SORT BY Relevancy
Iris and Priya return for another candid conversation about women entering the wisdom years of 60! Join us for another engaging conversation about things we often do not really talk about in public, at least honestly and openly. Todays episode is about "happy to be single". So many of us women are single in our midlife. In a culture that is fixated on being in relationship as the only path to fulfillment for a woman, being single can be a real challenge. The big one is being alright with being single in the face of all of the negative conditioning that we have grown up with that tells us that we are not ok if we are not together with someone aka "Married". Once we get over that big hurdle and settle into ourselves then there are the questions of how to get our social, sexual and intimacy needs met. It takes a village of the sisterhood to break through the viels that keep us isolated, alone and in despair about our being single. Let's move through it together so that we can celebrate our lives as sovereign women loving oursleves and eachother!
According to the ol' wiki Paleoamericans is a classification term given to the first peoples who entered, and subsequently inhabited, the American continents during the final glacial episodes of the late Pleistocene period.
Join us as we discuss Paleo Americans tonite along with the Truth2Power show with BeverlyD.
Remember to DONATE at www.ronmarch.com
Help us to continue bringing this powerful information
In this episode of The Paleo Transition Terry Shanahan discusses the specialized dietary supplement called Protandim. This is the first of a two part series. We had technical difficulties starting at minute 25:00 so listen to this episode up until then and then tune in to episode 0009 to hear the rest of the conversation.
In this episode of the The Paleo Transition Terry Shanahan discusses the challenges he sees people struggle with as they attempt to transition to a Palelo Diet. Also disucussed is how long the average person takes to make full transition to the Paleo diet. Finally, the best "first steps" in a trasition are discussed.
Join us today on Women Leading the Way Radio as Michelle Bergquist, your host of Women Who Lead interviews Navrina Singh with Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. We’ll be asking Navrina about the initiatives Qualcomm champions internally for women to advance in the workplace. Qualcomm was awarded the Champion of Women Award for the 2015 Women of Influence Awards.
As the CEO and Co-Founder of Connected Women of Influence, Michelle Bergquist is a passionate advocate for women in business. At Connected Women of Influence, we believe that more women need to lead in business and everything we do is center-focused on designing platforms, programs, connections and collaborative opportunities for b2b women to prosper, succeed and lead the way in business today!
1. Introducing our guests, Bill and Hayley from Primal Palate. [1:56]
2. Book tour dates [3:02]
3. How have you changed your writing style over the course of your books [5:30]
4. Evolution of recipe development [8:27]
5. Caitlin’s contribution to the book [10.49]
6. What sets Make it Paleo 2 apart from the other paleo books [15:29]</span>
7. Bill’s food projects in Make it Paleo 2 [19:58]
8. Evolution of grain free baking [24:03]
9. What are some of your favorite go-to quick and easy meals [27:35]
10. Bill’s healing journey with leaky gut [32:15]
11. Hayley’s current struggle with Candida and MTHFR [35:19]
12. Would you try eating or cooking with insects? [43:03]
13. Thoughts on running a business with your significant other [44:06]
14. Can they teach me everything they know about camera work and gardening [50:08]
15. Favorite “I wouldn’t survive without it” kitchen gadget [59:33]
16. Final words with Bill and Hayley [1.01.15]
17. Liz’s Baby Making and Beyond tip of the week: preconception testing [1:02:37]
Nutritional consultant and Paleo Diet expert Terry Shanahan discusses how Paleolithic Nutrition gets phenomenal results for people. In particular, Terry discusses the current trends in Paleo Nutrition and how some have been so successful at changing their lives with this diet and lifestyle.
Join Host Live Chats
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (20 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (13 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (9 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (5 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (5 chatters)
- Tapp into the Truth (3 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (2 chatters)
- DonnaJackson0 (2 chatters)
- Baseball Essential (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Luqman Nation (1 chatters)
- Southeast Vince (1 chatters)
- Truth Beyond The Veil Ministries (1 chatters)
- WCDB (1 chatters)