SORT BY Relevancy
The events over the past few weeks have raised some questions about just what is social work doing in order to improve the quality of life of people in this country. Social work talks about its role as addressing the person-in-environment but what is being covered in social work content to truly address the person-in-environment context? Are there enough human service professionals trained in macro practice to truly make a difference?
This special Dialogue show will be with members of ACOSA's (Association for Community Organization and Social Administration) Special Commission on Macro Practice. They include Mark Homan, Jack Rothmann, Kelsey De Aavila, Sue Edgerton and Linda Plitt Donaldson. They will discuss why Macro Matters. How does the profession balance the micro-macro dichotomy to make sure that macro content is adequately addressed? What are the implications on licensing if one chooses to be a macro oriented practitioner? What are the job prospects for macro practitioners?These topics and others will be the focus of this special Dialogue radio show. The show will be Monday, December 15, 2015 at 8:30 pm Eastern Standard Time (5:30 pm Pacific Standard Time).
Dialogue is part of The American Family Blog Talk Radio and can be found at: The-American-Family National Blog Radio.
One can listen to the show through the web site. To participate with your questions or comments, call: 347-327-9168.
Join us Monday, December 15 at 8:30 pm EST for this important topic.
We talk a bit about everyting, sports, politics, the craziness in the world, listen live stream later. Here or on Itunes
Tuesday at 3 pm Eastern Standard Time (noon Pacific Standard), TRi-Hosts Bruce Friedman and Dennis Cogswell Dialogue with special guests Jo Ann Regan Coe, CSWE Director of Accreditation and Alan Dettlaff, CSWE Chair of the Commission on Educational Policy to discuss the current EPAS revisions. The last day for public comment on EPAS closes December 31, 2014 and this may be one of the last times that you will to talk and ask questions with those individuals who have been influential in the development of the proposed EPAS (Educational Policy and Accreditation Standards) before they become part of the accreditation process in 2016.
Both shows are part of The-American-Family National Blog Radio show Dialogue and can be found at stated web address.
You can participate in either show by calling 347-327-9168. The shows will be archived for future reference.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (444 chatters)
- Yada (36 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (16 chatters)
- reactionariez (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Straitway (10 chatters)
- Bellesprit (9 chatters)
- BeverlyD (9 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- The Portal (5 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (4 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (4 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- Ron March Show (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)