SORT BY Relevancy
(1) 2PM CST. United Voices of Hope on BOCI Talk Radio hosted by Pastor B. W. Burnett Jr. with Co-Host, Pastor's Wife; Clarice Burnett. Call in for questions @ 818-668-5411.
UVOH is bringing everyone together to collaborate, and rally each other for the purpose of positively impacting our families, communities, cities, and the world. We are coming together for ONE common purpose.
Pastor B.W. Burnett and Clarice are community leaders in Memphis Tennessee with Renewed Hope in Christ Ministry. Text rhicm to 55469 for information.
Topic: Ministry and Business
Guests: Isaac and Chris Gordon owners of Go Get Away Bed and Breakfast in Munford TN. In addition, they are leaders at their church. How they mix ministry and business is quite amazing.
(2) 3PM CST PCCNA Alive! is hosted by Pastor Aaron and Patricia Campbell who Pastor Rising Sun Outreach Ministries in Memphis TN. Ptr Campbell is the local President of the Pentecostal Charismatic Churches of North America.
PCCNA Alive is bringing Memphis, surrounding areas and the world together as pertaining to social, racial, cultural and relationship issues, through the understanding of the true meaning of reconcilliation.
Topic: Convoy of Hope
Guest: Pastor Panisha Stigger serves as the Chief Commanding Officer of the Convoy of Hope MidSouth to be held on Saturday, September 7, 2013 at the Memphis Cook Convention Ctr.
BOCI: 10am CST with host Sherri Henley. Please interact via chatline or social stream. Twitter: @bocoffee #boci
Topic: Paint with the Colors You are Given
Panisha Stigger, Coordinator of Mid South Convoy of Hope
Conversations with Loretta Travel Tips with Martie Sharing with Sherri Contact Sherri
Finding My Way With Kayla Padgett: 11am CST: This English/Korean Talk Show hosted by 16 year old award winning recording artist, Kayla Padgett is a breath of fresh air that WOWS you with wisdom.
Guest English Side: Olympic Boxer: Arthur "FLASH" Johnson, USA OLYMPIC BOXING TEAM, GOLD MEDALIST,GOLDEN GLOVES TITLES.
Korean Side: Pastor Dr. Joseph Shin, Official Pastor and English Translator for FMW
When you adopt across cultural and racial lines, your family and extended family is changed forever by becoming a multicultural family. What can you do to make the transition positive for your child and your family. My guests will be Chris Winston, author of A Euro-American on a Korean Tour at a Thai Restaurant in China, president of the Korean American Adoptee Adoptive Family Network (KAAN), and mother of two adult children adopted from Korea; and Judy Stigger, an adoption therapist, Director of Professional Relations for Adoption Learning Partners, and mother of a transracial transcultural family.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (59 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- Jay King Network (12 chatters)
- Lisa Bousson (7 chatters)
- Soul Solution (6 chatters)
- AlternativeHealing (4 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (3 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (2 chatters)
- MCSN Radio with The Coach (2 chatters)
- Mystic3Radio (2 chatters)
- Rev Anne Presuel (2 chatters)
- Lisa Beachy (2 chatters)
- Bright Side with Tekneshia (1 chatters)