SORT BY Relevancy
Obama says he will not meet with Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu in March because his trip to Washington comes too close to Israel's upcoming elections.
"I'm declining to meet with him simply because our general policy is, we don't meet with any world leader two weeks before their election,"
Bert Wiess wrote
Israel takes a unique and strange place in history. Boehner invites an American Ally to speak to Congress, and my facebook page lights up with calls of treason. There is no other nation on the planet that could cause such a rise.
Arabs comprise 20% of Israeli society. They have equal rights, the vote, are treated (often for free) in hospitals, and attend schools and Universities. In the Palestinian Authority controlled towns in the West Bank, there is indeed apartheid. Jews are not allowed or safe. Jews can't use transportation, won't be treated in hospitals etc. There are billboards exhorting people to run over Jews with their cars. Somewhere there is a cognitive disconnect. Too many American liberals believe the Jew hating lies, and ignore the Arab campaign to wipe Israel off the map.
Are there problems in the West Bank and Gaza? You bet there are. Egypt and Jordan made peace with Israel with the proviso that they keep the Palestinian Arabs out of Egypt and Jordan. This was done to hurt the Arabs and Israel, both. Egypt and Jordan both have majority populations related to the Arabs living in Gaza and the West Bank. Both are governed by minorities. The PLO was formed by Arafat to fight King Hussein in Jordan. Hussein killed hundreds of thousands of Palestinian Arabs. The Arabs made this problem happen and need to be involved in a solution to it. Land for peace is a ruse. The Palestinian Authority was offered 93% of the land they demand, and refused to take the deal. What they really want is all the land. Why is Israel so profoundly misunderstood?
The Palestinian that loves Israel and Yeshua! Special Guests Mazzen Warra. Mazzen Warra shares his testimony of his supernatural transformation and salvation. He also shares his recent experiences in the Land of Israel. JOIN US LINE AND CALL IN TO SPEAK WITH THE GUEST! Music and more..
There's so much in the news so today we'll be discussing many stories including two that I've found very interesting. First, there's a piece written by Peter Jones called The Speech Police Are at the Door and the second is titled Vatican Preparing to Recognize Palestinian State
Also, Blues legend, BB King has died. We'll discuss that and more!
An unprecedented, historic and life-changing ruling has taken place today. The legalization of "same-sex marriage" in all 50 states. Join Pastors Ignacio and Anita Fuentes as we discuss the implications of this ruling and how America will be changed forever. God will not be mocked...
We will also report on the historic agreement made between the Vatican and the Palestinian Authority in a sure move to see Jerusalem divided and more!
SEE US LIVE: http://WWW.EMOAF.ORG
This broadcast a blessing to you? Please support the work we do and donate! http://www.emoaf.org/Donate.html or mail: Evangelist Anita Fuentes, PO Box 9570, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701. God richly bless you!
Your life matters to God: http://www.emoaf.org/Is-Your-Name-Written-in-the-Lambs-Book-of-Life-.html
Join me also on my website: http://www.emoaf.org/index.html
'Like' us on Facebook and get breaking news! https://www.facebook.com/openyoureyespeople.emoaf?pnref=lhc
1. President Obama said he has told Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that the Israeli leader's remarks in the closing days of his re-election campaign had upended the Israeli-Palestinian peace process and ran counter to the very nature of Israeli democracy, an unusually forceful and public condemnation of the top official of a vital United States ally.
2. Rebel fighters opposed to Yemen’s president took over the central city of Taiz in an escalation of a power struggle diplomats say risks drawing in neighboring oil giant Saudi Arabia and its main regional rival Iran.
3. The commander of the U.S. Northern Command warned that Russia is developing a long-range cruise missile that poses a new threat to the United States.
4. An Iranian ship unloaded more than 180 tons of weapons and military equipment at a rebel-controlled port in western Yemen.
5. The Jordanian government is set to sign a nuclear agreement with Russia later this month in order to build its first nuclear power plant. Earlier this month, Saudi Arabia and South Korea agreed to cooperate to build at least two small and medium-size nuclear reactors.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is Deuteronomy 29:9-13 which reads: "Keep therefore the words of this covenant, and do them, that ye may prosper in all that ye do. Ye stand this day all of you before the Lord your God… That thou shouldest enter into covenant with the Lord thy God, and into his oath, which the Lord thy God maketh with thee this day: That he may establish thee to day for a people unto himself, and that he may be unto thee a God, as he hath said unto thee..."
Our second coming quote for today is from David Hocking. He said: "There is no gospel without the return of Christ."
Join August Rosado at 2:30 PM EST as he discusses the heritage of Jesus. Was He Jewish or Palestinian? Was He Israeli or Arab? The Palestinians claim Jesus was a Palestinian Revolutionary and Martyr. But what does the Bible have to say about Jesus heritage and why does the Church as well as the world seek to divorce itself from Jesus Jewish heritage? Why does the Church seek to divorce itself from it's Jewish roots? How does this play into Bible prophecy? Join August at 2:30 PM EST.
Listener Call In: (347) 857-4514
WE LOST A GIANT. Global Peeks sends our condolences to the family and comrades in struggle of Brother Dedon Kimathi. Tonight we celebrate the life, struggle, contribution & legacy of Dedon Kamathi (1950-2015), host of “Freedom Now” on Pacifica Radio and an organizer & member of The All African Peoples’ Revolutionary Party. We will air an interview I did with Bro. Dedon on my first Blogtalk Radio Broadcast of The Sankofa Experience on Africa & the African Diaspora.
I was blessed to have known Brother Dedon who was consistent in the principles of moving forward for our people. It wasn’t until I went through my personal files that I realized the tremendous amount of interview hours I had with my brother over time.
Brother Dedon was a staunch, uncompromising Pan Africanist.
This was a serious mind among us that walked his talk and never shied away from the battle to realize freedom, justice and equality. He was a foremost voice in standing our ground on principled positions such as condemning the President Obama’s administration partnership with NATO-North Atlantic Treaty Organization—or as some call it the North Atlantic TERROR ORGANIZATION—murder of Muammar Gadhafi & 50,000 Libyans in 2011. He stood against certain artists like Stevie Wonder & others honoring invitations to perform in the illegal & Zionist State of Israel, sponsored by the Israeli Defense Force that is the enforcer of terror against the Palestinian people and there was much more.
Why have we failed to create the happy, peaceful world that we all want? Are we even capable of it? And if so, what must we do? For more than thirty years, Jalaja Bonheim has explored these questions in her work with women healers, leaders, activists and spiritual seekers from around the world. Jalaja joins us to talk about the path to making peace with ourselves and with our world and how we can learn to build a new relationship with our sacred ego. This interview originally aired on Empower Radio.
Founder and director of the Institute for Circlework, Jalaja Bonheim, Ph.D, is one of the world’s foremost experts in the use of circle gatherings as a tool for empowering women. A uniquely skilled facilitator, Jalaja has trained hundreds of female circle leaders from around the world and is internationally known for her groundbreaking work with Israeli and Palestinian women in the Middle East. Growing up German and Jewish in post-war Germany, Jalaja struggled to make sense of the events that had left both the German and Jewish people deeply traumatized. This struggle guided her work and led to new views. Now an internationally acclaimed author and speaker, she shares stores, insights, and hope—grounded in decades of practical experience—with her global audience. Find out more about Jalaja and her work at jalajabonheim.com.
Omar Mansour (Al-T'bal) is my guest tonight-----
Palestine lays heavy on our hearts and souls and we will be talking of what is happening there right now. Why does the world community not force the Zionists to unoccupy this land? Why does the US continue to fund Israel to the tune of at least 3 billion dollars (US) a year, knowing that the money is used to genocide the rightful people of the land? Thee questions and more will be tackled----
We'll discuss the similarity of the Native Americans to the Palestinians----how greed, power and control has been the same in both instances.
Omar is a percussionist and we'll also speak of his profession!
From the mouth of a Palestinian, comes the real truth!!!
Bridget Johnson-Washington Editor for PJ Media reports on Issa: If Sandy Berger Goes Down for Pants-Stuffing Classified Docs, Clinton Should Too and Arguing Palestinian Authority Operations Would Be Hurt, U.S. Intervenes in Terror Judgment.
Brian Stiller-General editor and author of Evangelicals Around the World says In most polls, Donald Trump is the top GOP presidential contender, but can he win Evangelical voters?
Jen Horn-Reporting from the entertainment capital of the world, Jen reports on the latest breaking entertainment and cultural news.
Jonathan Cahn-Author of the New York Times bestseller THE HARBINGER, has just come out with his new book THE MYSTERY OF THE SHEMITAH: The 3000 Year Old Mystery That Holds the Secret of America’s Future, The World’s Future, and Your Future. Something soon and very soon is about to shake loose.
THE FALL OF 2015 (SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER) --WILL BE A SIGNIFICANT TIME TO WATCH FOR PROPHECTIC SIGNS MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE. THE LAST BLOOD MOON PROPHECISED BEFORE CHRIST RETURN WILL OCCUR, THE POPE WILL ADDRESS THE UNITED NATIONS, A **PALESTINIAN STATE** MAY BE PROPOSED TO THE UNITED NATIONS, THE POPE HAS OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZED A PALESTINIAN STATE, JADE HELM IS ACTIVE, THE UNITED STATES HAS OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZED SATAN AND EMBRACED HOMOSEXUALITY AND IS OUT IN THE OPEN AS (THE WHORE OF BABYLON) A COUNTRY THAT WORSHIPS BAAL, IRAN HAS BEEN GIVEN PERMISSION TO DEVELOP A NUCLEAR BOMB, THE DOLLAR WILL FALL ANY DAY NOW, RUSSIA, CHINA, BRAZIL, IRAN HAVE JOINED FORCES, FEMA CAMPS ARE IN FULL OPERATION, FARRAKHAN IS MARCHING ON WASHINGTON D.C., POLICE ARE TRIGGER HAPPY AND MURDERING BLACK MEN AROUND THE COUNTRY, RACIAL TENSIONS ARE AT A HIGH AND GOD HAS AWAKEN AFRICAN AMERICAN'S TO THEIR TRUE IDENTITY AS THE CHILDREN OF BIBLICAL ISRAELITES AND EXPOSED COUNTERFEIT EUROPEAN JEWS FROM THE SYNAGOGE OF SATAN.
1. Dan Shapiro, the US ambassador to Israel, said on Monday that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has been ignoring appeals to begin talks on ramped up security cooperation with the US based on the assumption that Congress will approve the nuclear deal with Iran.
2. The conclusion of a new astronomical study pulls no punches, stating that “the Universe is slowly dying.” Astronomers have believed as much for years, but the new findings establish the cosmos’ decline with unprecedented precision.
3. The Temple Institute, a 28-year-old organization that has built more than 70 artifacts that can be used when a Third Temple is built, has launched a new project to import frozen embryos from Red Angus cattle in the United States to create a herd of kosher red heifers in Israel.
4. Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Zarif’s visit to Turkey was cancelled on Tuesday, when he had been expected to present the Islamic Republic’s recently developed initiative to reach a peace deal in Syria.
5. Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas will visit Tehran in the coming months as part of a PA effort to strengthen ties with the Islamic republic.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is 2 Kings 7:1-2 which reads: "Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the Lord; Thus saith the Lord, To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria. Then a lord on whose hand the king leaned answered the man of God, and said, Behold, if the Lord would make windows in heaven, might this thing be? And he said, Behold, thou shalt see it with thine eyes, but shalt not eat thereof."
Join Host Live Chats
- Amy Peikoff (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (21 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (9 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (9 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- Witch School (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (5 chatters)
- Infinite Source Broadcast Network (4 chatters)
- In the Zone Show (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- Lost Arts Radio (2 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Olive Branch Ministries (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Roberts Revoluton Radio (1 chatters)
- BROTHER PTAH REVOLITIONARY (1 chatters)
- Chris The Joy Man Radio Show (0 chatters)