SORT BY Relevancy
Join us for the live EMS Paramedic radio show. Jim, Josh and Dave will bring their own topics and open the back of the ambulance doors so you can add your own to the jump bag.
The bag is as full as ever but we can jam some more in as always. This week:
OMG EMT <- Jim watched a few episodes - pleazzzzzzz.
In hospital time, EMS utilization and it's effects on patient care
Summertime, drownings and July 4th shenanigans.
Plus member questions and more.
As we celebrate this Veteran's Day weekend, we're going to have Scott Diel and The Paramedic Chronicles on our show talking about their hilarious web series.
We also encourage all Veterans to call in and give their stories while they were serving.
We're brought to you by EMS Manager. Visit emsmanager.net for your FREE trial of this outstanding, easy to use EMS employee scheduling and management software. Let them know you heard about EMS Manager on our show!
Join us for another fast paced episode of EMS discussion. This week we bring up the topic of trust in EMS. How do we develop trust with our patients, ED staff and our EMS partners? Each has its own approach and it's own value in how we do our jobs and how successful we are as EMS Professionals.
Listen live, call in toll free or chat with us during the show.
Don't forget to subscribe to us on Itunes using the tabs here on BTR and be sure to leave us a quick rating while you are there.
Sam Bradley has spent 30+ years as a paramedic. Although still doing firefighter training, disaster work and photography, she is also a multi-published freelance writer for EMS related journals, online publications and textbooks. Sam is doing the final edits on her novel, “Partners, Odyssey of the Phoenix”, and has just published three short stories. Business Bio Sam Bradley, BS EMT-P has been in EMS for 30+ years as a Paramedic, Clinical and Educational Se
Jesse grew up in a Christian home. His father was a Mennonite Pastor and Mother a nurse. He grew up with the knowledge of God but denied the power of God to change his life. This led to a desperate search for worth, which brought hardship as he embraced the comforts of the world. He completed college at Hesston Mennonite with an associate's degree in business. At 21 Jesse had been hired as a firefighter/paramedic, married Kara and bough
Becoming a paramedic can be done via college or technical schools and can range from 6 months to two years. But what about those courses that offer paramedic training online? Can this be a viable option? While not the optimal path to becoming a paramedic, there is one situation where this distance learning can be beneficial. Join Jim and special guest Evan Feuer from Medic Training International as they discuss how to create paramedics overseas using US based training and standards. This episo
Join me this Sunday at 3pm Mountain Time for another FES Tidbits..... And another special guest. This time Jerrid Edgington Author of the "Racing the Reaper" series will be jolning the show. Be sure and check out the first book in the Racing the Reaper series - "Racing the Reaper" (recently re-released). You'll want to stay in the Know for the re-release of book 2 "Racing the Reaper: Resuscitation" as well as the release of book 3 in the Racing the
EMS is tough. Lots of training, stress, patients, families and even supervisors all make a days work in the EMT/Paramedic life. But what about when your very own partner is a total ass. Maybe to you, to patients or even other health care professionals?
How do you handle this type of personality trait? If you have been in EMS for a bit you are sure to have been exposed to some extent a partner like this or may even still are.
Join us for this episode as we talk about ways to deal with these "partners" on a personal and professional level.
We will also be answring some listener questions and maybe even a few hot news topics thrown in for good measure.
Visit Jim at http://emsseo.com and Josh over at http://wantynu.com
How is your summer going so far? It's early June and time for another EMS Rapid Fire episode where we discuss anything here on the show. EMS news, social media, training and more. We are sure to bring up questions we recieved from the listeners since the last episode and answer them live on the air.
Thoughts for this week.
Have the number of non emergent calls increased since you started EMS?
What are some key con ed training you should have AFTER EMT/Paramedic graduation?
Facebook, Twitter feeds and the general buzz about town.
Join us via live chat or call in toll free with your questions, comments and EMS stories.
Join us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/EMSOfficeHours
Dennis Carradin tackles the subject of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder on this episode of Own Your Life. Discussion will include the history, progression, symptoms, statistics, and the truth about the disorder as it applies to emergency services personnel (police, fire, and ambulance), military personnel, civilians, and children. Dennis will explore the latest treatments and the lasting affects on the individual and the family. He will also explore the impact PTSD has had on our sociuety. Don't miss this episode of Own Your Life Wednesday, July 2nd at 10:00 PM.
Our guest this week is Stephen Chao who is a Doctor of Physical Therapy.Stephen works in the outpatient rehab department at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in Manhattan. Stephen studied engineering as he has always loved the study of mechanics and solving complex problems. He transferred to PT school and became a paramedic as he realized that engineering was missing the key piece of being able to directly benefit people. Stephen's unique life journey truly evolved when he started working at Sloan Kettering where he tried to, " help my patients be able to do the activities that they want, or need, to do everyday.My job ranges from restoring a patient to participating in sports after surgery to re-training an individual to walk after treatment for a brain tumor to getting arm range of motion back after a mastectomy for breast cancer." Listen and hear this dedicated,compassionate healer describe his vital work.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (158 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (35 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (34 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (33 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (23 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (22 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (20 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (19 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (17 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (16 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (15 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (7 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (5 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (4 chatters)
- Chicago Girlfriends (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (4 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- The Pawz Cauze Show (3 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Erica Q Cooper Talk Show (1 chatters)
- The Ladies Man (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Tru Talk All Day (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (1 chatters)
- wego (0 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (0 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (0 chatters)