SORT BY Relevancy
1. Introducing our guests, Bill and Hayley from Primal Palate. [1:56]
2. Book tour dates [3:02]
3. How have you changed your writing style over the course of your books [5:30]
4. Evolution of recipe development [8:27]
5. Caitlin’s contribution to the book [10.49]
6. What sets Make it Paleo 2 apart from the other paleo books [15:29]</span>
7. Bill’s food projects in Make it Paleo 2 [19:58]
8. Evolution of grain free baking [24:03]
9. What are some of your favorite go-to quick and easy meals [27:35]
10. Bill’s healing journey with leaky gut [32:15]
11. Hayley’s current struggle with Candida and MTHFR [35:19]
12. Would you try eating or cooking with insects? [43:03]
13. Thoughts on running a business with your significant other [44:06]
14. Can they teach me everything they know about camera work and gardening [50:08]
15. Favorite “I wouldn’t survive without it” kitchen gadget [59:33]
16. Final words with Bill and Hayley [1.01.15]
17. Liz’s Baby Making and Beyond tip of the week: preconception testing [1:02:37]
In this episode of The Paleo Transition Terry Shanahan discusses the specialized dietary supplement called Protandim. This is the first of a two part series. We had technical difficulties starting at minute 25:00 so listen to this episode up until then and then tune in to episode 0009 to hear the rest of the conversation.
We are back! In ths show we talk about the importance of creating a relationship with one's own sexuality and how that relates to sprituality. We'll talk about how sexuality is different after menopause, the importance of self pleasuring, sensuality and opening up to your sexuality as it exists now! We'll also share some things that you can do to find your sexuality again after menopause and establish a sexual relationship with yourself.
In this episode of the The Paleo Transition Terry Shanahan discusses the challenges he sees people struggle with as they attempt to transition to a Palelo Diet. Also disucussed is how long the average person takes to make full transition to the Paleo diet. Finally, the best "first steps" in a trasition are discussed.
1. What’s new for you from Liz & Diana [7:57]
2. Shout Out: Ciarra of Popular Paleo and Robb Wolf’s podcast [25:04]
3. This week in the Paleosphere: Peganism [30:04]
4. Follow-up on a previous podcast question [36:13]
5. Tips for dealing with dermatitis [38:49]
6. New to paleo; how do I get started. [48:46]
7. Vital Choice’s Randy Hartnell: Omega-3s in seafood [1:02:48]
8. Diana and Liz’s homesteading tip of the week. [1:04:59]
Nutritional consultant and Paleo Diet expert Terry Shanahan discusses how Paleolithic Nutrition gets phenomenal results for people. In particular, Terry discusses the current trends in Paleo Nutrition and how some have been so successful at changing their lives with this diet and lifestyle.
1. What’s new for you from Diane & Liz [3:02]
2. Shout Out: Cindy Sexton [9.43]
3. This week in the Paleosphere: Artificial sweeteners and gut bacteria [11:26]
4. Guest Interview: Caitlin and Nabil of Mediterranean Paleo Cooking [16:03]
Introducing Caitlin [17:04]
Introducing Nabil [18:38]
The idea for the book [20:15]
Modifications of the recipes [24:33]
“Home cook” friendly recipes [33:15]
Mediterranean is not vegetarian [36:30]
Family style dinners [41:17]
5.Liz’s hair care tip of the week: Henna [47:54]
6.Diane’s Kitchen tip: blender versus food processor [53:32]
7.This week’s hashtag details: #BBRealitySelfie [56:52]
Jen Broyles, Certified Holistic Health Coach and Digestive Wellness Expert, discusses the nutritional truth about the Paleo Diet.
The Paleo Diet has gained a lot of traction over the past few years, and with that, comes critics. In this podcast, Jen will address one objection you might hear about the paleo diet.
A common objection to the Paleo diet is that it is not nutritionally complete. This is due to the fact that paleo excludes all grains, legumes, and most dairy. It also eliminates all processed and refined foods.
Jen will separate the facts from the myths in this podcast session.