SORT BY Relevancy
November is Diabetic Eye Disease Awareness Month. Do you know the signs of Diabetic Eye Disease? Do you know the best ways to prevent Diabetic Eye Disease?
Join Partners in Health talk show host Gail Dixon and her special guests (TBA) as we discuss how to have Diabetes and Retain Your Eyesight.
During the second half of Partners in Health we discusss Pancreatic Cancer, the signs, symptoms and Prevention.
in Self Help
Networking to uplift each other in all areas of life.
Dialogue on topics that concern you. This Week: "Meet Alicia Bertine" To start off our series, we're reintroducing Alicia Bertine. Join her each week to learn about living and surviving pancreatic cancer. Living with hope and gusto. Our guest today is Alicia Bertine. She is a beautiful young woman inside and out that is inspiring and a joy to meet and know. You may remember her as on of the people in Oprah's LoveTown USA reality TV show. Join us and listen to her story. You'll walk away a different person. I’d like to hear from you! I invite you to call in during broadcast and share your questions and comments. Bring your expertise, resources, wisdom, stories and unique insight to the weekly topics. Don’t miss our broadcasts hit the FOLLOW button. We are committed to providing a forum for voices and opinions of woman in the mass media. If you have any suggestions for future programs, we'd like to hear from you. Send your comments and suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org maslowwoman.com
November is Lung and Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month Join us Live on Saturday November 3rd, 2012 at 8pm EST.
Your not alone, we are taking an in depth look at lung and pancreatic cancer with people who have lived through it.
If you have lung/pancreatic cancer, had lung/pancreatic cancer, know someone who has or had lung/pancreatic cancer or if your a friend, family member or caregiver of someone with lung/pancreatic cancer we want to speak to you during this live broadcast.
Call in with your questions suggestions and comments the number to call is 646-716-6587
PancNextTM is a next-generation sequencing (NGS) panel that simultaneously analyzes 13 genes implicated in hereditary pancreatic cancer.
Utilizing next-generation sequencing (NGS) technology, Ambry Genetics developed a comprehensive test for hereditary pancreatic cancer (specifically pancreatic adenocarcinoma) comprised of 13 genes (APC, ATM, BRCA1, BRCA2, CDKN2A, EPCAM, MLH1, MSH2, MSH6, PALB2, PMS2, STK11, TP53).
CancerNext-ExpandedTM is a next generation sequencing (NGS) panel that simultaneously analyzes 43 genes associated with increased risk for breast, colon, ovarian, pancreatic, renal, uterine, and many other cancers. Ambry utilizes next-generation sequencing to offer a comprehensive hereditary pan-cancer panel.
Joe Hackman discusses Pancreatic Cancer awareness with Judy Loyd, Michelle Monhart and Diane Borrison of the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network. Joe, Judy and Michelle lost parents to Pancreatic Cancer and Diane is a survivor! Join us in raising awareness for this particularly lethal form of cancer. 43,000 Americans will be diagnosed with the disease this year, 39,000 of them will die from the disease.
in Self Help
Join "COACHING CONVERSATIONS" this Thursday August 14th @ 9pm as Life Coach Shawn Marie Cichowski and Creative Dream Builder Coach August Schilz will share their experiences of moving and accepting transition after the loss of a loved one. August will talk about his grieving process after losing his son unexpectantly and Shawn will tell about her transformation from grief to inspiration after losing her mother to pancreatic cancer. Please join the conversation at 657-383-1996.
The recent passing of Apple chairman Steve Jobs was a reminder that pancreatic cancer is one of the deadliest forms of the disease, with only a 6 percent survival rate. November is Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month and in this episode we discuss Purple Stride, a national series of 5K races, including a Nov. 5 race in the Tampa Bay area, that draws attention to this horrible disease. Race director Tracy Connolly joins us to preview this race and pancreatic cancer awareness month.
How much do you really know about Pancreatic Cancer, other than knowing that Apple CEO Steve Jobs, actors Michael Landon and Patrick Swayze died from it?
IN THE MIX hopes to offer more insight into this mysterious disease with valuable information from guest DANA QUINN-NWA Community Representative for the PANCREATIC CANCER ACTION NETWORK with her expertise. She’ll offer a better understanding of what Pancreatic Cancer is and why it’s called a “silent” disease. Join us for an eye opening discussion.
Tune in on Tuesday, October 16th at 2:00 PM/ET for a Blog Talk Radio special Pancreatic Cancer – Personal Perspectives to kick off our upcoming Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Day on Saturday, November 3rd, 2012.
A panelist of our previous patients, patients’ family members, and staff, will be answering questions about how to navigate the medical community, what to do to build a network of support, and advice on how to be a caregiver. Using their own personal experience, they will answer your questions live, such as:
• With an overwhelming amount of information and options today, how do I decide what treatment is correct for me? • What can I do to better prepare myself for doctor appointments? • What are examples of different ways I can be there to support a loved one? • How do I maintain a positive attitude and increase my chances for survival? • How do I connect with others who have been through this? To submit a patient advocacy or patient experience question for Bob or Mariann, visit the online question submission form or tweet an “@” reply to @columbiasurgery. Don't forget to bookmark the Columbia Surgery Blog Talk Radio Channel and then log in or call 347-539-5189 on Wednesday October 16th at 2:00 PM/ET. For more information on this program, check out our blog article, Pancreatic Cancer – Personal Perspectives.
Five years ago Natalia's husband was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. After being the primary caregiver of her three children and her husband during his two year terminal illness and then experiencing the intense grief following his death, Natalia felt driven to discover how to recover from her devastating loss. She began learning how to not only recover from grief, but actually go on to live the wonderful life we are meant to live. She received training in how to help others recover from loss and is now a grief recovery coach and speaker. Her desire is to change the way our society views grief, coach individuals through their grief, and train others in how to support a friend through loss.
Exclusively from the Brazilian Rainforest comes a powerful combination of Acai,Yerba Mate,Green Tea,Capuacu and Cha'de Bugre. All the energy of Ephedra without the jetters! Cheia Vida is a union of South America's most powerful and dynamic antioxidant foods, combined into one exotic and delicious formula. Experience- Non Jittery Energy - Broad Spectrum Antioxidant Support- Weight Manangement & Appetite Suppression-Healthy Circulation and Sharpened Mental Clarity
The Brazilian Rainforest has been commonly referred to as "The world's largest living pharmacy" because of the seemingly endless array of powerful healing botanicals that thrive within its lush canopy of foliage.
The Açaí berry, a native of the Brazilian Rainforest, is a very special, little, purple berry that has a delicious, slightly tart, berry flavor with a hint of chocolate. Açaí has been a regular part the Brazilian people’s diet for centuries, and as a medicine for dealing with chronic illnesses. Promotes healthy skin tone: youthful, healthier-looking skin,Improves circulation, especially to the extremities,Boosts metabolism and suppresses appetite, Increases energy and vitality, anti-inflammatory properties Some experts call this fruit the "top super food on earth!"
Yerba Mate is part of the evergreen family, it is known as a green tea. A University food science and nutrition professor found yerba mate tea to have more antioxidants than green tea. jitter-free energy and sharpened mental focus. it is used for weight loss, physical and mental fatigue, nervous depression, rheumatic pains, and psychogenic- and fatigue-related headaches.
For more information and access to product- go to w w w healthisalwayswealth dot com
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (54 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (20 chatters)
- reactionariez (18 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (15 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (14 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (8 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (6 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (6 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- churchfolk (4 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (3 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (3 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (3 chatters)
- The Portal (2 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Random Rants (2 chatters)
- power of truth (2 chatters)
- ProphetCain (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- The World Transformed (2 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (2 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (2 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Harmonious Vibrations (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Neela Namaste (1 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- BX25 Vixens (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- BreakingNewsJournal (1 chatters)
- Women Business and Numerology (1 chatters)
- Yizzor Talk (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- Venus In Velvet (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- Rifleman (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)