SORT BY Relevancy
Pagans have been around a lot longer than Christians. And they’re often the derisive target of Christian sermons.
Here in the United States, Christian preachers often tie anything they don’t like to paganism. Preaching to his mega-congregation in Texas earlier this month, John Hagee proclaimed, “America is becoming a pagan society; we are in a moral free-fall.” According to Right Wing Watch, Hagee claimed that “Secular humanism is a pagan God … blaming it for everything from drugs and mental illness to rape and domestic abuse.” Concern about climate change has been demonized as “a pagan religion” obsessed with Mother Earth. And with Halloween just around the corner, we’re likely to hear more superstitious talk about paganism, even linking it to opening a door to demonic possession.
Despite the fact that it’s often demonized and misunderstood, the practice of paganism is growing in Western culture. The number of pagans in Britain has more than doubled, paralleling a trend in the United States, where the 2008 American Religious Identification Survey estimated there were nearly 700,000 Pagans and Wiccans.
Jean, a Celtic Pagan of 30 years, will share her insight and knowledge about Paganism on Tuesday’s Dimensions in Belief. Feel free to call with your questions and comments, and visit GodDiscussion.net for source links for this discription and for a schedule of upcoming shows.
Author, radio talk show host, and constitutional conservative Bill Flynn is seeking the Republican nomination to challenge for the U.S. Senate Seat for North Carolina currently held by Democrat Kay Hagan. He will be joining us in the first hour to talk about his campaign and will take calls from you. Then in the second hour we will have open phones but until you call in with your topics I'll be talking about stories from this past Halloween, the continuing circus that is the ObamaCare roll out, and federal reduction to the SNAP program. http://billflynn.org/ https://www.facebook.com/billflynn2014 https://twitter.com/InWithFlynn2014
1) Program intro. 2) Part 1 of a Report from CBC National News on the Federal Goverment Senate Scandle , on Oct 28th (13) 3) Part 2 of the CBC National report on Oct 29 th (13) - Note I had problem loging in tesday night but its working now . I will be doing more update News programs this week . This is a on going story in Canada now. 4) Taking calls from Listeners . 5) Closing Music , O Canada them song if there is time. - This is a website for a program on CBC radio called the Current were you can listen to the podcast programs on the Senate Scandal . the Current : http://www.cbc.ca/thecurrent/podcasts/current/index.html
1) Intro to the Program 2) Our program is a recording of the CBC National on 24th of Oct (13) update on the Senate Scandal in the Federal Goverment. The RCMP are invesagating to see if there is any Fraud in this matter. 3) Music Break 4) taking calls from listeners more info on the Senate Scandal. 5) Radio programs from the Currect on CBC,that gives you more infomation about the Canadian Federal Goverment Senate Scandal
Look for these programs on the website.
Oct 23(13) Duffy vs. Harper: A Senate Scandal Showdown - Oct 23, 2013
Oct 24 (13) Senator Marjory LeBreton defends her role in the Senate spending scandal - Oct 24, 2013
Oct 25 (13) Senators Suspending Senators - Oct 25, 2013
How doe's Rome do business in America?
When doe's your Nationality come into play?
What part doe's your own Government play?
How do you operate in Commerce as a Moor?
These questions and more answered tonight
To survive this thing as a Nation go to http://www.newfreehelpgroup.com/
Danny Page is challenging Lamar Alexander in the upcoming 2014 race for U.S. Senate. His campaign slogan is “Average American, Everyday Tennessean”. He will be joining us in the first hour. We will ask him about his efforts to become Tennessee's next U.S. Senator.
Then in the second hour we will be joined by Lady Patriot Dr. Sharon Schuetz and we will talking about the continuing success of the web site "Lady Patriots" and then we'll get her take on the end of the government shutdown.
Joining Larry this week on Community Investor are
Steve White, CEO of Fidelis Screening Solutions and www.rentprep.com
Steve Abbey, President of Oz Accommodations, Inc. and www.rentfax.com
Rome is the epicenter of that economic distress lies in the Deep South and the power base of the Tea Party.. Four of the congressional districts are in North Georgia. A dozen others are close by in Alabama, Tennessee, Florida, and North and South Carolina. Nearly all of them ended 2012 with jobless rates in the double digits.WPJerry Pippin and i look at the problem and what is to be done.
Our German Ancestry
Hosted by: Robert Schlattmann
The property of all jews will be confiscated and inventoried into a National Database where people may claim their stolen property, since all jew property was stolen at one time or another. Property not claimed by the original owner will be disbursed to those White Europeans who are in need. Many items and materials will simply be destroyed because of its threat to a civilized society. The domination and corruption of the jew will end. The jew will be interred and monitored until processing is complete, then permanently removed from our societies. They are much too dangerous and vicious for any other course of action. I will share my thoughts on how to disburse the liberated wealth.
Join Host Live Chats
- 5D Media Network (33 chatters)
- FallenAngelsTV (22 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (20 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- Justice Lab (5 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (4 chatters)
- Inside Lenz Network (4 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- Lennis (3 chatters)
- The Minority Report0 (3 chatters)
- Moiko Records Radio (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- NYPA Entertainment Radio (2 chatters)
- La Gloria De Dios (2 chatters)
- Yammering Lew with Gavin (2 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Mack Jackson Jr (1 chatters)