SORT BY Relevancy
Meet the man behind "Prosecutors Gone Wild" and "The Definitive Dossier of PTSD in Whistleblowers", Michael Volpe, who has invested thousands of hours in talking with whistleblowers and working to make their stories known.
Dr Pamela Brewer talks with Michael about some of the cases he's covered and his personal committment to helping whistleblowers tell their stories.
Dr. Pamela Brewer talks with Author, Priscilla Boos as she discusses her love and her grief and her recovery from the loss of her husband in "Meet Me at the Bakery: My Journey through Grief and Back to Life".
As you follow this poignant story, you will find yourself moved and invigorated to live your best life - and to share Priscilla's story and book with those you care about.
Dr. Pamela Brewer responds to questions the listeners.
Dr Pamela Brewer talks with adoption expert, Gina Sangster, about the emotional experiences and needs of older children.
Dr. Pamela Brewer spends MyNDTALK's Men's Monday talking with Gabe Heilig. Gabe describes himself as "born in the Jewish Tradition" and takes us on a walk through his life and his philosophies. Tune in for another look into the life and times of one man - living life his way -
Dr Pamela Brewer talks with Maryland Psychotherapist Rodney Orders about the impact of stress on relationships. Stress, particularly chronic stress, can be a powerful predictor of physical and mental health - learn more about this often overlooked experince that impacts the lives of so many.
Dr. Pamela Brewer talks with author, Kathleen Pasley about her experiences with depression - and the tools she has used to free herself from what, for many, is a debilitating experience. Kathleen is someone "who has known serious depressive episodes first-hand, Kathy wrote the book A Hurt in Your Soul and How to Heal It after years of experience in using spiritual tools as well as medical ones, to manage her own disease. In her book, she encourages those suffering from depressive episodes to embrace a spiritual practice as a key aspect of their recovery.
Dr. Pamela Brewer responds to letters sent in by MyNDTALK listeners (to MyNDTALK@aol.com) and offers resources. Military resources are offered by a military resource specialist, Lisa Evergin.
Dr. Pamela Brewer talks with Sylvie de Toledo - Founder of Grandparents As Parents (www.grandparentsasparents.org) and two members of the organization, Sharon Jarkoff and Jacqueline Laird. Grandparents becoming parents affects many women - many people. Listen to 3 stories about how to manage this complicated, multi-level relationship between grandparent, parent and grandchild.
It's "Talk To Me" Friday on MyNDTALK with Dr Pamela Brewer! Every Friday Dr. Brewer answers your letters and provides potential resources. To send YOUR letter to MyNDTALK - go to www.MyNDTALK.org
Resilience, according to Dr. Patricia O'Gorman, is the part of us that celebrates cycles: it looks forward to new beginnings and back to past lessons. Dr. Pamela Brewer and Dr. O’Gorman discuss how women can discover valuable ways of looking at their interpersonal relationships and acquire tools to become more resilient. If you are ready to free yourself from old ways of thinking and being that have stopped working for you...this is an important hour for you to listen in -
Is It true that as we age we have no choice, no say, no options in
how we treat and enjoy our brains? Absolutely Not!
Join Pamela Brewer as she talks with neuroscientist and researcher,
Mark Underwood, about ways to free your brain, change your brain,
enjoy your brain. Learn how to fight back against the mild memory
problems in ways/behaviors that are natural and powerful! You will
learn much when you tune in to MyNDTALK's Freedom Talk conversation
on Tuesday, June 17th. You will also learn about a free test you can
take on line AND a free book available by calling a toll-free number.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (351 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (74 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (56 chatters)
- John Baptist (41 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (13 chatters)
- The Portal (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- KimberlyMcGeorge (7 chatters)
- Papa CE (7 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (6 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (6 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (6 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (5 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (5 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- alexas29 (2 chatters)
- AlimBey (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- Thats Novel (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RestoreAustralia (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (1 chatters)
- Anthony Aniano Sports Show (1 chatters)
- OKRRADIO (0 chatters)