SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to Today with Dana Che! Today is our very first episode, where we're discussing Identity Theft of the Believer (Finding Your Identity in Christ). Are you struggling with depression, sin or lack of answered prayer? Do you not feel like yourself lately? These might be signs that you're a victim of identity theft! Even for the "good" Christian, do you identify yourself with your career, family or accomplishments? Identity theft victim!
Today's episode is transparent, honest and relevant to all who want to move out of limiting identities and embrace all God has for you!
Join Dr. Culbreth for Racial Identity and a Colorblind Society.
The right to self-identify
Denying ancestry and heritage
“I am not African American I am an American”
African American or Black American
Historical view of “African American”
When racial categories offend
A Colorblind Society?
My friend Steve Balzac, author of "Organizational Psychology for Managers" (download book excerpt on Motivation here), answers these questions:
1. Many tech companies handle leadership by promoting an engineer to team management/leadership. Is it true that engineers only respect other engineers as team leaders? What does that do to team performance?
2. You mention the use of games in chapter 8. How can games be used to develop leadership skills and inspire innovation?
3. How can I apply the principles in your book to promote effective organizational change? How can gamification help me there as well?
in Self Help
Does junk mail pile up because you need to remove your address before you toss it in the trash? Do you dread doing anything online for fear that someone will steal your identity? Join me and my guest Tanya R. Norwood to learn ways to protect yourself and your family from identity theft.
Tanya R, Norwood has been passionately helping people for over 14 years protect themselves, their family, and their business with legal and identity protection.
This podcast’s sponsor is Audible.com a leading provider of audio entertainment and information. Listen to audiobooks whenever and wherever you want. Get a free book when you sign up for a 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/getorganized
The Course tells us we will identify with what we thin mmakes us safe--that may be the body, or money or whatever else we think provids our security. In truth, "Love is your safety." When we idntify with love, our true nature, we are home and we are safe. Let's practice this together! In so doing, we can together transcend all the the problems--be they illness, lack, disharmony or anxiety-that we seem to confront.
Join me tonight to explore the question of our true identity.
in Self Help
Marvin Gulley here for another great show episode of I AM. My last 2 shows i defined and spoke about self esteem- how you feel about you. Self image- who and what do you picture or see yourself as. My third episode of I AM i will bring both of them 2 together to now hlep you with your self identity- who are you, your distinguishing character or personaltiy
Alzheimer's Speaks is here to raise everyones voice when dealing with dementia. Come and join the conversation!
Today, learn how high school student and Girl Scout, Evelyn Jackson, is making a difference in our dementia care culture. She is working on obtaining the Girl Scouts "Gold Award," the highest award in Girl Scouting. Eveyln's project addresses the Alzheimer's community by teaching people the importance and process of making an "Identity Book," which is a simple photo album to be used as a resource throughout all stages of the disease.
Contact Evelyn via her website
For additional information on Dementia and Caregiving check out Alzheimer's Speaks Website for a variety of platforms you can tap into for free.
Do you know who you are? Have you allowed your past or other people to define you? The search for identity begins early in life, and if your foundation was never fully established right off the bat, chances are you've been in an ongoing internal battle for years.
Coming to terms with who you've become as opposed to who you were always meant to be can seem quite daunting at first. But if you're tired of swimming in a sea of uncertainty and you're ready to get to know that REAL you, then you can't miss today's show. It's time to shave off the layers of lies and begin to see yourself as God sees you.
Walker Moore, author of Escape the Lie: Journey to Freedom from the Orphan Heart believes the cost of finding yourself is well worth it. He knows what it's like to struggle with a personal identity crisis, and he's here to show you the way out. Tune in and join us on the air as we chat with him about how to expose the lies you've been believing about yourself and replace them with the truth.
Call 646-716-6910 or log in to our Javammunity chat room during the broadcast.
Special Guest Lasuria Allman
Francis X. Donnelly, in the Detroit News, tells the story of Detroiter Mamie Chalmers, who claims -- with significant evidence to back her up -- that she was one of the people blasted by a fire hose during a 1963 demonstration in Birmingham, Ala. The image became an iconic photo and did much to convey to the world the police brutality during the civil rights movement in the south.
Now the Detroit News has published a story saying that one of Birmingham’s most prominent civil rights activists, Carolyn McKinstry, 65, has for years been claiming to be the girl in a famous Life magazine photograph of demonstrators being blasted by water from a fire hose, while Mamie Chalmers, 71, the actual person in the photograph, lives in Detroit.
Get out of debt now ! http://www.newdebtelimination.com
in Self Help
Carl has always been spiritually connected and driven to know the higher purposes of our existence on Earth. Over his lifetime he has sometimes felt haunted by the "otherness" of life we routinely fail to comprehend in the hustle and bustle of a very narrow view of awareness we all seem to accept as reality. That "otherness" is about which he writes.
"Now is all there is and is the only point in time or space where we have total creative control and the ability to free ourselves from the junk of past thinking. The past, or history, has no reality other than that which we give it in our mind, in our thinking. Our ability to reincarnate our history and pull it forward into our present along with all the feelings and emotions we experienced is the part of the creative process that keeps us locked in with what we already have or are."
I asked Carl, after reading this exerpt from his book On Being God, "Where do we derive our identity from if not from the past? He replied: "We are something else that knows no such (human) identity. It is the discovery of that (who you really are, before you were born) that will free you from all the crazy expectations of a world that believes it knows what is best for you."
You can buy his books, "On Being God: Beyond Your Life's Purpose", "On Human Being: Loving & Living Without Purpose", and "Are You Listening? Addressing the Divine Within" in Amazon:
Carl is also available on Twitter @CarlBozeman and Facebook.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (492 chatters)
- John Baptist (101 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (35 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Randomness with Robert Boner Again (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (14 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (13 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- canadianglen (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (9 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (7 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (7 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (2 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (2 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- YenYang (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Little Show (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)