SORT BY Relevancy
1. Diane’s updates [2:30]
2. Liz’s updates [7:03]
3. Real Food movement pioneer, Mary Enig [8:00]
4. Low-carb controversy in the Paleosphere [10:45]
5. Should I quit cardio? [22:03]
6. Is palm olein the same as palm oil, and is it healthy? [31:41]
7. Post workout skin care regimen tips [36:16]
8. Raw eggs; ditch the white? [42:54]
9. Homesteading with goats [48:19]
10. Kitchen tip: pots and pans and safe nonstick [52:11]
11. #worstpaleomealever Call out [55:30]
Still confused about your 23andme?
Dr. Armine's lecture last week didn't answer all your questions?
Here's your Chance!!!
On 7/14/14 at 8pm EST we will have an expert panel that will answer all your tough questions on methylation, MTHFR and Bio-Individualized Medicine!!!!
Our panel will consist of Dr. Jess Armine, Shawn Bean and Cynthia Smith.
And, A SPECIAL GUEST, Dr. Ben Lynch promises to make a cameo appearance!!!
This show is NOT TO BE MISSED!!!! Call in...ask your questions, chat and get answers. See you then!
On this episode of Chewing The Fat with Big and Beefy , Chefs Rob & Clem welcome Jay Sykes of Flagship Brewery. FB is Staten Islands newest addition and they are kicking ass. The beer is great and the atmosphere is greater. Good times at Flagship Brewery. Jay Sykes, Matt McGinley & John Gordon are all buddies who grew up together and made their dream come true. We will be talking a lot about their Wit Beer, Dark Beere, IPA and their new Summer Ale.
Also on the bill will be a "BEER CHUGGING CONTEST " between Big & Beefy. Who will win the trophy and the bragging rights of Being The CTF Chugging Champ. We are taking bets, lol.
As always there will be a Top Five, Food Fight and Food News. Look for our new segment with Theresa "THE BRAINY BROAD" as we go over some culinary tecniques.
We also may be getting a visit from a local tavern owner to judge the First Annual Chugging Contest. Ya never know who else will be stopping by the studio.
Call in LIVE 347-215-7771
visit our archives on beatsandeats.net
Join show host, Marcel Cairo, for a LIVE post-conference panel discussion with some of the headliners of the NE PANDAS Parents Conference that took place on November 9 & 10 in Providence, Rhode Island. Call in with your questions.
Show Guests include: Dr. Rosario Trifiletti, Dr. Keneth Bock, Dr. Ditran Agalliu, Organizer, Meagan Greenstein, and participating physician, Dr. Allen Lewis.
Why do we find it so hard to respect one another? Couples fight, it's happens. When you spend so much time around someone tempers flare, but now more than ever we are quick to hit each other. Not just with our hands...we use pots, pans, bats, knifes and guns. Can it be that we don't have patience anymore, we can't take a baby crying or children being bad. We hurt kids and blame them for our short comings, let's talk about what can we do to help people traped in the cycle of abuse. Join us.
Join me as I shine the light so you can see the facts and the myths clearly:
EMF protection devices
perfumes and aftershaves
Lucinda Curran is a Building Biologist and Chinese Medicine Practitioner with a special interest in Environmental Sensitivities. Her mission is to make the world a safer place for all who dwell here and her goals are:
To prevent people from developing Environmental Sensitivities; and
To assist anyone who is affected by them in reclaiming their health.
#changeyourliferadio #ecohealthsolutions #environmentalsensitivities
1. What is one kitchen trick you know and use that you don’t think many others know about? I don't know anything that someone else doesn't - my one thing that I do a lot is put shredded up spinach into everything.. chili... smoothies... enchiladas...spaghetti sauce..turkey meatloaf... I like to think that it adds come nutrients that wouldn't be there otherwise and you don't even notice it.
2. What is your most used kitchen tool? My knives of course - and my favorite Calphalon pans... My husband and I eat a lot of cheese so we have two cheese graters because one always seems to be unwashed.
3. What kitchen item can you not keep on your shelves long enough? Goat Cheese! I love goat cheese and I put it on everything - salads, bread, sandwiches, pretzels as a snack. It is soooo good!
4. What is a kitchen faux pas in your house? Putting my favorite knife in the dishwasher - I'm lenient with the other knives but want my favorite one to stay in good condition.
5. What’s your hangover meal cure (could be cure-all if you don’t consume alcohol)? For me this is more of a what is my favorite post run breakfast... I LOVE left over roasted veggies with some sort of protein like left over turkey meatloaf topped with sunny side egg!
6. What foods wouldn’t you touch as a kid that you can’t get enough of now? I was not very picky as a kid. I loved vegetables, the one exception is onions - I used to hate those - now I understand that they bring a lot of flavor to a dish - though I still can't eat them raw.
in Self Help
I’m a Pie Maker and Other Tales of Abundance…
Monday March 19, 2014@ 1pm Healthy Mind & Body radio present… I’m a Pie Maker and Other Tales of Abundance…
For those who know me well, you will have no difficulty in agreeing that I AM TERMIANLLY PERKY AND POSITIVE… Its true there is no cure and if there were one I wouldn’t want it. I like who I am what I do and I’m perfectly willing to share my SECRET OF SUCCESS to being a pie maker.
What I’m talking about here is the different between people who have a SARCITY MINDSET (only one pie) and those of us who have an ABUNDANCE MINDSET (millions of pies available) and for those of us who live in the EXTEREME EDGE I’m not just a pie maker… I’M A PIE FACTORY MAKER and I can show you how to do that for yourself… INTERESTED? I thought so…
Join me Monday @ 1pm and bring your pie pans
Talk to you then
Here's the call in number 818-668-5406 or send an email to email@example.com
Dr. Trifiletti returns to radiopandas with a new episode of House Calls w/ Dr. Trifiletti. Back from the Atlanta PANDAS/PANS conference, Dr. Trifiletti will be taking your calls LIVE as we talk about the Persistent Symptoms of PANDAS/PANS. Join host, Marcel Cairo, on Tuesday, February 25 at 9PM (ET), and call in LIVE with your questions to (646) 595-4018.
If you have children with neuropsychiatric symptoms that defys diagnosis, this week's show is a must-listen for you!!!
On January 6th at 8pm eastern, The Center for Bio-Individualized Medicine is raising awareness about a condition that causes acute onset psychosis, tics, OCD and other neuropsychiatric symptoms in children (and adults!)....PANDAS (Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated with Streptococcal Infections) and PANS (Pediatric Acute Onset NeuroPsychiatric Syndrome).
We have the honor of interviewing Tracy DiNezza who is the mother of two children with PANDAS/PANS and an advocate for PANDAS awareness. Ms. DiNezza works to spread awareness in the state of Maryland. She also works with PANDAS Italia. She is the co-administrator of several private Facebook support groups that help parents learn and deal with this disease. Ms. DiNezza has been instrumental in promoting the first PANDAS Awareness Day in many states this past year, in bringing PANDAS awareness into schools and in aiding new parents in finding resources and help.
There will be time for Q&A....Join Us!!!!
Building on the last podcast I uploaded, The corner of Nature and equality, I submit this next.
A frame of reference, a path to follow, a way to distinguish between the Nature of things and beings. This episode is a fascinating (if I do say so myself...) study of Natural law which is very beautiful in and of itself. Learning more about Natural law helps one define and forge their own principles.
Where can we look up Natural Law, and read what it is? Well, we can't...we have to study, and reason from issue to issue, thing to thing, person to person.
This study "pans out" to bring more into sharper focus the simple basic things everyone should know..."Self-evident" truths.
How many chemicals are sitting under your sink? What do you use to wash your counter tops, stove top, oven, sinks, cutting board, dishes, pots and pans? No doubt, you are trying so hard to keep everything clean and sanitized. Odds are, you have a kitchen laced with unhealthy chemicals. Our guest, Leslie Reichert, ?The Green Cleaning Coach? is a nationally-recognized ?green? home-keeping expert who knows how to use food based liquids to clean. As she says, you'll be moving your cleaning solutions from under your sink to your pantry or cabinets. Her book, The Joy of Green Cleaning, rightly lets you know Leslie is a lot of fun; cleaning your kitchen won't be drudgery!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (31 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (8 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (5 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (5 chatters)
- MRTALK (4 chatters)
- Dr Loren and Seer Arjeana (3 chatters)
- VandaGuzman (3 chatters)
- The Final Say (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- The Campaign For America (1 chatters)
- Dreams and Visions (1 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Radio London (1 chatters)