SORT BY Relevancy
Sharon Fitzpatrick founded The Fitzpatrick Group in 1999 with the vision of sharing her expertise in organization and employee development. For over 14 years, Ms. Fitzpatrick has been a valued resource for providing training and development programs that are highly interactive and create unique learning experiences that are applicable in all facets of the workplace.
Ms. Fitzpatrick specializes in Diversity and Inclusion, Leadership Development, and Performance Management; and brings a broad level of expertise and experience that reflects an understanding of the needs and challenges that businesses face today. Sharon provides consulting services, employee training and coaching for federal, public and non-profit organizations across the country and has personally trained over 20,000 executives, managers and staff level employees.
Ms. Fitzpatrick has a Master’s of Science in Organization Development & Strategic Human Resources from Johns Hopkins University and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Clinical Psychology from Ohio State University. In addition to her formal academic education, Sharon holds certifications for administering the DISC, Diversity Management Programs, and Project Management; and is a Zenger Miller Master Trainer.
Join Carl Brown and Mr. Jim Golden, CEO of Golden Opportunity for an energetic, engaging, and high-impact discussion for managers, supervisors, team leaders, and individuals who want to develop and sharpen their leadership and communication skills, and create and motivate high-performing teams.
Jim B. Golden began his learning and development career in 1992 as a corporate software trainer. Since then, he has provided learning and development services to individuals, teams, leadership and management from various industries. Jim is a member of Toastmasters International, where he has won several competitive speech contests, as well as club, area and district “Toastmaster and President of the Year” honors. The district encompasses most of the mid-Atlantic region.
Jim is a teaching excellence award nominated professor and course chair at University of Maryland University College (UMUC). His teaching and facilitation focus at UMUC includes Public Speaking, Communication and Interpersonal Skills. He has also received from UMUC, the dean’s recognition for outstanding student evaluations.
Rev Dr Barry Harding-Rathbone, internationally renowned Christian Spiritualist Minister and teaching Medium (SNU, SAGB, SWA & CHA trained and ordained) leads a training session for developing mediums. Topics vary from show to show and callers are welcome to ask questions about their developmental needs as lightworkers in the 21st century. Both experienced & student mediums are welcome to take part. Occasionally we will host an online version of a Spiritualist Church divine service where listeners can call in and receive a message through one of our students or the presenter. Absent healing will also take place during these occasional services so feel free to message us with your requests or questions either on the phone live on air or type through Skype etc. Namaste
Bill Jeffries and John Singer, hosts of Professional Development Straegies launch the radio series with an introduction to Career Transition, Development and Advancement.
The rise of talent mobility and career development.
The organizations that have a culture and set of programs devoted to career development and talent mobility , the ability to move your top talent to fast-growing Markets within your company, will be the organization that’s succeed going forward.
Inquire about being a guest on this show email@example.com or 631-320-0217
YPI P.E.A.K. "Radio over the E.D.G.E." will spotlight human resources, workforce preparation, and topics relating to management and leadership. The show's core focus is on the recognition, understanding and development of human potential. Hosted by YPI Consultants founder and President, Joann Venezia with co-host Wendy Oliveras and special guests including leaders in human resources and the business community.
My friend Steve Balzac, author of "Organizational Psychology for Managers" (download book excerpt on Motivation here), answers these questions:
1. Many tech companies handle leadership by promoting an engineer to team management/leadership. Is it true that engineers only respect other engineers as team leaders? What does that do to team performance?
2. You mention the use of games in chapter 8. How can games be used to develop leadership skills and inspire innovation?
3. How can I apply the principles in your book to promote effective organizational change? How can gamification help me there as well?
SUNDAY Oct. 26, 2014 LIVE On Line Radio
NEWS In Review.- News Stories From Jamaica Over The Past Week.
In Focus: In Depth Discussion of News Stories
Main Topic: Environment Vs. Development: Beyond the Hype
MUSIC- Local And International Artists (Shae Mill, Marcia Griffiths, Elijah, Planet Groove, and more)
Join Your Hosts: Karen Ayee, Steven Smith, Annamarie Hassock & Aven Peralto
5p (PST) 6p (MT) 7p (CST/JAM) 8p (EST)
Contact Us Live In The Studio To Take Part In The Show
914-338-1983 or use Skype
Join Our Face Book Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/no.onportgoatisland/
Web Site: http://www.noportongoatisland.com/
A production of The Peralto JADE Foundation- Jamaica Action, Dialogue, & Education
(a US based registered non-profit/NGO)
Today’s episode regards a great approach to fostering intellectual, physical, and emotional development in children called “Floortime”
The Floortime approach, created by Dr. Stanely Greenspan, helps caregivers energize a child’s interest and creativity, build their symbolic and logical thinking, and helps them develop good social and emotional connections with others.
Our guest today is Melanie Feller a speech-language pathologist and child development specialist. Ms. Feller is a DIR Floortime Practitioner certified by the Interdisciplinary Council on Development and Learning (IDCL) and the Director of Continuing Education for the IDCL. She is also the owner of Alphabet Soup Speech Consultants.
Alphabet Soup Speech Consultants Interdisciplinary Council on Development & Learning
The Greenspan Floortime Approach
As always, send your questions and show suggestions to info@KidsAtoZ.com and visit www.KidsAtoZ.com for more.
Dr. T and the Kids AtoZ Team
Today’s Brains in Toyland segment regards the wonderful benefits that music has in a child’s life.
Our guest today is Maya Benettar, MA, MT-BC, LCAT who is a music therapist and expert in the impact of music on development.
We’ll talk about how music can benefit physical development like the motor and sensory systems and intellectual development, like creativity, organization, language, and learning. We’ll also talk about how music can help foster social-emotional development an such as interpersonal skills and relationships.
Ms. Benattar will talk to us about what the best types of music are for children, dispel myths about music programs, and relay some of her favorite pieces of advice for families.
For more information about Maya, her services, and how she fosters “ Health and Wellness for Children Through Music” visit her website.
The Kids AtoZ Team.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (115 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (46 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (33 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (21 chatters)
- Prophetico (18 chatters)
- Bellesprit (16 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (13 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (12 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (11 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (10 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (10 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (9 chatters)
- OPWR (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (4 chatters)
- The Portal (3 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisMedia (2 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Come And Pour The T With Me (1 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)