SORT BY Relevancy
An open discussion regarding why documentation is important and whether it is required by regulationsor laws. What type of documentation do you have? Can you prove you are doing the right thing? What happens if OSHA, DOT or MSHA comes knocking at your door? What if you have an accident or injury? Do you have the needed documentation to protect yourself and your company?
Join us for an open discussion regarding what you should document and why.
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Shea Vaughn. Shea is the creator of SheaNetics®; a transformational doctor-endorsed lifestyle practice that enhances the quality of one’s physical, nutritional, mental and emotional intelligence through the winning power of its programs and SheaNetics® 5 Principles of Wellness - Commitment, Perseverance, Self-Control, Integrity and Love. Shea is the author of BREAKTHROUGH – The 5 Living Principles to Defeat Stress, Look Great & Find Total Well-Being.
this episode Q&A includes:
• tiredness and anxiety in menopause- taking time for yourself and exploring the 7 medicines- serenity, story, energy, lifestyle, herbal, pharmaceutical and hi-tech medicine..
• enough is enough! What is enough?
• I'm a powerful person that can make choices in my life!
• 10 month old with congestion in the lungs and fluid behind ears- virus vs bacterial infection- echinacea, slippery elm, mullein tincture..
• do not use osha for every day ills..
• mixed remedies often times have herbs too strong for you- stick to simples..
• no relationship of any kind between osteoporosis and broken bones- very strong relationship between calcium supplements and broken bones..
• digging roots..
• poison ivy rash? witch hazel and jewel weed remedy..
• indigenous people cook their food because they can't afford to throw away nutrition..
• vast majority of herbal information on the internet is crap..
• red clover infusion is safe for everyone..
• hemoglobin and creating hem with animal foods.. check out www.beyondveg.com
Please tune in to and support Kimberly King. Ms. King is the Whistleblower that was a factory worker who was fired, sued and slapped with a restraining order after leading a protest march for demanding that she be allowed to continue her fight for safer working conditions at Renosol plant, in Selma Alabama.Yes, thats right, Selma Alabama.
On Monday, June 22,15 Charito Cisnero President of NY Cosmotology Chambers ,held an important meeting for Beauty professionals at Sheraton LaGaurdia in Queens NY. The meeting was urgent and informative to upgrade Hairstylists of all of the new changes coming to the industry, due to the unprofessional way some of the salon owners are conducting business. Stylists received insider valuable information from Bronx Borough President Rubin Diaz himself about the new grading system for salons. Also in attendance was people from State board and OSHA. It was a very long meeting and I like that Rubin Diaz said he would not leave the meeting unless all questions were answered. Below are some things you should know:
Things you should know
Customer bill of rights should be posted at the front of the salon
You'll receive a warning before any action is taken against your business
New minimum wages are standard
YOU MUST HAVE A LICENSES EVEN TO SHAMPOO HAIR
SALONS MUST BE CLEANED EVERYDAY
Employees bill of rights should be posted in the kitchen or lounge area
You'll need a more insurance (theft Insurance called bond ins.
UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS ARE PROTECTED AND CAN WORK
You can report your boss under OSHA laws.
Ventilation's are required if chemicals are being used
No clutter or receive a fine
There's free training and inspection for the salon from OSHA.org
For more info on updates going on in the beauty industry please listen to #Beautychatradio show every Sunday at 9pm est here www.rosasresources.biz for booking or more please send inquires below. Thanks.
CPR, First Aid, and other Safety Trainers know there IS money to be made in this business, but HOW TO MAKE THIS MONEY was not taught in your certification course.
I have been a CPR/Safety instructor since 1997, and an Instructor Trainer since 2001. During this time I have trained many new instructors not only from many states across the USA, but two came from the Caribbean to learn as well. Some of those I trained have even become my local competitors.
Over the years, I get asked the same question during the new Instructor Training, HOW can I make money doing this? After sharing some of these secrets and strategies over and over and over, I made two videos about 3 years ago that together, have had more than 3000 views. I figured, a few people really wanted to know more, so I made an online course. It does not matter what certification Board you teach for (Red Cross, National Safety Council, American Heart, OSHA, etc), this course will help anyone who is new to this business, or, those of you who have full time activities (nurse, EMT, Care givers, etc) that do not allow you to devote the kind of time it takes to build a successful side income from this.
In fact, over the years, I have had MANY trials, failures, hurdles and tears. This course will help you avoid that pain.
This show, is actually created from the uploaded audio of the promotional video I made for that online course. You can watch that video here. Whenever you are ready to take your CPR, First Aid, Safety Training to the next income level, It would be my privilege to serve you.
Hosts Lew Weiss and Tim Grady talk to Bill Michels, President of ISM Services about how ISM provides training and development support for supply chain purchasing to companies in and outside of the manufacturing industry. Also in the is broadcast, Gil Truesdale from Orr Safety. Gil will discuss how his company helps manufacturing entities with their OSHA regulated safety issues by supplying personal protective equipment.
April 28th has been proclaimed Workers Memorial Day. It is a day set aside to remember workers killed in incidents at work, or by diseases, disabilities or injuries caused by work.
All too often we fail to plan for the aftermath of an accident. We may have insurance, such as health insurance, to take care of the current medical bills. But what of long-term care, or a long rehabilitation time when you cannot draw a paycheck? Are you prepared with short and long-term disability insurance? Will the incident be considered an OSHA incident and send you to unfamiliar doctors with long waiting periods?
We will discuss many ideas that can help rebuild your financial life, plus precautionary measures that could be taken to soften the financial impact.
Your Money Your Matters focuses on how to achieve greater financial security. We discuss everything from debt management to life experiences. We explore what tools are available to help consumers better manage their personal finances, and we answer your personal questions.
Your Money. Your Matters is a weekly show broadcasting every Tuesday from 11 a.m. to noon Central Time, featuring radio personalities Rick Grady, Cornerstone Credit Union League; and Jenny Stewart, Consumer Credit Counseling Services.
Each month, we discuss financial issues that are most importance to consumers. Tune in; share your thoughts; and gain helpful advice.
In the studio by ourselves for this episode, we discuss how the Worker's Compensation process works. We also spend a little bit of time talking about OSHA, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. Please remember, you can always visit us at www.employeeleasingstrategies.com and www.thepeoshow.com. You can reach Evan Collart at 727-421-8250 and David Siracusa at 813-267-4087. Thank you and enjoy!
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Angelo E. Volandes. Angelo is a physician and researcher at Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital. He is also the founder of Advance Care Planning Decisions, a nonprofit organization devoted to encouraging The Conversation through the use of videos. He lives outside Boston, Massachusetts. Through his vocation as a physician and the work of his nonprofit, Advanced Care Planning Decisions—which encourages The Conversation through patient videos—Volandes has dedicated his life to establishing a new standard of care. THE CONVERSATION is the essential guide that has long been missing from American medicine. It will embolden patients and inspire doctors to advocate for the choices that promote peace of mind and improve quality of life, because a life well lived deserves a good ending.
this episode Q&A includes:
• sleepless nights and menopause- nourishing adrenals with nettle infusion, stay in bed..
• distracted and emotional in menopause? ask family not to depend on you for 1 year..
• NHI's are a simple and deep way of nourishing yourself..
• successfully conceived with vitex, NHI's and animal fats at every meal..
• herbs for surgery and looking at other options..
• side effects from NHI's? drink less, rotate through all of them..
• chickweed slight blood thinner..
• poison ivy reaction or gingko reaction- osha root tincture seems to stop histamine reaction..
• clitoral tissue is non aging- calendula ointment..
• stroke victim and self care..
• eliminate heavy metals with seaweed..
• dream pillows- lavender, hops, cronewort..
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 75 minutes of herbal health questions.
this episode Q&A includes:
• birth control and birth control pills..
• making tinctures from fresh and dry plant material of usnea, osha and echinacea..
• during menopause- unless you have a problem that is going to kill you, stay away from doctors..
• syndrome- collection of symptoms- not a disease..
• PCOS is genetic, you are born with it..
• sabal palm- medicinal?
• poke root can damage your kidneys- not to be taken in large doses..
• 'Down There' for information on herpes..
• Barrett's Esophagus- slippery elm and dandelion..
• rheumatoid arthritis- movement, pain management and astragalus..
• sugar in the diet..
• acne, yarrow and koalin clay..
• and much more..
During the first episode we discussed a broad overview of OSHA. We talked about OSHA compliance standards, the general duty clause, entities covered by OSHA, recording injuries on the OSHA 300 log, and the top 5 cited OSHA standards in 2009. In this episode we will again discuss these topics but in greater detail. This will include a closer look at one of OSHA's top 5 cited standards, Energy Control / LOTO standard 1910.147. The energy control / LOTO standard is relatively simple in its approach but largely misinterpreted in its application. The standard requires employers who conduct maintenance and servicing of equipment to control hazardous energy at the source and secure the sources while maintenance and servicing activities take place. You would think this sounds simple, but then why are employers consistently cited for failure to correctly implement this program? More importantly, why are hundreds of thousands of employees injured every year in the United States when maintaining and servicing equipment? We will discuss this standard and how it should apply to the workplace.
John Jorgensen, Instructor at NIU, Strategic Advisor at Illinois State Council of the Society for Human Resource Management (ILSHRM), @jkjhr drops by @DriveThruHR and talks with @williamtincup @Thehrbuddy @TheOneCrystal & @MikeVanDervort
DriveThruHR was designed to be a captivating and easy-to-digest lunch discourse that covers topics relevant to HR professionals. Each 30-minute episode features a guest speaker who shares her or his knowledge and experience in human resources. Our hosts and special guest cover a wealth of topics, including HR Technology, Recruiting, Talent Management, Leadership, Organizational Culture and Strategic HR, every day at 12:00 pm Central Time. The radio program is hosted by @williamtincup, @thehrbuddy, @TheOneCrystal & @MikeVanDervort. The #1 HR show, with amazing HR conversations and follow us on the twitters at @drivethruhr and #dthr.
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- NatureofReality (13 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (9 chatters)
- KAS1 (9 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (7 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (4 chatters)
- Mikeisha (3 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (3 chatters)
- Ron March Show (3 chatters)
- Soul Winner Radio (3 chatters)
- Way It Is (2 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- mexit (2 chatters)
- MRX SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- OneSister2Another (1 chatters)
- Behind the Scenes Work at Home (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Evangelist Theresa Scott (1 chatters)
- GANGSTERS SPORTS (1 chatters)
- Hidden Mysteries (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)