SORT BY Relevancy
Table Talk Thursdays
Co Host- Sweet T
Panelists- Miss Nikki, Osha Cerese and Jaynea
Correspondent- Starr with the Dish
Join us as we take a look into the idea of being submissive in relationships. We will have a powerful discussion with our host, co-host, panelists and correspondent along with guest callers!! Feel free to call in if you have questions or comments to 929-477-1220 and press 1 ONLY if you'd like to be heard. Meet us at the table!!!
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Connie Whitman. Connie Whitman has more than 32 years of management, sales, training and coaching experience. She is widely recognized for her ability to create practical training and sales management solutions that have consistently generated increased sales and revenues for her clients. During her career, she has acted as a strong leader and sales manager with proven experience in developing effective business plans, creating long-range strategic focus and devising innovative methods to grow sales, increase market share and profit.
this episode Q&A includes:
• fenugreek- uses and how to prepare..
• freeze or cook fruit to prevent glucose levels from rising too high..
• uncircumcised child with infection- witch hazel, yarrow, echinacea..
• altitude sickness- are you eating enough meat? osha carries oxygen to cell- take in very small amounts..
• not against drugs in any shape or form- against overuse of drugs..
• strokes, blood clots, aspirin, white willow..
• making dandelion atilano..
• tight hips- hydrotherapy, seaweed baths, hypericum..
• wanting to complete miscarriage at home..
• cervical cancer- chemo and radiation may be the best option..
• chinese herbs are grown with a huge amount of chemicals and when tested often times contain drugs not labeled..
• PCOS- most important thing is to eat animal fat at every meal..
• pomegranate seeds..
Steve Hudgeons Jr.
Director of Investigations
Born January 21, 1950 in Fort Worth, Texas. Graduated 1968 at Diamond Hill Jarvis. Joined the US Navy 1969 and has 4 ½ years of honorable service and 3 ½ years of honorable service in the US Navy Reserve. Steve joined MUFON in 1991 and has conducted independent investigations on UFOs for the past 20 years. During this time, he has investigated over 200 cases for MUFON. In 1995 Steve was appointed as Texas Chief Investigator. He was part of the original Star Team conducting Star Team investigations in Texas. In 2008 he lead a group of Field Investigators to Stephenville / Dublin, Texas to investigate what is now known as “The Stephenville Lights.” In 2009 he became the MUFON State Director of Texas until 2012. Steve has 20 years of community service with many volunteer organizations, such as, Little League, Neighborhood Council, Community Policing with the Fort Worth Police Department, C.O.P Search Team, C.O.P. Base Radio Operator. Steve is an Estimator, Draftsman, OSHA Outreach Trainer, and Safety Director for a multi-million dollar construction company. He is also is owner of Infinity Industries, and owner / host of The Texas UFO Radio Show. Steve is currently the MUFON Director of Investigations and is the MUFON Radio Network Administrator.
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Lynette Louise. Lynette Louise holds two board certifications in Neurofeedback and is working on her PhD in Clinical Psychophysiology. Most notably though, she is a mom extraordinaire! Without question her greatest pride is having raised eight children, (six adopted, five disabled, four on the autism spectrum). At present, only one of her sons retains his label and remains dependent. Born in Canada, Lynette moved to America in 1995 and likes to refer to herself as a “CAmerican”. She is an expert in Autism, and on how to incorporate neurofeedback, combined with play, as the main therapy approach for the autistic child. Lynette travels internationally as a practitioner, as well as a performer and speaker on the subjects of mental health and the brain. Her one woman musical comedy show CRAZY TO SANE teaches with laughter, candor and toe tapping tunes. As the host of the popular podcast A NEW SPIN ON AUTISM: ANSWERS!
this episode Q&A includes:
• golden rod- best preparations- tincture and vinegar- to relieve allergic reactions and allergy symptoms..
• fall tonics- get prepared for winter..
• sluggish gallbladder- how bile works and bitter herbs and how they work..
• poison ivy- protector of the earth...
• if we were all to go out and buy osha there would not be any left- use only in acute threatening situations..
• visualization for the fear of flying..
• elderberry and sauerkraut to prevent the flu..
• ring worm..
• how the liver works..
• quit smoking and hungry all the time- replace all drinks with nourishing herbal infusions..
• autistic children and catnip..
• sugar does not cause hyperactivity- artificial colors do..
One of our longest shows ever begins with the latest American gun massacre and ends with an Easter egg where “the owls are not what they seem”. In between, your friends in podcasting tackle the latest developments in the “Midnight Rider” lawsuit, the exploitation of extras on the set of HBO’s “Westworld” series, the art of being a “background performer”, and reviews of two new cinematic releases, one recently Oscar-nominated documentary, a female-directed science fiction film (“everyone should see”) and a sci-fi treasure of the 1970′s. All that plus Dean explains whether or not there is a secret, “7th episode” of the forthcoming revivial of “The X-Files” and Phil weighs in on two new television series.
We promise we will try to keep things a bit shorter in the future because too much of anything, even YOUR Chillpak Hollywood Hour, is not necessarily a good thing!
For now, pack a lunch, buckle up and enjoy!
An open discussion regarding why documentation is important and whether it is required by regulationsor laws. What type of documentation do you have? Can you prove you are doing the right thing? What happens if OSHA, DOT or MSHA comes knocking at your door? What if you have an accident or injury? Do you have the needed documentation to protect yourself and your company?
Join us for an open discussion regarding what you should document and why.
Dr. Davis is a surgeon with 40 years of experience who has worked as an operating room safety consultant for the past 20 years. He has worked with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to develop patient and healthcare worker safety guidelines. He specializes in preventing a growing problem: the spread of HIV, hepatitis B and hepatitis C resulting from contaminated medical equipment and from needle sticks and other sharp object injuries during surgical procedures.
Show will air Thursday September 17 at 9:00 PM Eastern, 8:00 Central and 6:00 PM Pacific
You can listen on line at: http://blogtalkradio.com/dialysisadvocates or call into the show no earlier than 10 minutes before airtime at: 347-857-3961
Future shows will air on the third Thursday of each month.
Dr. Janet Starr Hull visits Perfectly Healthy And Toned Radio to chat about essential steps for detoxification.
Janet Starr Hull has a very diverse background with academic degrees and experience in geology, international geography, environmental science, fitness training and nutrition. She is an OSHA Certified Environmental Hazardous Waste Emergency Response Specialist and Toxicologist, a former firefighter and college professor.
In 1991, Dr. Hull had an unexpected change in career after she was diagnosed with “incurable” Grave’s Disease. Through diligent research and her thorough understanding of toxicity, she later discovered her “Grave’s Disease” was actually aspartame poisoning. She has since worked to inform consumers about the health dangers of artificial sweeteners.
Dr. Hull’s experiences have provided pieces to a life-long puzzle – the damaging effects of artificial sweeteners. She combined her various skills to form a unique application to natural medicine. Her work is based upon the interrelationships of all sciences as she personally discovered “what works in nature, can surely work in man.”
In the studio by ourselves for this episode, we discuss how the Worker's Compensation process works. We also spend a little bit of time talking about OSHA, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. Please remember, you can always visit us at www.employeeleasingstrategies.com and www.thepeoshow.com. You can reach Evan Collart at 727-421-8250 and David Siracusa at 813-267-4087. Thank you and enjoy!
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Shea Vaughn. Shea is the creator of SheaNetics®; a transformational doctor-endorsed lifestyle practice that enhances the quality of one’s physical, nutritional, mental and emotional intelligence through the winning power of its programs and SheaNetics® 5 Principles of Wellness - Commitment, Perseverance, Self-Control, Integrity and Love. Shea is the author of BREAKTHROUGH – The 5 Living Principles to Defeat Stress, Look Great & Find Total Well-Being.
this episode Q&A includes:
• tiredness and anxiety in menopause- taking time for yourself and exploring the 7 medicines- serenity, story, energy, lifestyle, herbal, pharmaceutical and hi-tech medicine..
• enough is enough! What is enough?
• I'm a powerful person that can make choices in my life!
• 10 month old with congestion in the lungs and fluid behind ears- virus vs bacterial infection- echinacea, slippery elm, mullein tincture..
• do not use osha for every day ills..
• mixed remedies often times have herbs too strong for you- stick to simples..
• no relationship of any kind between osteoporosis and broken bones- very strong relationship between calcium supplements and broken bones..
• digging roots..
• poison ivy rash? witch hazel and jewel weed remedy..
• indigenous people cook their food because they can't afford to throw away nutrition..
• vast majority of herbal information on the internet is crap..
• red clover infusion is safe for everyone..
• hemoglobin and creating hem with animal foods.. check out www.beyondveg.com
Please tune in to and support Kimberly King. Ms. King is the Whistleblower that was a factory worker who was fired, sued and slapped with a restraining order after leading a protest march for demanding that she be allowed to continue her fight for safer working conditions at Renosol plant, in Selma Alabama.Yes, thats right, Selma Alabama.
During the first episode we discussed a broad overview of OSHA. We talked about OSHA compliance standards, the general duty clause, entities covered by OSHA, recording injuries on the OSHA 300 log, and the top 5 cited OSHA standards in 2009. In this episode we will again discuss these topics but in greater detail. This will include a closer look at one of OSHA's top 5 cited standards, Energy Control / LOTO standard 1910.147. The energy control / LOTO standard is relatively simple in its approach but largely misinterpreted in its application. The standard requires employers who conduct maintenance and servicing of equipment to control hazardous energy at the source and secure the sources while maintenance and servicing activities take place. You would think this sounds simple, but then why are employers consistently cited for failure to correctly implement this program? More importantly, why are hundreds of thousands of employees injured every year in the United States when maintaining and servicing equipment? We will discuss this standard and how it should apply to the workplace.