SORT BY Relevancy
Today show is Ghost Hunters!!!
I have been interested in ghost’s since I was a child. I would listen to ghost stories told by others sitting around the camp fire. There were so many that I would wonder if any could be possibly true? As children, we were always frightened by noises in the dark, and were afraid that things were lingering around us. Many people would always say there are no such things as ghosts, I don’t call them ghosts, I call them spirits.
I have always been intrigued and interested in ghosts or had questions about what happens after we pass on, but never really had put much thought into it.
While living in Charleston SC, I read and learned about many historical sites that had said to be haunted, which intrigued me more to read upon.
It wasn’t until I met my friend Al Gohl that my skeptisim in the paranormal world made me a believer. After Al had shown me some of his investigation results, and I listened to EVP’s he had collected, I would say got my attention and made me want to join him in researching more.
To Learn more about them click the link below...
Karen Iddings joins Mary E., to talk about life as a marathon mom. Karen's unique perspective on life will inspire and encourage listeners young and old to rethink when "is it a good time to start." Karen ran her first marathon when she was pregnant and her second when her infant was 6 months old, knocking 18 minutes off the first time. She is a motivational speaker, entrepreneur, and shows on a daily basis that with the perfect amount of balance, life while it is a marathon, is best when you are loving it and taking it all in stride!
Karen Iddings in a nutshell:
Every day athlete; train in the real world; not pro
Mother of a high spirited toddler
Live in Lake Havasu City, AZ (300+ day of sun per year)
Goal to live in Bend, OR by 2015 (also 300 days of sun per year)
BAMR (I’ll let you figure it out!)
Topics and Strategies discussed in TIPShow broadcasts are general in nature and may not apply to your individual situation.
The views expressed in this talk are solely the opinions of the speakers involved.
These opinions are general in nature and not designed to provide specific investment advice to individuals.
Investors should not make investment decisions based exclusively on the material discussed on this call.
CapSouth Partners is an independent, Registered Investment Advisor. Please consult your tax or legal advisor before making decisions that may have tax or legal consequences
Rick Glass, Principal at RT Glass & Associates Mortgage Banking Executive Search, joins the broadcast to discuss the employment outlook.
This week we tackle the Dallas Cowboys (no pun intended) and the Miami Dolphins. NFLFemale Official Fan Reporters Lisa Johnson and radio host/former NFL Player Keith Sims join us to break down how the Dolphins will improve this season. Michelle Jinks joins our host to talk about the Dallas Cowboys, the offseason drama, and how the team can break out of their funk. Join us!
The importance of music, laughter, and having an optimistic outlook on life is a valuable experience shared by Alice Herz Sommer, a 109 year old Holocaust survivor. It is her connection to her inner JOY that has allowed her to live a happy life, despite all the hardship and anguish she had experienced.
In an Oscar winning 2013 documentary, The Lady in Number 6, Alice reveals how she achieved a long and happy life despite horrendous setbacks. "I have lived through many wars and have lost everything many times -- including my husband, my mother and my beloved son," she says on the documentary's website. "Yet, life is beautiful, and I have so much to learn and enjoy. I have no space nor time for pessimism and hate."
In this program join Dr. Sadigh and his special guest, Jasmine Daghighian the Associate Producer of this award winning documentary directed by Malcolm Clarke, to learn how Alice's love for music and her ability to attract humanity has become an attribute that we can all cherish.
Jasmine Daghighian's projects are diverse, but she believes in a single idea: people and characters may be imperfect and unstudied but they are authentic and worthy of portrayal.
Join Host Live Chats
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (21 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- Straitway (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (10 chatters)
- Conservative Report (9 chatters)
- The War Room (7 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (6 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (5 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (5 chatters)
- Living Astrology (4 chatters)
- NWP radio (4 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- The EMS Show (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Dr Ernest Maddox Ministries (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Whats Your Why (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- YBP (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Exposed Radio (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Minister Derrick (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)