SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode of The Paleo Transition Terry Shanahan discusses the specialized dietary supplement called Protandim. This is the first of a two part series. We had technical difficulties starting at minute 25:00 so listen to this episode up until then and then tune in to episode 0009 to hear the rest of the conversation.
In this episode of the The Paleo Transition Terry Shanahan discusses the challenges he sees people struggle with as they attempt to transition to a Palelo Diet. Also disucussed is how long the average person takes to make full transition to the Paleo diet. Finally, the best "first steps" in a trasition are discussed.
Nutritional consultant and Paleo Diet expert Terry Shanahan discusses how Paleolithic Nutrition gets phenomenal results for people. In particular, Terry discusses the current trends in Paleo Nutrition and how some have been so successful at changing their lives with this diet and lifestyle.
1. Introducing our guest, Juli Bauer [2:30]
2. Juli’s intro to paleo [7:21]
3. Juli as a competitive athlete [13:08]
4. Collaborating with George Bryant [21:54]
5. The process of creating recipes [24:18]
6. Juli’s thoughts on the controversy of paleo treats [28:48]
7. Juli’s kitchen tips and tricks [37:10]
8. Juli’s favorite recipe [41:32]
9. Juli’s advice for newbie food bloggers [43:20]
10. Rapid fire questions for Juli [52:03]
Terry Shanahan continues to discuss the story behind the amazing supplement called Protandim. We pick up where we left on in the last episode where we had technical difficulties towards the end. Listen to episode 0008 first so that you have the first part of the conversation in mind before you listen to this episode.
1. Liz’s updates [8:49]
2. Diane’s updates [12:56]
3. Differences in flavor and nutrients of animal livers [17:08]
4. How to make bone broth more palatable by itself [23:19]
5. Tips on electrolyte replacement during the summer heat [27:57]
6. What do you feed your paleo pets? [31:11]
7. Diane’s kitchen tip [54:36]
1. Diane’s updates [4:39]
2. Liz’s updates [8:54]
3. What to do if no-poo isn’t working? [13:39]
4. How to maintain a social life while making the paleo switch [22:26]
5. Stuck in the chicken, broccoli, and coconut oil rut [34:03]
6. Shortcuts and tips for cooking paleo when short on time [39:24]
7. Diane’s kitchen tip [53:16]
Joe Salama and Jason Goldberg stop by Perfectly Healthy And Toned Radio to discuss there book the Tao of Paleo.
Joe Salama is the President of Paleo Publishing, publisher of The Paleo Miracle: 50 Real Stories of Health Transformation, the Producer of the Ancestral Food Summit, contributing writer for Paleo Movement Online Magazine, and one of the Administrators of the International Paleo Movement Group on Facebook.
Jason Goldberg is a writer, blogger, mud racer, martial artist, and a heavy metal transport specialist. He mentors newcomers to the Paleo lifestyle through his "Paleo Padawan" program. His first novel, Pilot Error, will be published in early 2015. He lives on the East Coast with his son, Joseph, and a sun conure named Woodstock.
Join Host Live Chats
- Absolute Bible Truth (17 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (9 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (7 chatters)
- Carlotta Chatwood (5 chatters)
- ADR CoXHost (4 chatters)
- Jstyles (3 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- PSH Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Witching Hour (1 chatters)
- Your Ascension starts NOW (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (1 chatters)
- babycoaldust (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (1 chatters)
- demon paranormal soictey Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)