SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Brewer talks with Yasmin Anderson-Smith, Founder of "Every Girl Can" (www.everygirlcan.org) about her life and the lessons/experiences of her life that led her to create "Every Girl Can."
"Every Girl Can ™ is a fun, creative, interactive program to help girls prepare to be everything
they can be. Every girl who participates fully in the program will learn how to sharpen their personal image,improve self-esteem, and self confidence and communicate the right messages. Every girl will also learn important skills in personal grooming, etiquette and
civility and how to project a positive image.
Meet the man behind "Prosecutors Gone Wild" and "The Definitive Dossier of PTSD in Whistleblowers", Michael Volpe, who has invested thousands of hours in talking with whistleblowers and working to make their stories known.
Dr Pamela Brewer talks with Michael about some of the cases he's covered and his personal committment to helping whistleblowers tell their stories.
Freedom From Shame
"Shame: the torment you feel when you’re exposed, humiliated, or rejected; the feeling of not being good enough. It’s a deeply painful and universal emotion, yet is not frequently discussed. For some, shame lurks in the unconscious, undermining self-esteem, destroying confidence, and leading to codependency. These codependent relationships—where we overlook our own needs and desires as we try to care for, protect, or please another—often cover up abuse, addiction, or other harmful behaviors. Shame and codependency feed off one another, making us feel stuck, never able to let go, move on, and become the true self we were meant to be. Learn the steps to freedom from shame and codependency as Dr. Brewer talks with Darlene Lancer, author of "Conquering Shame and Codependency: 8 Steps To Freeing The True You
Dr. Pamela Brewer talks with Author, Priscilla Boos as she discusses her love and her grief and her recovery from the loss of her husband in "Meet Me at the Bakery: My Journey through Grief and Back to Life".
As you follow this poignant story, you will find yourself moved and invigorated to live your best life - and to share Priscilla's story and book with those you care about.
Dr. Pamela Brewer responds to questions the listeners.
Is It true that as we age we have no choice, no say, no options in
how we treat and enjoy our brains? Absolutely Not!
Join Pamela Brewer as she talks with neuroscientist and researcher,
Mark Underwood, about ways to free your brain, change your brain,
enjoy your brain. Learn how to fight back against the mild memory
problems in ways/behaviors that are natural and powerful! You will
learn much when you tune in to MyNDTALK's Freedom Talk conversation
on Tuesday, June 17th. You will also learn about a free test you can
take on line AND a free book available by calling a toll-free number.
She risked her work and her life - when she blew the whistle on a well known community organization, Marcel Reid's life changed forever. Join Dr. Brewer for a conversation and learn more about the person Marcel is today.
Dr. Pamela Brewer talks with Anthony (Tony) Browder about the seasons of his life as an African American man, grade school student, college student, Researcher, Master Teacher, Egyptologist, Author, and perhaps the most imporant role of all... as a Father.
Dr Brewer has a discussion about racism among high school kids who have formed “light skin and dark skin” teams. Many responses from the listening audience who also spoke about how children are treated in families.
Dr. Brewer responds to callers who share their experiences with domestic violence as children and how they live with it as adults.
Join Host Live Chats
- reactionariez (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (16 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (14 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (5 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- TheRightSideofThings (4 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (4 chatters)
- KimberleyJ (4 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The Anti Robot Network (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- Loud And Clear1 (2 chatters)
- REAL TALK LIVE 216 (2 chatters)
- Realms of the Paranormal (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Holy Ghost Healing Explosion Shows (1 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Fins Radio (0 chatters)