SORT BY Relevancy
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS--- www.cafepress.com/kamau301 To usher in our THIRD year of existence this month, all month we will have interviews, with powerful people in the Global Afrikan Community. We have titled it THE SEPTEMBER TO REMEMBER We continue this great month w/ a 2 hour discussion with
DR. QUITO SWAN,
scholar-activist & author of the book
BLACK POWER IN BERMUDA: The Struggle for Decolonization.
Dr. Swan is
Associate Professor of African Diaspora History at Howard University. He works with a student group at Howard called SAMI (Students Against Mass Incarceration) that addresses issues around mass incarceration and political prisoners. His Research focuses on Black Power as an International Phenomenon, African resistance to slavery (such as maroonage), African populations in Americas. He works with Afro-Venezuelan activist group called the Afro-Venezuelan Network. He has taken students to Ghana, Cuba, Venezuela and Bermuda. Lastly, Dr. Swan has Chess Academy (FIve Elements Chess Academy) and teaches chess to DC youth.
Finally, the Black Business Man self realizes, and accepts the mantle from a group of our entrepreuneurial ancestors here in America. Oklahoma in the late 1800's gives yet another bittersweet slice of history: a thriving town for black business is destroyed, literally, as a false accusation of a white woman against a black professional ends in the utter destruction of an economic infrastructure.
After over a century of delibitating socio-economic blows, the black community now rises from these ashes like a Phoenix, and taps into both the Spirit and Socio-Economic inheritance and influence left to us by entrepreneurs of a bygone era, but with a message more relevant today than when they were at their pinnacle; we are introducing and implementing the principles of Dr. Claude Andersons POWERNOMICS, as well as presenting Spiral Funding in an effort to manifest Economic Justice, bringing forth a more successful and competitive black-america.
So tune in and join us on our mission of discovering what has driven us in our money-making efforts. We are embarking on completing the RE-CREATION of that thriving economic center, on a National and International level as we reconnect with having businesses from MORE INDUSTRIES that cater to US, and as we expand into the Motherland - economically. Black Wall Street International is sounding our trumpet, and calling all cars, to join us in re-making and remodeling our hearts, minds, communities and BANK ACCOUNTS and bringing back in real - time, the neighborhoods, businesses and marketplaces built BY BLACKS, for BLACKS. This is a modern-day expression of commUNITY, decent values and the success from COOPERATIVE ECONOMICS of GETTING PAID as a people!
Join your favorite radio host Liz Black as she interviews author and poet Titus Porter. Be sure to like him on facebook and email him at Golden98child@aol.com for more info.
The most controversial figure in adult entertainment presents a no holds barred discussion about the future of the business. Rob's insight is spawned from having grown up around the adult biz, as his father owned several adult bookstores throughout Western New York.
Rob was the owner of Extreme Associates, which was at the time considered an outlaw in the biz because of its edgy content. Such fare is commonplace now.
Rob and his wife Lizzy Borden paid an extreme price for innovating adult, as both spent a year in prison on federal obscenity charges.
Rob also owned XPW - Xtreme Pro Wresting, which was one of the top wrestling organizations in the world, with a weekly national TV show, employing such superstars as Shane Douglas, X-Pac, Sabu and the late Chris Candido. XPW folded in 2003 after Extreme was indicted.
XPW is in the process of a rebirth, with classic episodes of XPW TV being shown on SinisterTV.com. There is also talk of live shows.
Black Athiesm of Atlanta
Goverment Econimic Collaspe
Her New Book
The Freedom Tribune
Join Host Live Chats
- Tens or Chops (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- Love Productions (19 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Dot Net Podcasts (17 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- Jay King Network (15 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (14 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (12 chatters)
- Reader Tash (9 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (9 chatters)
- Jason OBrien (8 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (7 chatters)
- King Noble Black Supremacy (7 chatters)
- INSOMNIAC Radio (6 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- Secret Windows (6 chatters)
- New Colony Network (6 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- MMWHP Productions LLC (4 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (4 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (3 chatters)
- Truth Education (3 chatters)
- Faith Works (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Israeli Stone (2 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (2 chatters)
- men empowered (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (2 chatters)
- WorstShowOnTheWeb (2 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Laurie Smith (1 chatters)
- Enter 907 Live (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- DON JR CEO (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)