SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
We all from time to time may get in or feel like we are stuck in a rut. This becomes an issue when it is a permanent condition or a way of life. The sad reality is most people are Stuck In A Rut! Join Butterfly Evolution in this discussion. What is being stuck in a rut? Are you stuck in a rut? How does one recognize and overcome the RUT stage? Tune in Monday June 2nd at 8 pm CST. Listen by selecting this link or by calling 818-691-7406. Be sure to log on to www.butterflyevolution.org to leaern about Butterfly Evolution, The Turn Off The Lights Women's Confernece and Discovering Your Life Language?
Dying To Live-What's Holding You Back?
Just because we are of adult age physically, this does not mean we have grown up mentally, emotionally, or even spiritually. Being a grown up is more than an age. For some of us, our lives continue to revolve around a certain instance, memory or frame of time that we have allowed to hold us childishly stagnant where our actions are on repeat.
Listen to this broadcast as we discuss at what age are we stuck?
“If you feel stuck in your present life…I guarantee you are living in a dungeon made of stories – and none of those limiting stories are true.” Martha Beck, Steering by Starlight
When I’m speaking with prospective life coaching clients who are enduring a breakup or considering a divorce, I ask them to give me 3 adjectives that best describe how they feel. The one word that is used more often than any other is “stuck.”
I have spoken to literally hundreds of women about their breakups and by now, I can tell pretty quickly who will find their way to the light and who may stay stuck for years. This is because there are some behaviors that will keep us unknowingly stuck in a place of pain and heartbreak.
I will share the 3 behaviors so that you aren't stuck anymore.
Well, here we are at the midway point of 2014. Have you been assessing your accomplishments for the year so far? Or are you frustrated that you haven't made as much progress with your plans, your ideas or the changes you wanted to make?
Today is a good day to stop and assess where you stand. Did you overcome any obstacles or did they stop you completely in your tracks? Did you make a plan and accomplish any forward steps, or are you still stuck at the starting point?
It's important to make progress, but it all goes back to the two most important things in this process: (1) You must figure out what it is that you really want. No one can do that for you; and (2) You have to keep moving forward; making progress toward your vision.
Join Teresa Beeman this morning for 30 minutes of discussion on a "Mid-Year Assessment: Empowered or Stuck?"
This show is brought to you by the Center for Empowered Women. It can be heard every Monday and Wednesday at 11:00 am Eastern time.
Dr. Joy, Psychic-Spiritual Counselor, Life Coach, Metaphysician, Holistic Healer, Motivational Speaker, Author profoundly teaches life enhancing practices and principles that can auto-magically change your life. Each broadcast includes a healing meditation, an empowering message, followed by lively discussion on the air and in the chat room. Callers may ask Dr. Joy questions as time permits, or may visit her sites and obtain additional information.
To schedule a session for a psychic reading and success/life coaching with Dr. Joy, please go here: http://UnlimitedJoy.org/page3.html
Are you finding yourself confused, always anxious and constantly feeling STUCK? Are you someone who is always starting something that you simply can never seem to finish? Or, are you the person who keeps asking, "Why is it that what I am doing just seems to never be working for me?"
We have the show for you. The show is designed to address the obstacles and barriers that are keeping you stuck. We will be discussing ways that you can move out of your comfort zone and move forward with an action plan in place that will impact your quality of life.
Our speakers and coaches for our upcoming GOALS Conference will tell their stories and offer advice, tips and share resources that will help you set realistic and attainable goals to give you a jumpstart on your News Years resolutions with a practical plan of action.
What we are talking about on today's Connect, Support & Empower Hour
This show is a perfect place to start your weekend. It's our weekly interactive, lively LGBT Talk Radio show focusing on today's LGBT community.
This week we are talking about: How Fear Keeps Us Stuck
Host Chat - Your Weekend
What's Happening This Week in Colorado Springs
9 Essential Tips to Face Fear and Live a Bold Life
1. Get comfortable with fear.
2. Make your dominant thoughts positive.
3. Don’t give time, attention, or energy to fear.
4. Never dwell on scarcity.
5. Revisit your victories.
6. Live vicariously through the victories of others.
7. Ask your family and friends for encouragement.
8. Create a support group of friends or colleagues.
9. Plan to be great.
Find Us On Facebook Follow Us On Twitter Visit Our Website
See Show Outline Here
Show Hosts Charles Irwin, Marlene Milner and Jack Danielsen
During LIVE broadcasts Call In (646) 716-9729 or Tweet us @cosPRIDE or Flash Chat with us below.
Make A Tax Deductible Donation
For Show Information Contact Us via eMail at info@cosPRIDE.org or call us 719-471-4429
Have you ever tried to do good for God only to find that you end up doing bad? Have you ever felt stuck in the middle between doing good and doing bad? If so, check out some helpful points given in the message "Stuck in the Middle" delivered by Pastor Brian Chilton on July 27th, 2014 at Huntsville Baptist Church.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (153 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (128 chatters)
- Straitway (65 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (62 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (30 chatters)
- reactionariez (25 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (19 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (19 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (18 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (15 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (14 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (9 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (9 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (9 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (9 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (9 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (8 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (8 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (4 chatters)
- Papa Lou (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- 63023 (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)