SORT BY Relevancy
Family dinners, holiday parties, relatives staying from out of time are you dreading the holiday season due to clutter in your home? Join me and guest expert Felicia Wallace Benton, Interior Designer, of Designing Your Vision to get your home organized.
As the owner of Designing Your Vision, she uses her skills as an Interior Designer to help clients to see the full potential and most effective way to use their space. She has designed spaces changing her client’s interiors from ordinary to Extraordinary. Whether it is the Kitchen, Bathroom or an Office, Felicia provides her clients with that unique look that they are looking for. Tune in as she shares ways to organize your home for the holidays.
Tonight, we will be discussing spiritual and emotional ranges because we are fast approaching the Holiday season. We know this is the time of year when most people suffer depression of some kind. Statistics show us this is the time of the year most suicides and homicides occur. So, there is great need for the topic of the “Seven stages of Grief i.e. Death” to be discussed. Many of us do not have a faith base system or community to support us for whatever reason. Please, join us; it is a possibility you can lend a helping hand through these upcoming holidays. Please call: 347-308 8392
Thanksgiving and Christmas are around the corner, so what are you having for the holidays?Will it be the traditional dinners, some fusion or something different? And who's coming to dinner or is it Guess Who's Coming To Dinner? Tune in to the next New Jackie Blue Show and find out what Jackie Blue and Triple “T” may be having for the holidays. I wonder will Triple “T” come this way and visit for the holidays.
in Self Help
Do you typically run around at the last minute getting holiday shopping and preparations completed in the nick of time? It sure is stressful, right? This week we get you started with some tips for getting organized for the holidays. With a little advance preparation, you can have a stress free holiday season.
Join Dr. Pat as she interviews Sara Wiseman Re-Imagining the Holidays: How to Escape the Six Traps of Overabundance, and Create New Traditions Brimming with Gratitude.
Are you dreading it already? You know… the whole shopping-gifting-cooking-cleaning-eating-drinking socializing-relatives-traveling season just ahead? Instead, what if you could create holidays that were a time of true relaxation and joy? What if the traditions you chose filled you with gratitude at the deepest level? You can, says author Sara Wiseman, when you choose to escape the Six Traps of Overabundance, and create a whole new kind of holiday.
Do you sense the onslaught of the holiday season creeping in?
How can this year be more happy, healthy, less stressful, less expensive?
How might this holiday season increase your sense of worth on multiple levels?
Join us to remind yourself about to common-sense, practical ways to navigate the holidays with ease and grace. Discover how to receive and use two life-enhancing gifts this holiday season and all year long.
Welcome to part two of the series, Lifestyle Design For 2014, as we spread our trail map out across the table to begin to guide you down the path that led us to a fun, free life by design. In the first minute, the single most important link to living your life by design in 2014 is revealed.
Everyone knows that the Holidays can be stressful...so how do you find the time to build your dream life right in the middle of it? By Minute 10 this answer is revealed.
Finally, Christine flips the dietary world upside down, as she teaches you exactly what she does to enjoy the holidays and lose weight at the same time.
Check out previous episodes at http://lifestyletrailblazers.com/category/lifestyle-radio
Who says job hunting has to be so hard. Jeff Altman, The Big Game Hunter has been hunting down leaders and staff for more than 40 years and will help you learn about how to find work much more easily without any BS.
You can receive a free subscription to No B.S. Job Search Advice Ezine at www.JeffAltman.com. While you are there, explore the great content and tools to help you find work.
Join Jennifer when she discusses strategies to help you manage the holiday stress when you have an inflexible child. Holidays can be a big stress for families with children who have executive functioning challenges.
Today marks the beginning of the holiday season and with it comes all of the challenges around healthy eating and maintaining your fitness routine. Leftover candy, Thanksgiving pies, Christmas cookies, and overeating are common this time of year. What are healthy alternatives to all the sweet treats during the holidays? How does the change in season and weather affect your body? What can you do to stay fit into the new year? My guest, fitness expert and owner of Mile High Fitness, Kim Farmer has the answers.
in Self Help
Did you know that the way your physical environment looks not only affects your ability to perform at your best, it also can slow down how much you achieve? In this physical strength episode, Pat Council"s special guest Julie Anne Jones will share tips for organizing your workspace. Revitalize your workspace and revitalize your life.
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (50 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (21 chatters)
- DreaminDemon (18 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (15 chatters)
- Curious Times (14 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (13 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (11 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (9 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (9 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (9 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (8 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (8 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (7 chatters)
- ENC HS SPORTS (7 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (7 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (6 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (6 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (4 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Kawakab (4 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (4 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (4 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (4 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (4 chatters)
- Change Your Life2 (4 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (4 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (4 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Growl Radio (3 chatters)
- DPoetess (3 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (3 chatters)
- Billy D Online (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (3 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (3 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Hotseat Left is never right (3 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (3 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (3 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (2 chatters)
- Slick Radio (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Funkie Media Productions (1 chatters)
- INSOMNIAC Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (1 chatters)
- Desperate House Witches (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD SHOW (1 chatters)
- S G SportsTalk More (1 chatters)
- Sotapop Radio (1 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- Double Overtime (0 chatters)