SORT BY Relevancy
Dog training and behavior expert and host, Julie Forbes, talks with a woman about her mini-australian shepherd about his extreme fearful behavior and how to build his confidence. This conversation covers basic dog training, reactive/fearful behavior, and what NOT to do with a fearful dog. Visit www.dogradioshow.com for more interviews and www.sensitivedog.com to learn about Julie Forbes' training services.
Celebrating the 300th Episode of The Dog Show with Julie Forbes. You can find all 300 archived on www.dogradioshow.com and also on iTunes as a free audio podcast.
Today host Julie Forbes has chosen some of her favorite guests and selected clips from past interviews to produce a compilation of "Best-Of" The Dog Show with Julie Forbes. You'll hear from Dr. Michael Fox, Dr. Alexandra Horowitz, Dr Marc Bekoff and Dr Patricia McConnell, as well as Maggi McClure - about herding dogs!
Today dog training and behavior expert, Julie Forbes, talks with Brandie Ahlgren, editor of CityDog Magazine about fun holiday events coming up, their holiday gift guide, and then Julie hits some different points like "dog flipping", where the expression "shake if off" came from, and also some updates from past shows.
A new listener heard the interview from last week with Dr Donna Kelleher about the little shihtzu with GME who was cured with holistic medicine. Her dog was diagnosed with GME and she has been injected with hope that her dog may not need to die from this disease. Amazing!
POT LUCK, POT LUCK, ALL THE BS ABOUT CLASS/GRUDGE RACERS, TRULY WHO GIVES A FUG????JUST GRAB YOUR MAN/WOMAN AND RACE AND STFU!!!!TIME TO STOP ALL THE TALKING AND BUT UP OR SHUT UP, NO GUTS, NO GLORY PART 2 THIS FRIDAY THRU SUNDAY IN ORLANDO FLORIDA, BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!!!!!GONNA BE A BLOOD BATH OF ASSHOLES GETTING BLOWED OUT AND FEELINGS HURT!!
Talking with two authors today. First, Tom Cohen, author of "Dogs with Old Man Faces", celebrating dogs with 'old souls'. Then host, Julie Forbes talks with Ardeth De Vries, President of the Board of Old Dog Haven, a non-profit that is a large network of foster homes that gets old dogs out of shelters! www.olddoghaven.org
Old Dog Haven: "We want our dogs to know that someone thinks they're valueable. Old dogs can become throw-away dogs that become expendable, for whatever reason, and it's very important to us that they're able to spend time with people who validate their importance."
It's a previously unplanned show; while Francy is working her new job on a rare Sunday night shift, Nicholas Grabowsky wanted to broadcast a show for the sake of updating everyone on the progress of Black Bed Sheet Studios. He's going to throw down a few shots and chat a short while about what's going on with us and all the cool stuff in the works for a half hour or so.
All pet lovers have to face the death of their pets, sooner or later. Other people may not understand the loss of a beloved best friend. They may say "it's just a dog," or "it was only a cat, not a child" or even "Get over it already, it was a pet, not a person."
But when we lose an animal, we also lose the companionship, comfort, security and unconditional love of our best friend. This loss of a pet is devasting, as only another pet parent can know. The pain of that loss is very deep and real to the person or persons who considered the dog a member of the family.
The loss can be as emotionally significant as the loss of a close human relative. Loving and kind people care about both humans and animals.
When Is The Time To Get A New Dog?
While an animal companion can never be "replaced" it is important that the people involved are emotionally ready to welcome another companion into the family. In this podcast Judy Helm Wright and Judy Cameron will be discussing the signs and signals that your spirit is ready to invite a new animal into your life.
In a supportive atmosphere we will provide a forum to help you make the decision when the right time is to welcome a new pet, while still honoring the life of the pet you lost.
Please “like” our Facebook Page
Heartbroken about the loss of your pet? Share your story at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dealing-with-the-Loss-of-a-Pet/716509988445040 …
PS. Exciting news about a pet loss support group and teleclass—Return often to the Facebook page and see what we have to share with you.
Judy & Judy
Bedbugs are small oval insects that feed by sucking blood from humans or animals. Bedbugs do not fly.
Bedbugs can live anywhere in the home. They can live in cracks in furniture or in any type of textile, including upholstered furniture. They are most common in beds, including the mattress, box springs, and bed frames.
Bedbugs are most active at night. They may bite any exposed areas of skin while an individual is sleeping. Common locations for bedbug bites are the face, neck, hands, and arms.
A bedbug bite is painless and is generally not noticed. The bites may be mistaken for... We will find out a cure once in for all. & more on How to stop a divorce.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (108 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (46 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (44 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (30 chatters)
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (20 chatters)
- HOV Radio (17 chatters)
- ankhkakek (15 chatters)
- Love Productions (11 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (9 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Xtreme Fantasy Football XFF Radio (5 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (4 chatters)
- Geek Pile X Creative Geek Show (4 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Homer Bouvier (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Arlette and Mike Talk (2 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (2 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- OLE ship of ZION (1 chatters)
- BarnCat Radio (1 chatters)
- Blue Waters (1 chatters)
- anythings on the table (1 chatters)
- 65261 (1 chatters)
- GregaGarcia (1 chatters)
- Food Alchemy Network (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (0 chatters)