SORT BY Relevancy
Join show host, Marcel Cairo, for a LIVE post-conference panel discussion with some of the headliners of the NE PANDAS Parents Conference that took place on November 9 & 10 in Providence, Rhode Island. Call in with your questions. Show Guests include: Dr. Rosario Trifiletti, Dr. Keneth Bock, Dr. Ditran Agalliu, Organizer, Meagan Greenstein, and participating physician, Dr. Allen Lewis.
1. What is one kitchen trick you know and use that you don’t think many others know about? I don't know anything that someone else doesn't - my one thing that I do a lot is put shredded up spinach into everything.. chili... smoothies... enchiladas...spaghetti sauce..turkey meatloaf... I like to think that it adds come nutrients that wouldn't be there otherwise and you don't even notice it.
2. What is your most used kitchen tool? My knives of course - and my favorite Calphalon pans... My husband and I eat a lot of cheese so we have two cheese graters because one always seems to be unwashed.
3. What kitchen item can you not keep on your shelves long enough? Goat Cheese! I love goat cheese and I put it on everything - salads, bread, sandwiches, pretzels as a snack. It is soooo good!
4. What is a kitchen faux pas in your house? Putting my favorite knife in the dishwasher - I'm lenient with the other knives but want my favorite one to stay in good condition.
5. What’s your hangover meal cure (could be cure-all if you don’t consume alcohol)? For me this is more of a what is my favorite post run breakfast... I LOVE left over roasted veggies with some sort of protein like left over turkey meatloaf topped with sunny side egg!
6. What foods wouldn’t you touch as a kid that you can’t get enough of now? I was not very picky as a kid. I loved vegetables, the one exception is onions - I used to hate those - now I understand that they bring a lot of flavor to a dish - though I still can't eat them raw.
in Self Help
I’m a Pie Maker and Other Tales of Abundance…
Monday March 19, 2014@ 1pm Healthy Mind & Body radio present… I’m a Pie Maker and Other Tales of Abundance…
For those who know me well, you will have no difficulty in agreeing that I AM TERMIANLLY PERKY AND POSITIVE… Its true there is no cure and if there were one I wouldn’t want it. I like who I am what I do and I’m perfectly willing to share my SECRET OF SUCCESS to being a pie maker.
What I’m talking about here is the different between people who have a SARCITY MINDSET (only one pie) and those of us who have an ABUNDANCE MINDSET (millions of pies available) and for those of us who live in the EXTEREME EDGE I’m not just a pie maker… I’M A PIE FACTORY MAKER and I can show you how to do that for yourself… INTERESTED? I thought so…
Join me Monday @ 1pm and bring your pie pans
Talk to you then
Here's the call in number 818-668-5406 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Trifiletti returns to radiopandas with a new episode of House Calls w/ Dr. Trifiletti. Back from the Atlanta PANDAS/PANS conference, Dr. Trifiletti will be taking your calls LIVE as we talk about the Persistent Symptoms of PANDAS/PANS. Join host, Marcel Cairo, on Tuesday, February 25 at 9PM (ET), and call in LIVE with your questions to (646) 595-4018.
If you have children with neuropsychiatric symptoms that defys diagnosis, this week's show is a must-listen for you!!! On January 6th at 8pm eastern, The Center for Bio-Individualized Medicine is raising awareness about a condition that causes acute onset psychosis, tics, OCD and other neuropsychiatric symptoms in children (and adults!)....PANDAS (Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated with Streptococcal Infections) and PANS (Pediatric Acute Onset NeuroPsychiatric Syndr
How many chemicals are sitting under your sink? What do you use to wash your counter tops, stove top, oven, sinks, cutting board, dishes, pots and pans? No doubt, you are trying so hard to keep everything clean and sanitized. Odds are, you have a kitchen laced with unhealthy chemicals. Our guest, Leslie Reichert, “The Green Cleaning Coach” is a nationally-recognized “green” home-keeping expert who knows how to use food based liquids to clean. As s
How many chemicals are sitting under your sink? What do you use to wash your counter tops, stove top, oven, sinks, cutting board, dishes, pots and pans? No doubt, you are trying so hard to keep everything clean and sanitized. Odds are, you have a kitchen laced with unhealthy chemicals. Our guest, Leslie Reichert, ?The Green Cleaning Coach? is a nationally-recognized ?green? home-keeping expert who knows how to use food based liquids to clean. As she says, you'll be moving your cleaning solutions from under your sink to your pantry or cabinets. Her book, The Joy of Green Cleaning, rightly lets you know Leslie is a lot of fun; cleaning your kitchen won't be drudgery!
This week I have the pleasure of interviewing the physician who mentored me in Integrative Medicine, Dr. Ronald Ciccone. And look for a SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT at the end of the show. Born and raised in the Philadelphia area, Dr. Ciccone graduated Magna Cum Laude in Biology from St Joseph's University. He earned his Medical Degree at Hahnemann University School of Medicine and completed a traditional three year Family Practice Residency at Delaware County Memorial Hospital in Drexel Hill, Pa.
Royalprince Franklin Vanderbilt was born to drum. Born on April 13, 1978, his Grandmother named him Royalprince, anticipating an exciting and worldly future for her young Grandson. Raised on Chicago's West side, Franklin's family encouraged the development of his innate musical talents. As soon as Prince Franklin could crawl he was banging on pots and pans, and by age 5, he was seated on a Ludwig drum kit given to him by his Father and Grandfather. This began a child
Celebrate PANDAS Awareness Day with host Marcel Cairo and our Radio PANDAS Panel of experts - Dr. Trifiletti, Dr. Rabinowitz and Dr. Bhakta. Call-in your questions LIVE as we discuss therapies and remedies for beating the beast we call PANDAS/PANS. 9PM (ET) • 8PM (CT) • 6PM
Call in at 7pm eastern - 909-265-9152 SHRA RADIO 9/4/2012 MOROSO TECH OIL PANS ,PUMPS,PICK UPS WITH KEVIN BROWN Tuesday 9/4/2012 Kevin Brown from Moroso will be on at 7:15pm eastern time .We will be talking about wet sump oiling systems.If you have a small block ford and would like to see Moroso make a billet pump please call in @ 909-265-9152 or go to SHRAONLINE.COM. Plus recaps of the Y.B. nationals. Don't forget about the 5 minutes that matters with Chris Matters Thanks Carl,Chris,Mi
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (151 chatters)
- John Baptist (116 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (81 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (44 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (39 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (36 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (29 chatters)
- MMA Tonight (24 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (16 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (15 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (14 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (12 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (11 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (10 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- The Finding Relisha Radio Show (8 chatters)
- Writing Royalty (8 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (8 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (7 chatters)
- Kongolini Zulu Mau (7 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (6 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (6 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (4 chatters)
- MasterPiece (4 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (4 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (4 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (3 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (3 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (3 chatters)
- MOMO B (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (1 chatters)
- GEI Radio (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (1 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- Saiful Haqq (1 chatters)
- We Built That Network (1 chatters)