SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight, join your Observer for a somber, respectful show in tribute of the late, great poet. We will also discuss a couple of news articles. As always, your calls are welcome and encouraged!
Tonight, join an Observer as we discuss an insightful conversation and the realizations which came from it.
I have been running myself ragged the last two weeks, so the show may end early tonight...my apologies in advance.
Your calls are welcome and encoraged.
Tonight, join an Observer as we discuss trolls, trolling, and how to handle trolls. We will also discuss trolling as a means of unhinging the enemy. :) Included later will be a discussion of relevant news articles. As always, your calls are welcomed and encouraged.
At a certain point, the Indiana Pacers need to give up on Roy Hibbert as their starting center.
That point is now.
The All-Star center (can you believe we have to call him that?) laid another egg Thursday night in the Atlanta-Indiana series, shooting 2-for-9 with just two rebounds, none on the offensive end, in the Pacers 98-85 defeat as they fell behind 2-1 in the best-of-7 series.
If you look at Hiobbert's game log, it is both stunning and atrocious. The 7-foot-2 center has not scored in double figures in seven consecutive games, and it has been 15 games (and 26 of 27) since he reached double figures in rebounding.
Memo to Frank Vogel: Give him a towel and tell him to waive it.
The best move Vogel can make right now is sitting Hibbert in favor of Luis Scola, who is perfectly capable of playing center because that's the position he plays for the Argentine national team every summer. He is an accomplished low-post scorer, and since the Pacers gave up a bushel of assets to get him (Gerald Green, Miles Plumlee and a No. 1 pick), it is worth the gamble to put him in a role that he has manned for most of his career. He did score 20 points in just 17 minutes against the Hawks.
Furthermore, it might be time for a little more C.J. Watson, especially after George Hill went 1-for-11 in the Game 3 loss.
These were a couple of the topics of dicussion today as I went on the air in Indianapolis with Michael Grady and Joe Staysniak on 1070 The Fan in Indinapolis.
Tonight we will discuss some news items, including Don Sterling the jew's latest problems...Oy Vey!!! We will also discuss how this relates to us...because yes, I believe it does, and I will explain why.
Did you know children laugh an average of 300 times a day? Adults? Just 10 laughs a day. Study from Japan published in the Journal of the American Medical Association, suggests laughter can alleviate inflammation of skin for up to two hours at a time. Could laughter be a tool you use more of this year to help alleviate stress, heal your body and mind?
According to Dr. Madan Kataria, the founder of laughter yoga, laughter improves digestion and releases chemicals like neuropeptides with antioxidant properties.
Join Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo and her very special guest, Alicia Dattner, creator of The International Spiritual Comedy Festival, comedian and coach. An internationally-acclaimed, award-winning performer, Alicia was voted Best Comedian 2013 in the San Francisco Weekly. Her reverent, insightful one-woman shows Eat, Pray, Laugh! And The Oy of Sex have toured from NY to London to Bombay to Hollywood.
On this show, we'll explore
What laughter can do for body
How we can use humor as a tool for emotional healing
Can we learn to be funnier
To learn more about Alicia Dattner, please visit her website: Enlighten-Up
If you would like to learn more about healthy and fun lifestyle choices that you can incorporate into your daily life in practical ways, have invaluable support, discover nutrition and foods that your kids will love, join the VITAL Health Community
"The healthiest response to life is laughter." -Deepak Chopra
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (413 chatters)
- John Baptist (69 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (31 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (15 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (13 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (13 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (10 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (8 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (8 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (6 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (6 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (6 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (4 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (3 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (3 chatters)
- David and Wes (3 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Cow (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- The Guyzz talk (1 chatters)
- The Kennel Spotlight (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- Inviting Love (1 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (1 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (1 chatters)
- MOJITA (1 chatters)
- Mad Women of Smoking Hot Politics (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (0 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (0 chatters)