SORT BY Relevancy
Do you have a child or children with special needs or developmental delays and don’t know what to do? Join us as we talk about it on the next PHL show. Later joining us in the studio will be special guests: Ebou & Terrica Juwara, Sr., parents of a four-year-old son with special needs. PHL airs Thursday, May 30, 2014 7:30-9:30 pm (EST). Have an interesting topic for the show? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, LIKE us on FB @ the Parenting Handbook Live, ICandy Radio, or ATK Marriage and Family Coaching. You can follow us on Twitter @atkmarriagefam or @parentinghandbk
Are both parents always the “best” parent for their children? Today, Glenn Barker, Executive Director of The ManKind Project, Dr. Marvin Thompson, Educator and Founder of Empower ED LLC and Chloé Taylor Brown connect with Sheila Peltzer, President of KN2P (Kids Need 2 Parents) to discuss her mission of Shared Parenting and her work to change custody laws to maximize the time children spend with both parents. Sheila Peltzer has worked for the past 7 years to make "rebuttable presumed shared parenting" the standard in family law. This 75 year-old grandmother says, “I will continue to work till I'm 100 to make it finally happen.”
Discover your best self today when you take the PEP! This personal excellence assessment helps you lay out a blueprint to start creating a more harmonious, prosperous, whole-life experience. Tweet @MKPChicago @ChloeTBrown DrTeducates
Breakthrough Radio co-host, Lisa Goodman joins Valante to discuss parenting solutions. Lisa is a state licensed child care professional with over 20 years experience and a mother of two. The objective of this show is to clarify discipline and abuse guidelines and offer helplful parenting tips.
THE PARENTING EFFECT: Children of Image v. Substance
Are you raising and rearing children of Image or Substance?
Host Phyllis Austin discusses students’ image choices over substance.
Learn how to raise and rear children of substance.
Listen, Talk, Learn and Act.
Invite young people to listen. Listen weekly. Call in 347.855.8603 or post a question/comment in our chat room.
Phyllis Austin: www.phyllisaustin.com
The National Parent Education Center: www.tnpec.org
Household DNA: www.householddna.com
Household DNA Parenting Pyramid: www.householddnaparentingpyramid.com
Join me and my special guest Stephanie Collins, as we discuss her struggles as a parent with special needs children and how writing down about her experiences was not only therapeutic, but led her to write a book. "With Angels Wings", tells the story of what she went through without romanticizing or glazing over the most difficult times. Her message is to tell the parents of special needs children that they are not alone, to give professionals working with these parents a perspective, and to give all others a glimpse into the world of special needs children.
Tomorrow is the first anniversary of the Parenting RoundAbout podcast. As we did on our very first episode, we’ll look at the holiday craziness again and give some advice for coming out the other side at least a little bit jolly. Join About.com experts Terri Mauro (Parenting Special Needs), Catherine Holecko (Family Fitness), and Lisa Jo Rudy (Autism) for this annual holiday get-together, and find links to the stories discussed on our Facebook page.
During this holiday season, come play with us and make a joyful noise! Join the Fab Five on December 17th, 2104 at 11:00 AM Mountain Time for an astonishing episode about the magic of you, the extraordinary gift of art and sound, and how these creative playthings can be used to accelerate your ascension. We are planning to share an incredible message from Master Morya about the alchemy of sound and your opportunity to engage with this high art to further your expansion into the multidimensional reality of you. We will be discussing the unseen spiritual results of consciously applied sound, sound-play, music, spontaneity, free expression and the profound, ecstatic release of the joyful nature of soul.
Additionally, we will share a beautiful, metaphorical angelic message about why art & creativity make such a deep impact, personally and globally, for adults and children alike. The story and the message are simply timeless.
Finally, to majestically close our final episode with the Awakening Zone, and as our parting gift, we will share a very special holiday message specifically for you, the Collective Voice for Sacred Parenting and Teaching.
For more information, visit www.ParentingSessions.com, www.Lilystruth.com and www.PeaceOutProject.com.
Welcome to Blog Talk Radio and Youth Speak. I'm Sharon Ann Wikoff and delighted to be here hosting Day 6 in the debuting of Youth Speak. And to make it even more special I'm doing this show with Jyude Albright.
Jyude and I have done many shows together on the Voice of Change Radio Program. In addition, she co-hosts her own show here at Blog talk Radio called Awareness Changes Truth.
Today, we will be talking in general about the dedication and commitment of a parent or other adult who supports and nurtures children to step forward and really shine. As I began researching about children and youth making a difference in the world, I was astonished to learn that very young children, like 4, 5 and 6 years of age are doing remarkable things!
One child, a four year old boy reached out and gave his birthday gift of $ 20 bill to a homeless man and when he was five founded his own organization to help the homeless! And just this week, I received a remarkable meditation tape made by a 6 year old to help children have a good first day at school! And after reading about these extraordinary children....I knew that behind EACH one... was that special parent or special adult who listened, supported and nurtured those children.
So, today we are going to be talking about such parents and what they do to nourish children in a way that allows them to bring forth their unique passions and shine at such a young age.
Jyude Allbright' is an NLP Master Practitioner, Certified Prevention Professional, Access Consciousness Bars Facilitator, spiritual messenger and teacher. Her priority is to spread consciousness to those ready to accept it. She can be reached at www.jyudeallbright.com. And she also co-hosts Blog Talk Radio’s, “Awareness Changes Truth.”
Extensive research has gone into high achievers, with the end result being more linked to discipline, drive and dedication than to innate talent. Many kids get easily frustrated at a very young age and after a few failed attempts at say, tying their shoe, they give up, cry, and request a Velcro pair. While temperament will always play a role, all children can be taught to push themselves beyond what they believed achievable. How you can raise your children to be winners.
Every family is weird in its own way. What makes your clan quirky? Join About.com Parenting Experts Terri Mauro (Parenting Special Needs), Catherine Holecko (Family Fitness), Kathy Ceceri (Homeschooling), and Amanda Morin (Kids' Learning Activities) as we talk about family traditions, personality similarities, and when that oddness needs to be looked at. Find links to the stories discussed on our Facebook page.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (87 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (67 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (28 chatters)
- The Portal (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (23 chatters)
- in5d (21 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (11 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- Rifleman (8 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (6 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (5 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (5 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (4 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- Painters Dream Productions (3 chatters)
- redmaryland (3 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- RefJeremy (2 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (2 chatters)
- School Of Thought By Rabbi (2 chatters)
- reactionariez (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Happy Hour Network (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- RokThaKonvo (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Relationships360 (1 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (1 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (0 chatters)