SORT BY Relevancy
Did you know that you can still get FREE pap smears and mammograms.
Are you aware of the additional programs and services that are now available under the Affordable Care Act?
Are you HIGH RISK?
Do you know how your breast density can affect you?
Are you aware of the TOP things that could keep you healthy?
You may be thinking I've heard this all before, but take a moment and listen. It's your life and you're WORTH IT!
Inner Images 310-628-4191 InnerImagesInc@yahoo.com www.InnerImagesInc.com Want to be interviewed on our shows? Just contact us at 818-865-8563 Member@AnEmpoweredWoman.com www.AnEmpoweredWoman.com
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, co-host Angelica Holiday discusses her own person journey with cancer and 15 tips on how to be a super friend during your friend's recovery. Angelica was devastated when her closest friend had breast cancer. Then, in a strange twist of fate, a month after this friend's last chemo, Angelica was diagnosed with Stage 4 Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. "Friends are a vital part toward recovery" she claims. This is how you, as a friend, can be there for another in need. We discuss Angelica's top 15 Tips on how to help your friend (for both women and men):
During cancer treatment there’s a limited diet, so explore those foods your friend can eat and cook together... My friend and stylist took me in hand... Purple, zebra wigs, he tried them too and we both laughed together... Find your friend special make-up from The American Cancer Society which has an amazing complimentary make-up and hair program called “Look Good, Feel Better”... Have a make-up night with this make-up. Other manicures, facial, the dentist and pap smears are put on hold... "Chemo Brain," an inside joke my best friend and I said to each other... when one is having treatment, you forget everything. Help the friend to write down all their user names and passwords... We discuss these and many more tips on the show.
Images: Angelica Holiday and the Navy.
For more friend information go to Super Friend Groups!
Spinning the Shutdown Obama projects and grandstands narcissistically about lost elections and the “law of the land,” Democrats smear Republicans with name-calling and fear-mongering, and Republicans talk themselves out of a bold battle and into a timid suggestion.
WHEN THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA MADNESS JUST WON'T DO ~ We've got just the show for you. It’s a simple enough thing – in the context of black and white – but a word can be twisted, contoured, confounded and arranged in a number of ways that will make a lie look like a truth and a truth look like a really bad idea. This is how the Main Stream Media operates and this is what WordsMatter will decode and enlighten you on. Join us as we bring truth to the madness that has become headline news! 646 478 3519 will get your views heard.
The Truth about Ted Cruz. If you didn't watch Sen Ted Cruz's recent marathon speech on the Senate floor you might be led to beleive that Ted Cruz spent the entire 21 hours reading and speaking and speaking about Dr Suess' "Green Eggs and Ham" based on what the mainstream media is reporting. To hear them tell it, Sen Cruz is an idiot who babbled endlessly about a children's story. We'll talk about What Ted Actually said and we'll talk about a media establishement that will lie, fabricate, and smear Alinsky style anyone who they see as a threat. They no longer exist to inform but instead are now the public opinion enforcement arm of the progressive movement.
We'll also talk about Obamacare, the movement to defund, the House Vote to Delay Obamacare and the Impending Government Shutdown.
Do you find yourself asking yourself, "Why am I so tired?" Well you are not alone. Too many Americans do not follow their body's natural rhythm and once it is interrupted, it is difficult to fix it. I remember discussions about "jet lag" when people who traveled through multiple time zones were tired for days after returning to their "usual" time zone and routine. Then in medical school, there was discussions of "shift worker" syndrome; where people who worked industry shifts of 3pm to 11pm and 11pm to 7am. These workers had more depression, more trouble losing weight and were more stressed. There was so much interest in this that shift workers schedules were altered to "seven day on" then three days off.
Well now it seems that Americans are "too tired" because they substitute "caffeine" and stimulates in the family of caffeine for adequate sleep. These drugs are not harmless. If you rely on caffeine to get through the day, you can develop a dependence -- so without it you can go through withdrawl. Caffeine addiction is as potent as nicotine addiction. It does not just "rev you up" during the day, It can interfer with restful sleep (REM) at night and leave you more tired because of the shallow sleep.
Sleep apnea is a condition experienced by obese people (waist circumference greater than 30 inches) who snore. A C-pap device is necessary to keep soft tissue in the throat from closing the airway while sleeping. There are four stages of severity in sleep apnea.
Another reason for "fatigue" is skipping breakfast. The brain needs glucose in the morning to function properly so eating a complex carbohydrate and protein provides the fuel for clear thought and judgment.
Exercise, social engagement and charitable activities are also very important to put the mind and body in balance.
Just like their "heathen" counterparts, Christians are more obsessed with "weddings" than "marriage!" The result of this bastardization of God's Holy Institution is an escalating smear campaign against believers, domestic violence spiraling out of control and a proliferation of infidelity among leadership and laity alike!
What can we do to stem the tide? What is behind this frightening trend? Where can Christians turn to be rescued from this calamity?
Tune into "UNCUT" to night to learn what MARRIAGE really is, why God put it together, what constitutes marriage in the eyes of GOD and why homosexual couple can NEVER truly be married! Is that too much for ya? Well, we ain't got started yet!
On Program #76 the shows Talking Points are covered:
* Jurror B29 says Zimmerman "got away with murder". No proof or evedence she says "but in our hearts..."
* Those getting Food Stamps should work?
* Racial Smear Campaign by "American Idol", claimed by 10 Black Contestants.
* Stevie Wonder boycotts Florida over "Stand-Your Ground" laws? Or is it for Trayvon?
* Paula Deen pays black emplyees to dress up like Aunt Jemima. I never saw a white Aunt Jemima.
* "Whoopi is Whoppi" as she eats her own - Barbara Walters.
* Family rescued by George Zimmerman pressured to cancel press to conference to "publicly thank Zimmerman".
* Holder's DOJ aims at Texas law!
If there's one thing Jon doesn't care for, it's driving US traditional values and culture down the tubes.
The Left Wing in the country is doing just that spearheaded by having Obama in the White House. The most radical far-Left president that the country has seen since Roosevelt! Known as the Black Messiah and winner of the Noble Peace Prize, He has lead the world to stability and peace!
Or at least that's what the Socialist Left wants you to believe.
Jon doesn't mince words in his opinions and commentaries. Sometimes he gets a bit carried away - but Jon is smart enough to realize that it's an uphill battle keeping the freedoms of the country alive and untrampled upon.
Join Jon each day at 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Eastern, for his Daily Missive or is it rant?!
Somebody has to do it - so it might as well be Jon Doe!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (26 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (19 chatters)
- reactionariez (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- StarChasr (13 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (13 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (12 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (12 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- GodKiller (10 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (9 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (8 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (8 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (7 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (7 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (7 chatters)
- in5d (7 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (6 chatters)
- Sandiee (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Christina Cooper Psychic (4 chatters)
- drkate (4 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- Tribe Radio (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (3 chatters)
- Positive Controversy (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- League Source (3 chatters)
- E3 Radio (3 chatters)
- 63504 (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Business 411 (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (2 chatters)
- Grok Radio (2 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)
- Stone Soup Moving Feast (1 chatters)
- mahiir tarik bey (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Kyle Preston Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Elijah Jamal (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- civilalert (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- David Fournier (1 chatters)