SORT BY Relevancy
November is Diabetic Eye Disease Awareness Month. Do you know the signs of Diabetic Eye Disease? Do you know the best ways to prevent Diabetic Eye Disease? Join Partners in Health talk show host Gail Dixon and her special guests (TBA) as we discuss how to have Diabetes and Retain Your Eyesight. During the second half of Partners in Health we discusss Pancreatic Cancer, the signs, symptoms and Prevention.
in Self Help
Networking to uplift each other in all areas of life.
Dialogue on topics that concern you. This Week: "Meet Alicia Bertine" To start off our series, we're reintroducing Alicia Bertine. Join her each week to learn about living and surviving pancreatic cancer. Living with hope and gusto. Our guest today is Alicia Bertine. She is a beautiful young woman inside and out that is inspiring and a joy to meet and know. You may remember her as on of the people in Oprah's LoveTown USA reality TV show. Join us and listen to her story. You'll walk away a different person. I’d like to hear from you! I invite you to call in during broadcast and share your questions and comments. Bring your expertise, resources, wisdom, stories and unique insight to the weekly topics. Don’t miss our broadcasts hit the FOLLOW button. We are committed to providing a forum for voices and opinions of woman in the mass media. If you have any suggestions for future programs, we'd like to hear from you. Send your comments and suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org maslowwoman.com
Parenting while facing the challenge of cancer presents a litany of major issues and concerns, not the least of which is how to talk to your children. Join us tonight as we welcome parent/survivors Jen Singer, Adam Johnson and Francesca Giessmann to discuss this incredibly important issue. Survivor spotlight on Megan Hildebrandt.
Tune in on Tuesday, October 16th at 2:00 PM/ET for a Blog Talk Radio special Pancreatic Cancer – Personal Perspectives to kick off our upcoming Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Day on Saturday, November 3rd, 2012. A panelist of our previous patients, patients’ family members, and staff, will be answering questions about how to navigate the medical community, what to do to build a network of support, and advice on how to be a caregiver. Using their own personal experience, they wil
Renal cell carcinoma is a very rare cancer that represents the most common form of Kidney Cancer; and it is occuring more frequently in young adults. With no actual preventon or early detection methods, if not somehow caught early, prognosis for remission are very low. Join us as we welcome AYA/RCC survivor Lauren Hassell and Dr. Carl Bischoff, board certified urologic oncologist and RCC specialist to shed light on this underdiscussed orphan disease. Survivor spotlght on Steven Robinson.
When a person is diagnosed with cancer, they need more than just information. They need to know what questions to ask; what options they have and what choices they face. They need to know how to be heard and how to find those that will listen. When my dad was diagnosed with cancer, it took hundreds of hours to find the detailed information he needed to understand his diagnosis and make decisions about treatment - and his time was running out. We spent too much time looking and not enough time living and not having any peace. Time was wasted. Join Mark as he provides you with essential information you NEED to know after diagnosis
They say, "Honesty is the best policy." This is true in the cancer journey as well. Being honest with your doctor, your doctor being honest with you, and being honest with yourself are all very important when going through a traumatic experience. Join Dr. Ken Weizer as he shares some thoughts on honesty in the cancer dance.
Are You A Sun Worshipper? Or Have You Ever Been?
Are You Worried About Skin Cancer? Do You Even Know What To Look For?
We've had so many emails, facebook messages, and phone calls asking about skin cancer:
what is it?
what do you look for?
what are the most common warning signs?
how do know if you have skin cancer?
So, on this week's episode of Kick Cancer In The Can® Weekly Quick Tips I will give you the rundown on what what skin cancer is, the most prevalent types, what to look for, and how to protect yourself.
As I share every week, your input, comments, questions, and suggestions are what make these podcasts possible. Please remember that without you, there would be no show! So take a moment to drop by our dedicated Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/KickCancerInTheCan, LIKE the page, and add your valuable and important comments, insights and questions.
Make sure you never miss any of these extremely informative, yet very short, weekly quick tips! Just head on over to http://bit.ly/KCITCquicktips - Subscribe, then rate the shows, add your comments, and share the podcasts with everyone you love. You may just save someone's life!
Need more support? Start by getting your free Kick Cancer In The Can™ starter toolkit at http://www.KickCancerInTheCan.com. Or call our 24/7 live concierge service at: 888-305-1495.
1 Very Simple Stress Management Strategy - Plus 10 Quick, Easy & Natural Instant Stress Relievers!
Ever Feel Overwhelmed, Anxious, On Edge, Stressed Out?
Who hasn't felt that way at least once in a while, right? Especially if you've been diagnosed with cancer - or you're the primary caregiver for a loved one diagnosed with cancer...or any other major illness for that matter!
Do you just need a few simple tips that cost you nothing, but instantly de-stress you and your loved one(s)? Well you're in luck! Because on this week's episode of Kick Cancer In The Can® Weeky Quick Tips I will share some of my favorite tips to get you started. And next week we'll add 10 more quick and easy stress relievers to your list! So you'll soon be well-equipped for any expected - or unexpected - stressful moments...
Your input, comments, questions, and suggestions are what make these podcasts possible. Without you, they would not exist. So remember to drop on over to our dedicated Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/KickCancerInTheCan, LIKE the page, and then add your valuable insights and AHA's, as well as any questions you want answers to.
Insure you never miss a weekly quick tip by heading over to http://bit.ly/KCITCquicktips - Subscribe, then rate the shows, add a comment, and share the podcasts with everyone you love. Thanks so much!
Need more support? Check out http://www.KickCancerInTheCan.com and get your free Kick Cancer In The Can™starter tooklit.
There are 22,000 diagnoses of Stomach Cancer each year, which a significant percentage increasing in young adults. Join is as we welcome Debbie Zelman (Founder, Debbie's Dream Foundation) and AYA stomach cancer survivor Jess Mac for an initiative conversation about this oft undiscussed disease.
Relationships go through a lot during cancer. Can they be strengthened during the cancer dance? What are some challenges do these partnerships face? Dr. Ken Weizer talks about partnerships, strengthening them, some of the challenges they face. Some great things to think about no matter where you are in life.
November is Lung and Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month Join us Live on Saturday November 3rd, 2012 at 8pm EST. Your not alone, we are taking an in depth look at lung and pancreatic cancer with people who have lived through it. If you have lung/pancreatic cancer, had lung/pancreatic cancer, know someone who has or had lung/pancreatic cancer or if your a friend, family member or caregiver of someone with lung/pancreatic cancer we want to speak to you during this live broadcast. Call in with yo
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (86 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (35 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (28 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (23 chatters)
- in5d (22 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (22 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (21 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (21 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (17 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (11 chatters)
- the klicious show (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (8 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (7 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Gary L Wimmer (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- WoT Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Radio Random Network (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- musician (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- BLACK MILITIA NATION (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- E3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- We Game (1 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Undead Randy (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- StonewallLive (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- We Are Not Cattle Radio (0 chatters)