SORT BY Relevancy
Leisa's Meditations in song will allow you to relax. You will feel soothed and relaxed in a way that will refresh the outlook on your day. Simply sit back and allow your mind to take you to tranquil places that offer a refuge from your busy and hectic day. Leisa's music will be available April 24th, 2016 on her Breathe album that will be available in select locations as well as ITunes. Go to http://www.facebook.com/leisamusic to like her FB page and to keep informed of all her music.
Original Football Guru / February 9th
Chris Bellina discusses Super Bowl 50 and NFL Hall of Fame topics at 9:00pm ET/6:00pm PT
Super Bowl 50
* Carolina Panthers
* Denver Broncos
NFL Hall of Fame
* Edward DeBartolo Jr
* Tony Dungy
* Kevin Greene
* Dick Stanfel
* Orlando Pace
* Marvin Harrison
* Ken Stabler
* Brett Favre
* Who is coming back
* Awards for Playing
* The Draft
Original Football Guru / February 2nd
Chris Bellina discusses Super Bowl, Pro Bowl, NFL and NFL Hall of Fame topics at 9:00pm ET/6:00pm PT
NFL & NFL Playoffs
* Johnny Manziel
* Super Bowl
* Cam Newton
* Calvin Johnson
* Best team to lose a Super Bowl in last 49 years
* Worst team to win a Super Bowl in last 49 years
* Who gets in the NFL Hall of Fame
* Ted Ginn
* Terrell Owens
Original Football Guru / January 26th
Chris Bellina discusses Fantasy Football, Fan Duel, NFL & NFL Playoffs topics at 9:00pm ET/6:00pm PT
* Who would you rather start a fantasy team with? Brady or PManning
* Who would you rather start a fantasy team with? Cam or Russell
* How Guru fared this past week with 4 teams
NFL & NFL Playoffs
* The legacy of Peyton Manning
* The legacy of Tom Brady
* The legacy of Ben Roethlisberger
* Which non-playoff team will be a playoff team in 2016 for the AFC
* Which non-playoff team will be a playoff team in 2016 for the NFC
* What long-term affect will the blowout have on the Cardinals
* Is Cam Newton and Russell Wilson the next generation of quarterbacks
* Who would you rather start a franchise team with? Brady or PManning
* Who would you rather start a franchise team with? Cam or Russell
* Mike Vrabel turns down 49ers
* Danny Amendola fined for hit during punt return
* Gus Bradley gets 1-year extension
* Who comes back to the final 4 in 2016
* Seahawk fullback, Derrick Coleman could face vehicular assault and hit-and-run charges
* Guru gives his 5 most improved players of 2015
* 2017 Super Bowl contenders
Original Football Guru / January 19th
Chris Bellina discusses DXL, Fan Duel and NFL topics at 9:00pm ET / 6:00pm PT
* How Guru fared this past week
* Players Guru picked for Conference Championships
* Chiefs / Redskins
* Packers / Cardinals
* Seahawks / Panthers
* Steelers / Broncos
* Conference Championship Games
* Guru answers all fantasy football questions
Valentine's Day is in three days and I want to share all the love I can with you! So, tonight I will love on you with songs, hymsn, spiritual songs and words that will encourage, uplift and remind you that you are loved with the powerful, uninhibited, sacrificial love of God! His love is overwhelming and is waiting to be poured into you on tonight! Tune in! Call in! Receive the love! Share the love on tonight! I will sing a little, recite a little, pray a little and allow the love of Jesus to overtake the airwaves and reach you in your car or home! Join us at 6:30! Talk with you then!
in Pop Culture
Big Bag's Holiday Christmas Music. Songs Include:
'Where are you Santa'- Sung by Scrat
'I Beleive in Christmas-'Sung by Scrat
'Loving in your Tender Arms' -Sung by Arthry Christian and Wayne Grass
Commercials for: Henrietta cat Xmas Classics and Walken in a Winter Wonderland'
'Happy Hollindaise'- Sung by the Bad Egg
'I am Santa Claus'- Sung by Wayne Grass
'Christmas in Colorado' -Sung By The Big Bow Wowser
'Coke Miser, Weed Miser'-Sung by Hollywoodtonyp and Jersey James
Movie Addict Headquarters presents a pre-Valentine’s Day show featuring film love songs and a book giveaway drawing. Plus, popular film critic A.J. Hakari, The Mad Movie Man, will be dropping by to talk about the new Blu-Ray release of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Among singers performing love songs from various movies are: Linda Ronstadt, Lucie Arnaz, Tony Babino, Mickey Rooney, Debbie Reynolds, Judy Garland, Bryan Ferry and Rita Graham.
The Kindle E-book to be given away is It Had To Be Us, an award-winning romantic memoir now in the early stages of film adaptation. Full Disclosure: This book was written by Harry & Elizabeth Lawrence, the pen names of host Betty Jo Tucker and her husband Larry. According to Nancy Lombardo, host of Comedy Concepts on BlogTalkRadio, It Had To Be Us makes a great gift for Valentine’s Day!
THE SONGS OF CHRISTMAS...
Everyone loves singing along to famous Christmas Songs or remembering HAPPY HOLIDAYS that bring back wonderful memories of CHRISTMASTIME in the past and now today you can create festive fun and excitement for future holidays to come.
'BACKWARD TURN BACKWARD OH, TIME IN YOUR FLIGHT, MAKE ME A CHILD AGAIN JUST FOR TONIGHT!'
What is/ was your favorite CHRISTMAS SONG?
White Chritmas, Jingle Bells, Little Drummer Boy, Oh, come all ye faithful, Do you hear what I hear, Feliz Navidad,
Nostalgia of CHRISTMAS SONGS...etc.
Songs for the festive season...etc.
Rudolf the red nose reindeer...etc.
Hark! the Herald Angels sing...etc.
O come all ye faithful...etc.
Original Football Guru / December 22nd
Chris Bellina discusses DXL, Fan Duel and NFL at 9:00pm ET / 6:00pm PT
* DXL Lineup Situation
* Any fantasy questions
* How Guru fared in Week #15
* Week #16 picks
* Odell Beckham Jr and Josh Norman
* Can anyone stop the Steelers offense
* Will Panthers go undefeated
* Does Manning start if healthy
* Can an NFC East be able to win a playoff game
* Late bloomers who should have huge 2016s
* Buffalo Bills: Bring back Sexy Rexy
* Dallas Cowboys: Bring back Jason Jarrett
* If you are starting a starting a team and had to only pick 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR and 1 TE
Who are your choices and why
* The Playoff Picture