SORT BY Relevancy
Claron Twitchell of SudanHelp.org has reason to CELEBRATE!! He has Finished the One Thousand Mile Walk to Honor and Support the People of South Sudan. Dr. Dennis Taylor will be joining our discussion with Claron; you can Follow Claron's blog at: Follow..ClaronT..com
Join our LIVE discussion today Saturday 7th September, 2013.
Helen Blair Simpson, MD, PhD, Director of the Anxiety Disorders Clinic and the Center for OCD and Related Disorders at the New York State Psychiatric Institute/Columbia University Medical Center
Moira Rynn, MD, Director of the Division of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Pediatric Anxiety and Mood Research Clinic at the New York State Psychiatric Institute/Columbia University Medical Center
Dr. Helen Blair Simpson and Dr. Moira Rynn will talk about what we have learned so far in clinical research and what we are doing now for the patients of today and tomorrow. They will address what we have learned about biological research and the brain mechanisms related to OCD symptoms. Finally, they will discuss updates on clinical trials that they are currently conducting for adult, adolescent and child OCD patients.
For more information on OCD treatment and research opportunities for adults, please visit our clinic website at www.Columbia-OCD.org and our treatment study website at http://ocdtreatmentstudy.com/ or call us at 212-543-5462.
For more information on OCD treatment and research opportunities for children and adolescents, please visit our website http://columbiapsychiatry.org/pamrc or call us at 212-543-5592.
Special guest: Michael Silverman
In early August we interviewed Michael Silverman of Silverman Research about 'The Future of Research' research! In this show he is coming back to discuss their findings.
Hosts: Jo Dodds & Jo Moffatt
Back channel: https://plus.google.com/communities/118419210283831602780/events
Our guests today: Elizabeth Warren is a Regional Organizer for MoveOn.org, based in Southern California. As coordinator for MoveOn's national TPP team she connects allies with a network of MoveOn councils working to educate the public about the Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Agreement. The group's aim is to make sure details of proposed trade agreements get a public hearing and debate, by urging Congress to say no to the president's request for fast track, aka trade promotion authority. Liz began her career as a journalist and came to political activism late, after stints as a newspaper columnist, magazine editor, and advertising copywriter. She did a 12-year stretch as a corporate publicist, and still has the BS decoder-ring, which comes in handy during interactions with politicians. When not organizing, she does online editing, often blogs, and still writes for magazines, occasionally about politics, but usually about other subjects. Liz was born in New York and educated in the Midwest. In 1997 she moved to California, where she married and conveniently ended up with a memorable name. Andrea Miller was the 2008 Congressional Candidate for the 4th District. Currently she is Deputy Field Director for PDA and Co-State Coordinator for PDA Virginia. Since 2008 Andrea has been very active on the ERA both in Virginia and nationally. Andrea is one of the leaders of PDA's ERA 3 State Strategy team
Our guest this morning is Eddy Weiss and if we’re lucky, his K-9 search partner Reno. Eddy is the CEO of www.chasing4life.com
Driven by an insatiable curiosity to understand the fundamental principles that create a successful life, Eddy has earned a reputation as a leading authority in the areas of Disaster Preparedness, Strategic Planning, Disaster Mitigation and practical problem solving.
Recognized as a respected authority on various subjects, Eddy has traveled across the United States presenting to libraries, businesses, chambers, civic groups, churches and schools creating a more educated and safer America while training emergency management and response agencies and speaking at National Conferences.
With all that’s been happening around the globe, Eddy’s been wondering, what if the Mayans were right?
He’s pretty convinced that many have misunderstood the end of the Mayan Calendar... could it be that they were trying to tell us our time was not running out but rather would change? With threats increasing, calamity on every shoreline and infrastructure failing, maybe it’s time to look at the possibility that we missed a warning...
I think it’s safe to say, we’ve never done a show quite like this – it should be interesting!
To Find Out More about Jackie Balestra visit
To Find Out More about George Butts visit
To Find Out More About Your Host, Joe Terry ...
On Facebook at ...
Or our Website at ...
This session will show you how 'Market Research' opens the door for you to secure a portion of the Government's $300 Billion unmet contracting spend.
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond all measure.”
www.mympu.org (Join Today)
Sundays we bring together our panel of research experts to examine what is happening in the world of economics, politics, news events, culture and globalism. This is the standard by which accurate news analysis should be measured. Learn more at www.LIBRadio.com
I sent an affidavit of facts:disclaimer for the NSA's PRISM Research in August 2013 and it has been over 30 days and they did not refut each paragraph. They did not respond. Their silence is asquiescence:quiet admission and passive consent. Silent is asquiescence. We are aking for remedies/reliefs for all involuntary or unwitting human subjects and even private matters in America and International.
We demand that ALL UNCONSTITUTIONAL ACTIVITIES & ACTIONS CEASE & DESIST IMMEDIATE!
The Key Study Personnel you have until 3:00 pm EST on Monday, October 7, 2013 to complete the form for leniency. Afterwards, we will seek immediate arrests.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- AVoiceforMen (130 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (46 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (16 chatters)
- The Audible (15 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (14 chatters)
- Curious Times (14 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (13 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (12 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (11 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (10 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (9 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (7 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (7 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- First Love Radio (6 chatters)
- CharHardin (6 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- New Colony Network (4 chatters)
- Nikkology (4 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- ATAZP LIVE (4 chatters)
- Growl Radio (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (4 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (4 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (4 chatters)
- TP3 Radio (4 chatters)
- VOICE OF REASON at FMSM (4 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (3 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (3 chatters)
- AskBhaVani (3 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Rapid Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- RHeart (2 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (2 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (2 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (2 chatters)
- InThe Plug (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- 1YAHFearingMan EstX1969 (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The View from Montana (2 chatters)
- Truth and Guidance (1 chatters)
- Doc Wythe (1 chatters)
- D Hour Show (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- ISTA Network (1 chatters)
- JIMMY LEE (1 chatters)
- Radio PI (1 chatters)
- Ninja Scroll (1 chatters)
- The Tarot Bitches (1 chatters)