SORT BY Relevancy
Iris and Priya return for another candid conversation about women entering the wisdom years of 60! Join us for another engaging conversation about things we often do not really talk about in public, at least honestly and openly. Todays episode is about "happy to be single". So many of us women are single in our midlife. In a culture that is fixated on being in relationship as the only path to fulfillment for a woman, being single can be a real challenge. The big one is being alright with being single in the face of all of the negative conditioning that we have grown up with that tells us that we are not ok if we are not together with someone aka "Married". Once we get over that big hurdle and settle into ourselves then there are the questions of how to get our social, sexual and intimacy needs met. It takes a village of the sisterhood to break through the viels that keep us isolated, alone and in despair about our being single. Let's move through it together so that we can celebrate our lives as sovereign women loving oursleves and eachother!
According to the ol' wiki Paleoamericans is a classification term given to the first peoples who entered, and subsequently inhabited, the American continents during the final glacial episodes of the late Pleistocene period.
Join us as we discuss Paleo Americans tonite along with the Truth2Power show with BeverlyD.
Remember to DONATE at www.ronmarch.com
Help us to continue bringing this powerful information
We women are the weavers of the social fabric of life. Love is the bottom line of our lives. Relationship is of prime importance to us. Yet, in our tormented world we are cut off from this core value and suffer in our relationships with our mates, children, friends, and work colleagues. It is time to come together, drop our guard, reconnect in sacred sisterhood, acknowledge what we all share as common heritage as women and learn how to truly support ourselves and one another for our personal and planetary healing and transformation. By sharing our vulnerable truth and being witnessed by one another with compassion, empathy and care we can create the culture of love that is our birthright as women. Join Iris and Priya in intimate and open conversations about what we women face as we go through the unique portal after menopause into our sixties - the entrance into our wisdom years.
In this episode of The Paleo Transition Terry Shanahan discusses the specialized dietary supplement called Protandim. This is the first of a two part series. We had technical difficulties starting at minute 25:00 so listen to this episode up until then and then tune in to episode 0009 to hear the rest of the conversation.
Join us today on Women Leading the Way Radio as Michelle Bergquist, your host of Women Who Lead interviews Navrina Singh with Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. We’ll be asking Navrina about the initiatives Qualcomm champions internally for women to advance in the workplace. Qualcomm was awarded the Champion of Women Award for the 2015 Women of Influence Awards.
As the CEO and Co-Founder of Connected Women of Influence, Michelle Bergquist is a passionate advocate for women in business. At Connected Women of Influence, we believe that more women need to lead in business and everything we do is center-focused on designing platforms, programs, connections and collaborative opportunities for b2b women to prosper, succeed and lead the way in business today!
In this episode of the The Paleo Transition Terry Shanahan discusses the challenges he sees people struggle with as they attempt to transition to a Palelo Diet. Also disucussed is how long the average person takes to make full transition to the Paleo diet. Finally, the best "first steps" in a trasition are discussed.
1. Introducing our guests, Bill and Hayley from Primal Palate. [1:56]
2. Book tour dates [3:02]
3. How have you changed your writing style over the course of your books [5:30]
4. Evolution of recipe development [8:27]
5. Caitlin’s contribution to the book [10.49]
6. What sets Make it Paleo 2 apart from the other paleo books [15:29]</span>
7. Bill’s food projects in Make it Paleo 2 [19:58]
8. Evolution of grain free baking [24:03]
9. What are some of your favorite go-to quick and easy meals [27:35]
10. Bill’s healing journey with leaky gut [32:15]
11. Hayley’s current struggle with Candida and MTHFR [35:19]
12. Would you try eating or cooking with insects? [43:03]
13. Thoughts on running a business with your significant other [44:06]
14. Can they teach me everything they know about camera work and gardening [50:08]
15. Favorite “I wouldn’t survive without it” kitchen gadget [59:33]
16. Final words with Bill and Hayley [1.01.15]
17. Liz’s Baby Making and Beyond tip of the week: preconception testing [1:02:37]
1. What’s new for you from Diane & Liz [5:02]
2. Shout Out: Paleo for Restaurants by Joe Disch [13:15]
3. This week in the Paleosphere: A new study on whole grains: Biological Mechanism vs. Epidemiology [19:45]
4. Paleo RD and Dealing with Non-Paleo Doctors [29:21]
5. Loose leaf tea versus pre-bagged [45:35]
6. Teeth grinding at night; alternative to plastic guard? [50:11]
7. Diane’s Kitchen tip: Hardboiled eggs cooking and peeling [57:34]
8. Liz’s BMB tip of the week: walking in pregnancy [1:04:49]
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (63 chatters)
- The NET LIVE (17 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (14 chatters)
- SOTT Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Critical Mass Radio station (3 chatters)
- KyThymer (2 chatters)
- NikiGuts (1 chatters)
- Pastor Mike Tarsi (1 chatters)
- Rev Lisa Giroux (1 chatters)
- EFT Radio (1 chatters)
- UBM Radio (1 chatters)