SORT BY Relevancy
For all you Metal heads out there, tonights episode will feature the most gothic, the most brutal and the hottest lead singer in Metal music history: Otep Shamaya. She has released music and toured for 12 years and she is here on The Brian Fernandez Show talking about her latest album Hydra. You guys can buy her music on Amazon, iTunes and wherever music is sold. Follow the host on Twitter: @bfernandez17 and follow Otep on Twitter: @otepofficial.
OTEP is our Special Guest for Thursday's show. Otep OTEP is our Special Guest for Thursday's show.
OTEP is our Special Guest for Thursday's show. Otep is an American nu metal band formed in the fall of 2000 in Los Angeles, California fronted by singer . We talk a tour and ever Syria. Also, Apple&
SPEICAL EDITION CTUSA:
Otep Shamaya is an artist, activist, a 2010 GLAAD nominee, & intellectual loudmouth with a fearless passion for justice & the preservation of the arts.
Current album; HYDRA
Get it here: http://www.amazon.com/Hydra-Otep/dp/B00A8ZZ30O
Tour dates https://www.facebook.com/otepofficial/app_123966167614127
The thermometer showed a 103.5-degree fever, and her 10-year-old’s asthma was flaring up. Mary Bolender, who lives in Las Vegas, needed to get her daughter to an emergency room, but her 2005 Chrysler van would not start.
The cause was not a mechanical problem — it was her lender.
Ms. Bolender was three days behind on her monthly car payment. Her lender, C.A.G. Acceptance of Mesa, Ariz., remotely activated a device in her car’s dashboard that prevented her car from starting. Before she could get back on the road, she had to pay more than $389, money she did not have that morning in March.
“I felt absolutely helpless,” said Ms. Bolender, a single mother who stopped working to care for her daughter. It was not the only time this happened: Her car was shut down that March, once in April and again in June.
This new technology is bringing auto loans — and Wall Street’s version of Big Brother — into the lives of people with credit scores battered by the financial downturn.
A customer is slapped with fees when they use an ATM that's not owned by their bank, and those fees jumped 5% in the past year, according to Bankrate.
On average, a customer is charged a total of $4.35 for each transaction.
People are getting smarter and avoiding out-of-network ATMs as much as they can, said Bankrate's chief financial analyst Greg McBride. But that's part of the problem. Banks are hiking fees to make up for the loss.
In the past five years, ATM fees have skyrocketed 23%,
And overdraft fees are on the rise for the 16th year in a row, according to the survey of 10 major U.S. banks. On average customers get hit with a $32.74 charge every time they try to withdraw more money than they have in the bank.
Hefty bank fees will probably always be a reality. But the good news, McBride said, is that both "ATM fees and overdraft charges can be avoided completely."
After forgiving millions of dollars in medical debt, Occupy Wall Street is tackling a new beast: student loans.
Marking the third anniversary of the Occupy Wall Street movement, the group's Strike Debt initiative announced Wednesday it has abolished $3.8 million worth of private student loan debt since January. It said it has been buying the debts for pennies on the dollar from debt collectors, and then simply forgiving that money rather than trying to collect it.
In total, the group spent a little more than $100,000 to purchase the $3.8 million in debt.
Your medical information is worth 10 times more than your credit card number on the black market.
Last month, the FBI warned healthcare providers to guard against cyber attacks after one of the largest U.S. hospital operators, Community Health Systems Inc, said Chinese hackers had broken into its computer network and stolen the personal information of 4.5 million patients.
Security experts say cyber criminals are increasingly targeting the $3 trillion U.S. healthcare industry, which has many companies still reliant on aging computer systems that do not use the latest security features.
"As attackers discover new methods to make money, the healthcare industry is becoming a much riper target because of the ability to sell large batches of personal data for profit," said Dave Kennedy, an expert on healthcare security and CEO of TrustedSEC LLC. "Hospitals have low security, so it's relatively easy for these hackers to get a large amount of personal data for medical fraud."
The NFL Players Association received the official letter from the league confirming Ray Rice's indefinite suspension, according to ESPN.
This letter outlines the league's rationale for its decision to change Rice's original two-game suspension to the current one in the wake of the video release by TMZ on Monday showing Rice striking his then-fiancee Janay Palmer and knocking her unconscious in the elevator of the Revel Casino Hotel in Atlantic City.
The league's official explanation to the Players Association about Rice's indefinite suspension offers another important detail in trying to determine how much the NFL and the Ravens knew about what happened in February and how the full video of the assault figured into their decision.
The Justice Department will open a civil rights investigation into policing practices in Ferguson, Mo., Attorney General Eric Holder announced Thursday. The move marks the Obama Administration’s most forceful step to address racial strife in the mostly African-American St. Louis suburb, where a police officer shot and killed an unarmed black teen on Aug. 9.
Ferguson activists and community leaders say they are welcoming the investigation, saying the practice of racial profiling by police was widespread in the community long before department veteran Darren Wilson shot and killed 18-year-old Michael Brown. The incident sparked days of protests and a heavy police crackdown.
But should DOJ have stepped in? We discuss it..
Otep Shamaya will join us to discuss the Occupy movement. Otep is an artist, activist, grammy nominated, mtv nominated, and a 2010 GLAAD nominee. Otep is a very intellectual outspoken passionate voice for justice & the preservation of the arts. Her words of wisdom inspire thousands of people on a daily basis. Her view on the occupy movement should be rivitaing and very educational. I can't wait! It's going to be one of my favorite guests yet!!
America the one the only Otep Shamaya on Credit Talk USA Worldwide LIVE.
Sponsor: FX Web Media
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (170 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (13 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (8 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (7 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (5 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (5 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (2 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (2 chatters)
- The Kingdom Culture Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Trucker Dave (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- A Kind Voice (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- MABIM (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Pundit Press (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (0 chatters)