SORT BY Relevancy
I am recruiting and building my Paranormal Investigative Group and reporting back to my Realms of the Paranormal blogtalkradio show. My first investigation, "Creepy Unit 8", a vacant neighbor condo apartment on the same floor as myself Syndi Lumina and Neighbors in Unit 9. Wait until you hear what we have been experiencing. What is going on in these Condo Apartments!
PART 2 of Realms of the Paranormal Activity. Join me live on my mission to discover what lurks in the abandoned condominium complex next door. Strange sounds and noises have been heard coming from inside this building that has never been completely constructed; there is no second floor, just a pretty empty shell. What could be causing such disturbances within the walls of this vacant building?
My guest is Joey Ward of West Georgia Paranormal Research Society and he will be discussing quantum theory in paranormal activity. Mr. Ward has been a guest speaker at numerous conventions and been a guest on many radio and television shows. Tune in to hear what will be a very interesting discussion.
This is the last assignment for my EDU652:Instructional Design & Delivery Class. This episode is about Topics. The writer has learned that an instructional design and delivery topic is a learning object with a title and content (Horton, 2013). It is short enough to be specific to a single subject or answer a single question, but long enough to make sense on its own and be authored as a unit. A topic is the basic unit of authoring and of reuse (Horton, 2012). A document may contain one topic or multiple topics, and a document type may support authoring one or many kinds of topics (Horton, 2012). However, regardless of where they occur, all topics have the same basic structure and capabilities. Books, PDF files, Websites, and help sets, for example, can all be constructed from the same set of underlying topic content, although there may be some topics that can only be delivered one way(oasisopen.org, 2005).
I just want to thank Dr. Deb Moerland for being such an awesome instructor. Dr. Moerland you've been a real blessing. I hope we cross paths again!
This blog cast is about creating and Implementing an Absorb-Type Activity Needs Assessment. It is for and about EDU652: Instructional Design and Delivery. The instructor is Dr. Deborah Moerland. A needs assessment is a systematic approach to studying the state of knowledge, ability, interest, or attitude of a defined audience or group involving a particular subject (McCawley, 2009). This needs assessment is being conducted so that the interested person can verify her own level of knowledge and skill, interests, opinions, and learning habits and preferences (McCawley, 2009). Collecting and analyzing needs assessment data will allow her to identify what she already knows and answer questions about what she does not known (McCawley, 2009). Creating and Implementing an Absorb-Type Activity Needs Assessment will discuss what the writer knows, what she wants to know, what she is trying measure, determine, and define; how she will collect and record information, how she will report the collected information, and why this needs assessment was conducted.
Last week, Sherita McAams of iWatchMike.com and VodkaandCupcakes.com had the chance to sit down with the cast of PARANORMAL ACTIVITY: THE MARKED ONES. Andrew Jacobs and Jorge Diaz who star in the film chatted with Sherita about the filming, upcoming projects and what scares them.
PARANORMAL ACTIVITY: THE MARKED ONES is now playing in theaters.
Follow Sherita on Twitter @Vodkancupcakes
Talking about the Blu ray givaway of Robo Cop. Steel Case and comes with blurat and dvd and ultraviolet copy. Review Of Paranormal Activity The Marked Ones. Movie releases for Tuesday 6/3/2014 and Top movies from this past weekend.
Call into the show @ 917-889-3072
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (463 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (63 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (34 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- Ms Blue (25 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (21 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (20 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (12 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (12 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (7 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (5 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (5 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (4 chatters)
- WARRIORS IN CHRIST (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Italian Tomatoes (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)