SORT BY Relevancy
"Deaths from drug overdose have been rising steadily over the past two decades and have become the leading cause of injury death in the United States. Every day in the United States,113 people die as a result of drug overdose." CDC
The facts don't lie and losing lives to unnecessary overdoses is beyond tragic.
Which is why, providing overdose prevention and response education to drug users and their family and friends, is a harm reduction tool that we are clearly in need of today; not only for the person at risk of overdosing but for their family and friends as well.
Joining me today, to talk about overdoses, the benefits of Naloxone (a medication that reverses opioid overdose) and overdose prevention is Dr. Sharon Stancliff - an internationally known expert on opioid overdose prevention and Medical Director at the Harm Reduction Coalition.
BILL AB 1535
Denny and Jeanie Waters will be speaking on the loss of their son Zach Waters at the age of 24 to prescription drug overdose. They will be sharing the heartache and the passion they have to go into schools and share the horrific story and try and help others to not go through this tragedy.
Cody Perez and Brick of Amerakin Overdose will be on this week's episode of Cat's Tales Podcast.
Amerakin Overdose has been forged from six very unique individuals. Cody Perez (lead singer), “The Brick” (drums) Andrew Barichio (percussion and vox) Freeman Manfree (Guitar),“The Human” (Keyboards /Sequencing) Enygma ( hype and shenanigans). Amerakin Overdose is an Industrial- Metal / Shock Rock performance art act from Portland, OR. Known for hypnotic dance beats and horror style theatrics, blended with heavy driven metal riffs, the band brings a very user friendly sound that promotes accidental cardio via involuntary movement of your head, feet and body. The combination of heavy dance music mixed with onstage antics are a freak show in action, a nonstop visual and auditory stimulate from the first note to the last. True to the band motto; they “Get Shit Done”.
A New PATH and Moms United to End the War on Drugs
with Gretchen Burns Bergman
Owner, Director Gretchen Productions
Co-Founder & Executive Director
A New PATH
(Parents for Addiction Treatment & Healing)
Denise Cullen, founder of Broken No More
JOIN - mommieactivist and son - JUST SENTENCES facebook private group and Behind the Mic Extra. Information & discussions on the subjects not completed on the episode WEALTH, MEDIA, #JusticeforMikeBrown and TRANSPARENCY
News that Matters
Events of Interest
Lead Organizer, Moms United to End the War on Drugs
Finally back in the game, talking 2019 BSA season as we head down the final two months of the season and will discuss the results of the Survey Monkey Poll.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Yasharshla Radio 2013 (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (19 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (17 chatters)
- Late Night Leos (16 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- NOPC Radio Network (8 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (7 chatters)
- JeffBanjamin (6 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- King Noble The Time Is Now Radio (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)