SORT BY Relevancy
1. What’s new for you from Liz & Diana [7:57]
2. Shout Out: Ciarra of Popular Paleo and Robb Wolf’s podcast [25:04]
3. This week in the Paleosphere: Peganism [30:04]
4. Follow-up on a previous podcast question [36:13]
5. Tips for dealing with dermatitis [38:49]
6. New to paleo; how do I get started. [48:46]
7. Vital Choice’s Randy Hartnell: Omega-3s in seafood [1:02:48]
8. Diana and Liz’s homesteading tip of the week. [1:04:59]
In this episode of The Paleo Transition Terry Shanahan discusses the specialized dietary supplement called Protandim. This is the first of a two part series. We had technical difficulties starting at minute 25:00 so listen to this episode up until then and then tune in to episode 0009 to hear the rest of the conversation.
In this episode of the The Paleo Transition Terry Shanahan discusses the challenges he sees people struggle with as they attempt to transition to a Palelo Diet. Also disucussed is how long the average person takes to make full transition to the Paleo diet. Finally, the best "first steps" in a trasition are discussed.
Jen Broyles, Certified Holistic Health Coach and Digestive Wellness Expert, discusses the nutritional truth about the Paleo Diet.
The Paleo Diet has gained a lot of traction over the past few years, and with that, comes critics. In this podcast, Jen will address one objection you might hear about the paleo diet.
A common objection to the Paleo diet is that it is not nutritionally complete. This is due to the fact that paleo excludes all grains, legumes, and most dairy. It also eliminates all processed and refined foods.
Jen will separate the facts from the myths in this podcast session.
Nutritional consultant and Paleo Diet expert Terry Shanahan discusses how Paleolithic Nutrition gets phenomenal results for people. In particular, Terry discusses the current trends in Paleo Nutrition and how some have been so successful at changing their lives with this diet and lifestyle.
1. What’s new for you from Diane & Liz [3:02]
2. Shout Out: Cindy Sexton [9.43]
3. This week in the Paleosphere: Artificial sweeteners and gut bacteria [11:26]
4. Guest Interview: Caitlin and Nabil of Mediterranean Paleo Cooking [16:03]
Introducing Caitlin [17:04]
Introducing Nabil [18:38]
The idea for the book [20:15]
Modifications of the recipes [24:33]
“Home cook” friendly recipes [33:15]
Mediterranean is not vegetarian [36:30]
Family style dinners [41:17]
5.Liz’s hair care tip of the week: Henna [47:54]
6.Diane’s Kitchen tip: blender versus food processor [53:32]
7.This week’s hashtag details: #BBRealitySelfie [56:52]
Welcome to Women Making Sense of Sex (and everything else) at 60! In this episode, join my co-host Iris Bieri and in a lively conversation about the changes that we women face after menopause and as we enter into our 60's. What makes this time unique for us?
Our bodies are changing radically and we are no longer oriented towards having children and being in relationship. We are also facing the loss of our roles as mothers, sexual partners (for some of us) wives, and for some of us we are facing retirement and or the loss of our careers. We are entering into a time when many things that we have hooked our identity on to are changing and we are faced with "now what?" and "who am I?".
Many of us feel alone in this and isolated. That is why we're talking about this! So, join us and other women in this candid open conversation about what goes on beneath the surface and feel connected to the rhythme of your natural blueprint. Nothing is wrong with you! It is just time to step fully into your changes and embrace your authenticity.
This show is also great for you younger women wondering what you have to look forward to as you move through into maturity!
1. What’s new for you from Diane & Liz [5:27]
2. Shout Out: Scott Mills and his 2-Minute Fix [13:54]
3. This week in the Paleosphere: The Fermented Cod Liver Oil Debate [15:51]
4. Listener Questions:
Help with eating at college [28:00]
Doing everything right, and nothing is working; should I “Paleo harder”? [37:29]
What to eat after a stomach bug [48:51]
Sensitivity to yeast, avoid fermented foods? [1:00:40]
5. An interview from our sponsor, Vital Choice’s Randy Hartnell: Selenium and methyl mercury [1:02:43]
6. Liz’s skin care tip of the week: Winter skin care [1:04:36]
7. Diane’s Kitchen tip: Slow cooker applesauce [1:07:34]