SORT BY Relevancy
During our first 1/2 hr Session we will review what we anticipate to provide our listener via the Launch and Introduction to our Motivational Workshop Sessions Created by Author/Speaker : Alethia Brown
Pink Slip "Taking Back Our Lives"
Alethia Brown inspires women with empowering messages motivating and captivating audiences for over 10 years, she is a published author of her Pink Slip “Diary of a Black Author” series.
Her first inspirational and motivational book Pink Slip “Diary of a Black Author” will be available to the public July 2013 at which time she will be embarking on her first nationwide book signing and motivational workshop tour Pink Slip “Taking Back Our Lives”.
In many ways, Alethia is a product of the remarkable adversity she and her daughter has had to overcome over the past 20 years, her resilience and determination has inspired her to share her life’s stories.
Alethia has taken those experiences and has chosen to share in her journey of how to reclaim your life and follow your dreams.
Alethia speaks at facilities where women are in transition with their lives which includes single mothers in homeless shelters, she is known for delivering a powerful and practical message.
Audiences love her because she is down-to-earth and shares information using humor and compassion.
She is always in the moment!
Inspiring Passion in Our Children with recovering "Perfectionist Parent", Natalie Blais
LinkedIn did a survey released in Nov 2012 that said ONLY 30% of all adults are working in their dream job. What roll do parents play in fostering passion in their children and how can we take a larger roll in preparing our kids for the future? Natalie is a single mother of three mini-humans to teach her every day what it means to be kind and generous and gracious. She is a powerful advocate for children's education, volunteering in the classroom and participating in parent councils. The foundation of Natalie's work is creating a Happy, Healthy and Peaceful home. During this interview Natalie shares her exclusive "5 Terrific Conversation Starters for Parents".
Are you looking for a way to get your children to talk to you about their day? By applying these conversation starters to engage your children in conversation will give them an opportunity to practice empathy and kindness every day.
To access all of this month's shows on "Impacting The Lives of Our Youth" go to www.WomenImpactingLives.com.
Adolescent suicide has increased 400% in the past 30 years and a victim of bullying is twice as likely to take his or her own life. Today, 30% of students drop out of school before receiving their diploma due to bullying, harassment and low self-esteem.Difference Makers International, a nonprofit educational organization 501c3 and home to "Who I Am Makes A Difference" blue ribbon, was founded in 1983 by Helice “Sparky” Bridges. The Blue Ribbon has impacted over 35 million people worldwide and is now available in 10 languages.This powerful acknowledgment tool has been proven to avert adolescent suicide, eradicate bullying. A true story, published in the first Chicken Soup for the Soul book, tells of a father who honored his 14 year-old boy with a “Who I Am Makes A Difference”® blue ribbon. After receiving it from his Dad, the boy could not stop sobbing. Through his tears he cried, “I was planning on committing suicide tomorrow dad because I didn’t think you loved me. And now I don’t have to.”Founder and CEO Helice Bridges joins us Tuesday at 2:30 p.m. PT to share how we can be a Difference Maker in our own communities, schools and globally by becoming part of the Era of Acknowledgement, where One Billion Honored by Year 2020.
Research shows that 2.7 million college students say they are using or have used drugs in the past and children are experimenting with marijuana as early as 4th grade. K.D. Hardy knows this topic well. He grew up in a traditional southern home in Birmingham, Alabama. His mother and father, both hard workers, provided exceptional structure and discipline for their children. After high school, he began his formal education at Alabama A&M University. However, shortly after arriving he made a drastic u-turn, became involved in street life and the illegal drug trade, and ultimately was incarcerated for six years. During incarceration, K.D. completed his education, receiving an Associate degree in Early Childhood Education. Other achievements include a Financial Planning diploma and Personal Trainer certification. K.D. has also pursued extensive study in the areas of personal development, psychology, and parenting and credits the reading of nearly 400 books on self-development and spirituality as the catalyst for the change in his life, planting the desire to lead with right choices.
As a graduate of the Les Brown Speaker Training Program and the Dr. Myles Munroe Speaker Training Program, K.D. Hardy travels the U.S., speaking to teens, college students and parents about choices. On August 20th program he will be sharing The Ultimate Guide to Parenting Drug Free and Productive Youth.
Daytime viewers know Wally from Days of Our Lives, where he portrays "Justin Kiriakis". He joined the cast of General Hospital as the charming yet ruthless businessman "Ned Ashton" in 1991.His popularity among General Hospital viewers is evidenced by being selected in 1996 as the Most Valuable Player on General Hospital by readers of Soap Opera Update magazine, and nominated as Hottest Male Star by Soap Opera Digest magazine, also in 1996. Wally also writes and performs music with his partner, Christian Taylor. Their multiple albums have received critical praise from Billboard magazine. Wally Kurth and Christian Taylor recently won an Emmy Award for Outstanding Original Song for "Barefoot Ballet", a single from their album, Freedom, that aired on an episode of General Hospital. They recorded a follow-up album, The EP. Wally has also been very busy producing a documentary entitled "Class C". LIKE GabTown Divas on Facebook Twitter: @GabTownDivas or @Gabtowndivahost
Impacting The Lives of Women Entrepreneurs with Amy Pearson
The Approval Trap: The Secret Reason You Can’t Raise Your Rates Attract Your Ideal Client, or Create Kick Ass Results in Your Biz and Life (And How to Fix It Right Now)
As of 2012 there were 7.8 million women owned businesses in the U.S and they are growing at twice the rate of men owned businesses. Most women, however, don't understand that failure is an essential part of the entrepreneurial journey. In fact, Judy Robinett, a top advisor to the film "She Means Business" shares that entrepreneurial ventures typically fail three times before hitting success.
My guest, Amy Pearson, is a former "approval addict" (with the occasional relapse). She is now addicted to success. Her mission is nothing short of world peace by empowering every woman on a mission to attract their ideal clients (tribe), make great money, and have an epic impact while doing their unique work in the world.
We will be discussing
How the Approval Trap prevents women in business from making more money Why women in business are so risk averse and what they can do about it How perfectionism fits in to all this Amy's interesting take on tribe building ... and her -step process to live brazen
in Self Help
HOW OUR THINKING AFFECTS OUR LIVES with BETSY THOMPSON
Betsy Thompson is the author of six inspiring books. Betsy also worked as a model, actor in TV commercials, and had a seventeen year career in the TV and movie industry becoming executive assistant to the President and COO of Warner Bros. We will be discussing how our thinking, much more than we may suspect, has a great impact on what happens to us and to those around us.
For more information visit her website: www.betsythompson.com
"The Entrepreneurs Journey to Fulfillment"Would you consider yourself to be a Heroic Entrepreneur? For those who are feeling that there is something more to life than what you have been doing or there is a special role for you to play in making the world a better place, then, yes, you are a Heroic Entrepreneur. And if you are not sure, but are open to the possibility, then you undoubtedly are one... undercover.Bottom line, if you want to live a more fulfilling life, then join me on Tuesday, October 15th when James Shoemark visits our virtual studio all the way from Scotland. He has established a creer spanning 25 years in which he has personally empowered over 2,000 people to live more fulfilling lives.James, like many of us, has learned the hard way how to find fulfilment in life. Despite joining a motorbike gang at age 17, loosing eight friends to fatal motorcycle accidents, and then being recruited into the Hells Angels, he now focuses his coaching and speaking career on supporting Heroic Entrepreneurs."Each of us is on a journey and we can either wake up to its purpose proactively or reactively (reactively requires a crisis). That journey is called the MonoMyth or Hero’s Journey. Too many people focus on what they don’t want and get just that. I help people to focus on what they do want and consequently get that and more. I teach the Law of Target Fixation which means wherever your focus is, that’s where you end up."
Adam Gainsburg, sky astrologer, author and founder of Soulsign Astrology will give us an update on where Venus is in her current 19 month cycle and bring us the highlights for November from his celestial perch and skyward view. Where is Venus with respect to the myriad cosmic initiations underway? Adam joins us to share his celestial cliff notes on how to track the influence of Venus in our lives and so much more.
Tune into GAIAFIELD Radio as Adam updates us on Venus' in her Wholenes Phase - the Evening Sweetspot and current whereabouts as we approach the end of 2013. Adam will help immerse us into the heart where we can work with Venus and her subtle offerings.
Book: The Light of Venus
Adam's Upcoming Events
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- AVoiceforMen (129 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (43 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (32 chatters)
- in5d (30 chatters)
- Omega Man (27 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (23 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (17 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (16 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (13 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (13 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (12 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (12 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (11 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (9 chatters)
- allietheissshow (8 chatters)
- CharHardin (7 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- It Matters Radio (7 chatters)
- Tarhaka (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- First Love Radio (6 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (6 chatters)
- BITEradio me (6 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (5 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (5 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (5 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (4 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (4 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (4 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (4 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (4 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (4 chatters)
- Kate Large (4 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- Growl Radio (4 chatters)
- AskBhaVani (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (4 chatters)
- Curious Times (4 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (3 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (3 chatters)
- ATAZP LIVE (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- FRNARadio (3 chatters)
- Evolving Exotics (3 chatters)
- Israeli Stone (3 chatters)
- Rapid Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (3 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (3 chatters)
- VOICE OF REASON at FMSM (3 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (3 chatters)
- THW Live (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (2 chatters)
- Nikkology (2 chatters)
- Misterie Luv Company (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- RHeart (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (2 chatters)
- Stone Soup Moving Feast (2 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (2 chatters)
- INSOMNIAC Radio (2 chatters)
- InThe Plug (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- Faces Of Success Radio (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- 1YAHFearingMan EstX1969 (2 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- BlazinRy Radio (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- D Hour Show (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- ISTA Network (1 chatters)
- JIMMY LEE (1 chatters)
- The Audible (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Radio PI (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Wrestling in 30 minutes or less (1 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Tarot Bitches (1 chatters)
- The View from Montana (1 chatters)
- TP3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Truth and Guidance (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)