SORT BY Relevancy
A recurring theme in the publishing world for both independent and traditional publishers is the business of writing. Learning how to see yourself more as writer or an author and see yourself as a business person. What tools do you need in your writer's toolbox to get started? What kind of questions should you ask? How can you take your writing career to the next level.
Join me as w give you tools for the Writer's Toolbox with author and writer's coach, Dr. Linda F Beed. You can call in at 646-595-2083, press 1 to be live on air. Or, you can download the WLUV Radio mobile app. Tune in!
This topic came up in a previous show – what are your favorite tools for making gardening chores easier? I’ll be sorting through my tool caddy on today’s show and sharing some of my tried-and-true “go-to” picks. Come join me live, and let me know what are the must-haves in your toolbox!
Control is one of those things we believe can or will make things better. Yet control is very stressful for us and others who are affected by control. Why do we feel we need control and how do we respond to control of us. Control of us takes the thinking off of our part at times, yet control also limits our thinking and limits our outcomes. How to recognise when too much control is too much and how do we take the pressures we put on ourselves to outdo, win, do better than, use others through control off of us and off of our lives. Tune in and Join in on the Conversation Tomorrow Morning at 5:30 AM, PST!
Showtime: 8AM EST - 10AM EST
Pamela Geller is "heroine" too some and an instigator to others. Has Geller and her followers abused their freedom of speech? Candidates for POTUS are hitting the trail to corral the religious right (aka Christians). Politicians are behind the lecturn. Christains are condemning all religions except their own. What happened to 'Freedom of Religion'? Want to know what the best tool in Hillary's campaign war chest is? It's a grand ole tool.
I foresee a little controversy this morning. What's on your list for this Manic Monday "In the Pickle Barrel"?
Join us in the online chat room or talk live on air at 855-236-2486.
The Rory T Edwards show with Sheila Robinson will elevate your attitude to increase your altitude, through the process of communication, wisdom, vision, experience, structures & actions which will empower you to take responsibility for the outcomes of your most precision possession, YOU !!
The New Heights Educational Group, Inc. promotes literacy for children and adults by offering a range of educational support services. Such services include assisting families in the selection of schools, organization of educational activities, and acquisition of materials. We promote a healthy learning environment and enrichment programs for families of preschool and school-age children, including children with special needs.
This week's topicis “The Good of Corporations” Part II.
Links/references used in this show are listed below.
2.http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/us/memorial-day - “Memorial Day commemorates all Americans, who have died in military service for the United States…”
- http://www.theroadtoemmaus.org/RdLb/21PbAr/Pl/Cnst/Ed-FrMktVsWall.htm - “...Government control of education has led to the following systemic conditions: Psychological testing (see pdf article by Charlotte Iserbyt), which is illegal without parental permission, has, under cover, become an almost standard practice, to test for politically correct beliefs, to test for resistance to change by psychological pressure, and to "remediate" those children who do not conform to political standards..." So-called "Outcomes Based Education", and its renamed but essentially unchanged successors, such as "No Child Left Behind...," have shifted the force of law from what schools should teach to what students should learn. The focus of control is becoming, not the system to benefit the population, but the population itself to satisfy those in control…”
in Self Help
Join Nicole Greer, PPCC to take on some Habit work that will literally save planet earth! In Nicole's S.H.I.N.E. Coaching Methodology, the "H" represents Habit Work. Habit work is essential to letting your light illuminate the world. WIth good habits in place, we allow the flow of positive energy and create positive outcomes. Doing your part for the environment is imperative to your future and your ability to live a vibrant and productive life!
If you can be part of the process of sustaining the quality of life on planet earth, obviously this will create your own sustainability. This concept is so obvious, so close, so taken for granted, that you may just be numb to fact that you can really do some incredible work that would shift the whole trajectory of planet earth.
Take away strategies, systems, and smarts for shifting YOUR behavior to sustain a vibrant life!
Hosts Doug Field and Brent Macy are live in the studio this morning with special guests from Perk Health, WiserTogether and SelectAccount.
The first guest is Zach McGill, CEO of Perk Health. One of the most important outcomes of health care consumerism is the incentive for people to live healthier lives. In this interview, Zach will discuss why the ultimate goal of health care should be to keep people from needing to go to hospital and the problems with preventive health today.
For the second segment, the hosts welcome Vineeta Mooganur, WiserTogether, and David Cantu, SelectAccount, to the program to discuss how employers can fill the void with reliable and powerful consumer tools. In an effort to contain costs, the HDHP adoption rate among employers continues to grow. With these new consumerism-labeled strategies, many employees are faced with higher health care liabilities than they are used to. There is a growing need to understand best treatment options and the cost of care, making it necessary to provide easily accessible decision support tools and resources. To fill this void and help guide consumers along the continuum of care, SelectAccount and WiserTogether are partnering to provide comprehensive information in a convenient location.
The High Priestess of Love, Pamela Cummins, can assist you in your love life, relationships, self-growth, and dream interpretation. She works with Angels and Guides and uses her psychic abilities of clairaudience, clairsentience, and clairvoyance to shine the light on your path. Her unique coaching and mentoring skills gives you the manifestation toolbox to achieve your goals. Pamela’s clients refer to her as the “Musical Psychic” because she often receives messages in the form of song lyrics. You can read her two monthly columns in Bellesprit Magazine and listen to her radio show “The Love Channel Show.” She is the author of Psychic Wisdom on Love and Relationships, Insights for Singles: Steps to Find Everlasting Love, and the free eBook Pamela’s Love Collection. Learn more at her website www.pamelacummins.com and follow her on Twitter at https://twitter.com/RevPamela
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (55 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (31 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (16 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- Father Teresa (7 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (7 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (6 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (6 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (5 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (3 chatters)
- UCC Show (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (2 chatters)
- Freedom Talk Radio Free Hosts (1 chatters)
- Front Row Assholes (1 chatters)
- HRN (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)