience prompted me to write the book about the “selfish” divorce. The selfish divorce isn’t what you think. It could easily be called the “selfless” divorce, because in the end, being selfless is adaptive and will lead to the best outcomes possible for you, your ex, and your children.
That said, here’s what to expect from The Selfish Divorce Radio:
At times i’ll tell you my life story, especially as it relates to relationships and marriage. Some of these lessons have to do with relationships and some don’t. But they’re all things I’ve learned and if possible, I’d like to help prevent you from taking any of the “classes” I did.
We will also cover the tatical steps I took and continue to take each to to create a better life.
Lili Kristan Played the role of the Maid on the TV Show Dallas. Lili Kristan, has written a new book called “Hope After Divorce”. It is filled with true and compelling stories about her own divorce and proven steps to assure that you will not only survive but THRIVE and EXCEL after a divorce or any traumatic loss. The breakup of marriages and families that devastate and create crippling effects in our societies can last for generations unless true healing is achieved in mind, body and soul. Find out what she believes are critical ingredients necessary to stop the run away “divorce” fires in our world today.
There is nothing like being Hurt and Betrayed by the one you love so dear! You let your guards down only to be deceived on purpose! How do you come back from that? How do you move on? Can you trust again? Does God still have someone just for you? The answer is a Definite YES!!! Join us on Wednesday, Oct 15th @8pm EST to have an open discussion on how to achieve this God given desire... (646)652-2912
Immediately after at 9:00pm EST is our HOUR OF RAW PRAYER POWER! Anyone needing prayer or that would like to pray, please feel free to join us! Kingdom blessings to you all.... We love you!
When you have children and your ex remarries or becomes involved with someone, there are plenty of adjustments that need to be made beyond new living arrangements.“Life After Divorce – Step Parenting Issues”, discusses: If its proper for your kids to call their new stepparent mom or dad. – We’ll talk about The role of disciplining your child by a stepparent, and going to find ways to communicate with your ex’s new spouse or partner. Most importantly we’re going to show you how to remain an important part of your Child's life.Psychologist, Dr. Larry Friedberg is our guest for this program. For more information visit www.DivorceSourceRadio.com
No one ever gets married with Divorce on the fore front of a relationship. But it is not unusual that relationships end in divorce. We know very well that when this happens, it is usually a heart rendering experience. So how does one pick up the pieces after a heart wrenching divorce? Join us as we discuss this with our guest Dr. Willene Abigail McClain
**Dr. Willene Abigail McClain. Dr. McClain is a Women's Pastor, licensed and ordained Minister and Licensed Psychologist, Counselor and Motivational Speaker. She is also the founder of Women Sitting At The Feet Of Jesus which is a Women's Ministry helping women develop a personal relationship with God through meditation and prayer. She is a friend, a wife and a mother.
This week's topic on The Musings of Mojo is what happens after your divorce becomes final? Does life end? NO. Tonight Mojo will share a divorce story and tips for moving forward one step at a time. Mojo hopes you will tune in Friday night at 8:30pm Pacific/10:30 pm Central/11:30 pm Eastern. The Door's song for this show is not "The End" but "Break On Through".
Note: Mojo is not a therapist just a person who is sharing their experience and tips to help Break On Through.
If you have questions or have particular show topic you would like to hear Mojo cover drop Mojo a line at the profile page. Thanks for listening.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (34 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (27 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (21 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (11 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (11 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (10 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (8 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (6 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (6 chatters)
- TonyBrunoShow (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (6 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (6 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (5 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (5 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (5 chatters)
- Black Author Network (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- Bellesprit (4 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (3 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal PXIX Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- Baltimore Business Network (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Ask a PI (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- 64621 (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (1 chatters)
- Ginger and Marion (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (1 chatters)
- practice what u preach network (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (0 chatters)