SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode of The Paleo Transition Terry Shanahan discusses the specialized dietary supplement called Protandim. This is the first of a two part series. We had technical difficulties starting at minute 25:00 so listen to this episode up until then and then tune in to episode 0009 to hear the rest of the conversation.
In this episode of the The Paleo Transition Terry Shanahan discusses the challenges he sees people struggle with as they attempt to transition to a Palelo Diet. Also disucussed is how long the average person takes to make full transition to the Paleo diet. Finally, the best "first steps" in a trasition are discussed.
Nutritional consultant and Paleo Diet expert Terry Shanahan discusses how Paleolithic Nutrition gets phenomenal results for people. In particular, Terry discusses the current trends in Paleo Nutrition and how some have been so successful at changing their lives with this diet and lifestyle.
What’s new for you from Diane & Liz [2:30]
Shout Out: Bravo for Paleo [9:10]
This week in Paleosphere: New York Times article on ketosis [14:40]
Listener Questions: Microwaves, safe or not? [22:55] Paleo newbie issues [30:15] How to find success as an introvert [34:09]
Liz’s Homestead Hijinks of the week: free-range chickens [50:36]
Diane’s Kitchen tip: Herbs, dried vs. fresh [53:21]
This week’s winner for hashtag: #firstpaleopic [55:38]
1. Introducing our guest, Juli Bauer [2:30]
2. Juli’s intro to paleo [7:21]
3. Juli as a competitive athlete [13:08]
4. Collaborating with George Bryant [21:54]
5. The process of creating recipes [24:18]
6. Juli’s thoughts on the controversy of paleo treats [28:48]
7. Juli’s kitchen tips and tricks [37:10]
8. Juli’s favorite recipe [41:32]
9. Juli’s advice for newbie food bloggers [43:20]
10. Rapid fire questions for Juli [52:03]
1. Jet lag and sleep issues
2. Working out after a long travel day
3. Travel food / snack options
4. Diane’s favorite food in Greece and why
5. Is there a lot of bread/gluten in the food in Greece?
6. Was it easy to eat Paleo in Greece?
7. What was your favorite place in Greece?
8. Did your trip inspire you to make any changes back home?
Terry Shanahan continues to discuss the story behind the amazing supplement called Protandim. We pick up where we left on in the last episode where we had technical difficulties towards the end. Listen to episode 0008 first so that you have the first part of the conversation in mind before you listen to this episode.
Guest: Certified Nutrition Consultant Caitlin Weeks (GrassFedGirl.com)
Author, Mediterranean Paleo Cooking, Over 125 Fresh Coastal Recipes for a Relaxed Gluten-Free Lifestyle
Hosted by The Real Food Revivalist, Erin Chamerlik
Get Better Wellness, Inc. www.GetBetterWellness.com Brentwood, TN
As the Real Food Revivalist, I believe that many of the "modern" diseases of our society are the result of factors that we can influence or control. On this show we talk about real food for real life. How to make changes that matter. It is time to get back to an ancestral way of eating and stop taking our nutrition advice from those who are not science-based.
One-on-one consultations provided local and long distance, in person or via the telephone or internet.
I use Real Food nutrition and quality supplementation to help improve and reverse many chronic health conditions.
My plan will help you uncover hidden food sensitivities, detect candida overgrowth, dysbiosis, and leaky gut. You will have a solid plan to heal your digestive tract and restore health and vitality.
Join Host Live Chats
- Freedom Doors Ministries (3 chatters)