SORT BY Relevancy
http://www.lisaorchard.com In a small town in Michigan where fifteen-year-old Sarah Cole is stuck spending the summer at her Aunt and Uncle’s with her sister, Lacey. She’s not happy with the situation until she befriends a girl named Jackie. The three girls stumble upon the ruthless murder of a reclusive neighborhood woman. One of the officers investigating the crime believes the girls are responsible for her death. Fearing that this officer will frame them for the murder, the gir
Kicking off the show is a fighter who already went through the toughest fight of her life and it was before she ever stepped into the cage. Jessica “Evil” Eye is opening up the show ready to talk about her recent signing to the UFC and her journey to get to this point in her career. Jessica is making her UFC debut against Sarah Kaufman at UFC 166 on October 19.
They say an apple a day keeps “The Doctor” away, but I don’t think an orchard of apples could keep Kendall Grove from seeing the Doctor at Bellator 104 and lucky for you “The Doctor” is making a house call before then. Joe Vedepo is our second guest and ready to talk about his upcoming Bellator match up.
Opening the second hour of the show is a man riding an eight fight win streak and looking to end his opponents seven fight win streak. Norman Parke is back back on the show and set to face Jon Tuck in a bout that was set to take place in April of this year.
Imagine being able to attend a seminar with Brandon Vera, Alex Gustafsson, Demian Maia, Erick Silva, Wilson Reis, and Stipe Miocic all in one day. Well guess what Bad Boy and Alliance MMA are making it happen on October 19, at 795 Thi
Bushra’s poetry has been collected in the chapbook Marianna’s Beauty Salon (Vagabond Press, 2001). Her writing been featured on BBC Radio 4, WNYC, KPFA and in The New York Times, India Currents andNY Newsday. Her work has also appeared in ColorLines, Crab Orchard Review, Mizna, Curve, Sepia Mutiny, The Feminist Wire and SAMAR. Bushra’s work has been anthologized in: Indivisible: Contemporary South Asian American Poetry (University of Arkansas Press), Collective Brightness: LGBTIQ Poets on Faith, Religion and Spirituality (Sibling Rivalry Press), Ladies and Gents: Public Toilets and Gender (Temple University Press), And the World Changed: Contemporary Pakistani Women Writers (Feminist Press), Stories of Illness and Healing: Women Write Their Bodies (Kent State University Press) and Voices of Resistance: Muslim Women on War, Faith and Sexuality (Seal Press.
Her first novel Corona (and I’m not talking about the beer) is now available from Sibling Rivalry Press.
Joining me tonight is JennyNJerry Boone, Founders of the MissingNMurdered group and Charles' mother, Denise Allan.
Charles was just 20 years old when he went missing, back in August of 1989, and is presumed murdered. Charles' body has never been found.
Charles left Leeds/Bradford Airport in Yorkshire to fly to Canada to visit the Country of his birth, his natural father and god-father.
His journey took him from Quebec across the country to British Columbia.
May 11, 1989 Charles sent his final letter home to Mom by fax from Kelowna BC Canada. During his time in Kelowna Charles was registered at local student job agencies and had accepted various jobs. 11 May 198 Charles registered and camped in one of the local Trailer Parks in Lakeshore Road.
May 26, 1989: Charles collected his pay from Flinstones Adventure Park and cashed it at The Royal Bank Orchard Park, Kelowna British Columbia Canada.
Charles KJ Horvath-Allan has been missing 'without a trace' since 1989
If you know where his remains can be located to enable him to be laid to rest alongside his beloved Nana in Cambrigde UK. please contact his mom: Denise Allan email:email@example.com or Tel 011 44 208 332 6776 or Cst Judith Bertrand - Serious Crime Unit, Kelowna Detachment RCMP. Tel 1- 250-470-6327.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: D Allan - 18 Aspen Hse, Richmond Upon Thames, London, TW9 3BY, England.
in Real Estate
Welcome to The Power Agent Spotlight a special edition of The Power Is Now Online Radio.
The Power Agent Spotlight is for Real Estate Agents who standout as the best of the best in the Industry. These are Real Estate Agents with years of experience and top performance. They have it all: Professionalism, Education, Certifications and Results!
Join our next call and learn more about Darren’s:
Start in Real Estate business Experiences as an agent and broker owner Tactics/strategies for success Team and operation in two states Production results and overall success in real estate Plans for the future and opportunity forecast Business advice and words of encouragement Darren Johnson, Broker,
Commercial & Residential REO and Short Sale Certified
Johnson & Johnson Realty Co.
7071 Orchard Lake Road, Suite 110
West Bloomfield, Michigan 48322
Office (248) 737.9993, Direct (313) 506.8861, Fax (248) 630.1599
A Member of: NAR, Detroit Association of Realtors (Director of Board) Past Director / Treasure for Detroit Association of Realtor Elite Brokers committee with Open Door Institute
Justina invites listeners into her soulful world on "Lord Have Mercy " a preview from her upcoming EP,Valentine, slated to hit
iTunes on September 30th via The Orchard. On the record, Justina's raspy voice, thought-provoking lyrics and unique tone are front and center as she stirs the pot of the things she likes. The 6 track project, Valentine, is produced by multi-platinum producers Shy Boogs, Infamous and The Heatmakerz.
In february 1975 a case began to unfold like nothing the quaint Detroit suburban area of Orchard Lake had ever seen. In the hours following a near head-on collision between a mysterious sedan and an on-duty patrolman, the frightening truth behind the speeding car's driver would be discovered. The vehicle was littered with weapons, drugs, and cash, yet these items weren't even the beginning. The most menacing item law enforcement could imagine was made of paper. Found in Chester Wheeler Campbell's possession was a set of meticulously detailed assassin's notebooks - containing the names of unsolved murder victims and a list of planned targets.
It was a time when outlandish courtroom drama, gangland executions, corruption investigations, and scandals were all part of the twisted world where a Motor City Hitman could thrive. This is the true tale not only of a murderer for hire, but also the parallel people and occurrances that helped warp a stressed socio-economic landscape of Detroit into a drug fueled organized
September 8th preview of Buffalo Bills vs. New England Patriots NFL Season Opener at Ralph Wilson Stadium in Orchard Park, NY with guests including @almostadynasty @mrdeadlier @Tmurph207 @russ_goldman
Fantasy Football 2013 Busts & Sleepers... Who should be the players you add to your roster and the players you avoid in the 2013 season.
Check it out... Thursday Night 10pm EST... With Hosts Andrew "Fish" Fain @thefish1969 and Chad "Buffalo" Setera @sportsjamchad.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (470 chatters)
- Channel Panel (353 chatters)
- John Baptist (90 chatters)
- Horn Sports (62 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (49 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (38 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (18 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (15 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (13 chatters)
- Tionna Talks (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- dtm radio (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (12 chatters)
- Love Productions (12 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (12 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (11 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (10 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (9 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (9 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (9 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (9 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (8 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- Dave in the City (7 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (7 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (6 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (6 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- Karen Tate (5 chatters)
- Billy D Online (5 chatters)
- Diva Taunia (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (5 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (4 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (4 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- City On A Hill Radio (3 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (3 chatters)
- David Jerry Wes (3 chatters)
- The Stew Radio (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (3 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Unsung Goddess (2 chatters)
- Grok Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- RHeart (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Tiff (1 chatters)
- PAPSITE RADIO (1 chatters)
- JTT81 (1 chatters)
- Lillian Brummet (1 chatters)
- Ascended Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay Cat Morris (1 chatters)
- DLFootball (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Truth Education (1 chatters)
- Mew Review (0 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (0 chatters)