SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Brewer talks with Yasmin Anderson-Smith, Founder of "Every Girl Can" (www.everygirlcan.org) about her life and the lessons/experiences of her life that led her to create "Every Girl Can."
"Every Girl Can ™ is a fun, creative, interactive program to help girls prepare to be everything
they can be. Every girl who participates fully in the program will learn how to sharpen their personal image,improve self-esteem, and self confidence and communicate the right messages. Every girl will also learn important skills in personal grooming, etiquette and
civility and how to project a positive image.
Dr. Pamela Brewer responds to questions the listeners.
Dr. Pamela Brewer talks with Author, Priscilla Boos as she discusses her love and her grief and her recovery from the loss of her husband in "Meet Me at the Bakery: My Journey through Grief and Back to Life".
As you follow this poignant story, you will find yourself moved and invigorated to live your best life - and to share Priscilla's story and book with those you care about.
Is It true that as we age we have no choice, no say, no options in
how we treat and enjoy our brains? Absolutely Not!
Join Pamela Brewer as she talks with neuroscientist and researcher,
Mark Underwood, about ways to free your brain, change your brain,
enjoy your brain. Learn how to fight back against the mild memory
problems in ways/behaviors that are natural and powerful! You will
learn much when you tune in to MyNDTALK's Freedom Talk conversation
on Tuesday, June 17th. You will also learn about a free test you can
take on line AND a free book available by calling a toll-free number.
Dr. Pamela Brewer talks with Anthony (Tony) Browder about the seasons of his life as an African American man, grade school student, college student, Researcher, Master Teacher, Egyptologist, Author, and perhaps the most imporant role of all... as a Father.
Dr Brewer has a discussion about racism among high school kids who have formed “light skin and dark skin” teams. Many responses from the listening audience who also spoke about how children are treated in families.
Valor features the stories "... of American servicemen from 21st Century wars. These soldiers, sailors, and Marines have risked their lives several times over for their country as well as for their fellow troops and civilians." Learn about these men through the eyes and passion of author Mark Lee Greenblatt who turned countless hours of conversations into 9 mini-autobiographies of 9 brave men. Go www.MarkLeeGreenblatt.com to email any/all of these men.
Dr Pamela Brewer talks with adoption expert, Gina Sangster, about the emotional experiences and needs of older children.
Dr. Pamela Brewer spends MyNDTALK's Men's Monday talking with Gabe Heilig. Gabe describes himself as "born in the Jewish Tradition" and takes us on a walk through his life and his philosophies. Tune in for another look into the life and times of one man - living life his way -
Breakthrough: The Groundbreaking Method That Has Helped Families All Over The World. Raun is the Director of Global Education for the Autism Treatment Center of America and someone who was formelry diagnosed as being autistic. Hear about Raun's journey for a diagnosis of severe autism
Dr. Pamela Brewer talks with author, Kathleen Pasley about her experiences with depression - and the tools she has used to free herself from what, for many, is a debilitating experience. Kathleen is someone "who has known serious depressive episodes first-hand, Kathy wrote the book A Hurt in Your Soul and How to Heal It after years of experience in using spiritual tools as well as medical ones, to manage her own disease. In her book, she encourages those suffering from depressive episodes to embrace a spiritual practice as a key aspect of their recovery.
Dr. Brewer talks with Nurse Rona Renner about her book, IS THAT ME
Rona knows that "being a parent is hard work! And when your child
refuses to do even the little things--like picking up their toys,
taking a bath, or getting in the car to go to school--it's easy to
become frustrated. But what if there was a gentle, effective way for
you to improve your kid's behavior without losing your cool or
raising your voice? In Is That Me Yelling? leading authority on
parenting, Rona Renner outlines effective communication strategies
that focus on your child's unique temperament.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (38 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (24 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- FFToolbox (8 chatters)
- Living Astrology (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- The Rebecca Juro Show (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (5 chatters)
- NWP radio (5 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (4 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- Trek Talking (3 chatters)
- Tribulation News (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- LyricalForte (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- Hour of Power with Dr Charles (2 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (2 chatters)
- What Does God Say About It (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- The Wheat Report (1 chatters)
- VIBRATEandELEVATE (1 chatters)
- YBP (1 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- CAA Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (1 chatters)
- Kingdom Live Radio Station (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Sevenfold Spirit (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (0 chatters)