SORT BY Relevancy
We got a little bit of everything tonight on Sports Talk with Bryan Nolen! We first will be joined by, Connor Letourneau, writer for the Oregonian! He will talk about the USC/Oregon State game tomorrow night. We will then be joined by BJ Rains, Idaho Press Tribune writer, previewing the Colorado State/Boise State game on Saturday night! We got a packed show so don't miss it!
Andrew Greif, writer for the Oregonian, AND Aaron Fentress, reporter for Comcast Sportsnet Northwest, joins the program to preview the Oregon vs. UCLA tomorrow afternoon. We will talk about Marcus Mariota and the fantastic season he has had so far as well as the return of D'Anthony Thomas. Top headlines and looking ahead to the weekend.
Men residing at the infamous institution speak out regarding retaliation, abuse and neglect. Why is the patient population of Coalinga State Hospital being treated so horrifically? Could it be that there is no "watchdog" overseeing the institution, as there is for prisons and other patients--those who are deemed mentally ill? Why isn't there a specific policy spelled out for the "SVP" population, as there is for people in prison (Title 15)? Why does it seem that the few "bad apples," whether staff or officers, are not fired--but in many cases, promoted? Why does a facility like this one have an astronomical budget (spending over $3 billion in California taxpayer dollars since the infamous institution opened its doors), yet very little media/public information released? Is it possible--do CSH employees really not have to pass the same psychiatric exam that CDCR employees do?
CSH News explores these important issues and more...
NOTE: This episode was rescheduled from last Thursday.
Hear from witnesses to the seclusion and restraint of a Coalinga State Hospital patient, Riccardo King, who was forcibly medicated and tied down to a bed for a few weeks. The man was unable to understand commands, yet was being verbally and physically abused. Another sad story of abuse/neglect at CSH is presented.
Then, hear from a man who successfully exited CSH in 2012, when his "SVP" case was dropped in Los Angeles County court. Clem reports in and discusses his life now, in Texas.
Tune in for more on Coalinga State Hospital's most newsworthy information.
GIVE BACK: Support the grassroots efforts of Coalinga State Hospital News. Using Paypal, donate to CoalingaNews@gmail.com.
We talk to Aaron Fentress, sportswriter that covers Oregon Ducks football for Comcast Sports Network Northwest. We will talk Marcus Mariota Heisman chances and what Oregon will need to do to go undefeated. We will talk more about Southern Miss and Boise State game plus top headlines
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (23 chatters)
- Love Productions (19 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (14 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (10 chatters)
- Enfinity 1 Wrestling (10 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (8 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (7 chatters)
- WVIPW (6 chatters)
- Patriot Come Lately (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (4 chatters)
- CeciliaKuellmer (3 chatters)
- DayVid (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Kalagenesis (3 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- men empowered (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Kiler Davenport Live (2 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (2 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (2 chatters)
- Real Talk The Movement (2 chatters)
- Angels in the Buff (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Truth Education (2 chatters)
- The AE System The Ministry of Hair (1 chatters)
- Word of Love and Faith (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- CarltonBurgess (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Darker Side of Lemons and Life (1 chatters)
- churchboi (1 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (1 chatters)
- Shay and Tyler and Friends (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- Perspectives0 (1 chatters)
- Firefly Willows LIVE (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)