SORT BY Relevancy
Tune in this Tuesday at 12:00 p.m. with Dr. Lesly as she shares her advice on turning adversity into opportunity.
Adversity is a word that signals challenge and requires action. You are challenged by the negative situation that presents it's self. You have a choice in how you choose to react.
The reality is that it takes more than just thoughts, persistence or even resilience to face adversity. You must equip yourself with the "P" factor.
Dr. Lesy will share how the "P" factor can positively add to your life.
If you would like Dr. Lesly to speak at your next retreat, mastermind group, workshop, seminar or keynote event connect with her at email@example.com.
if you would like to be a guest on the show please contact Dr. Lesly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cash prize will be given away to two people for playing team on the webinar as well as, you will learn how you can 'SAVE - MANAGE - MAKE MONEY" as well. Please send your name, email address, Telephone number to email@example.com so we can send you back an invitation link to join the webinar coming soon. Thank you!!
in Self Help
When opportunity knocks, do you open the door? Or do you complain about the noise? Is opportunity a matter of perception? Do some people have all the luck? Are they randomly chosen? Or is it a result of what we create?
Are opportunities out there? Would we recognize them if we see them? Join host, Judi Moreo, as she talks with Edie Raether, an international speaker, trainer, and best selling author who promises to challenge the way you think, and change the way you do business. With thirty-five years of coaching experience in behavioral psychology and change, Edie has also been a college professor and talk show host with ABC as well as holding the prestigious Certified Speaking Professional designation.
Listen to Living Education eFair Housing Today Radio , with host Michel Davis Robinson, Founder and CEO of Forest Of The Rain Productions on May 28, 2014 from 11:00am-12:00pm as she discusses "The Importance of Equal Housing Opportunity and Access to a Qualtiy Education. Ms. Davis Robinson's guest will be Stella Adams.
Stella Adams is a civil rights professional with over 20 years experience with civil rights enforcement. She has worked tirelessly to provide equal access and equal opportunity to all. Her specialties include:Fair Housing Investigations, Fair Lending Investigations, Fair Housing Policy, Fair Lending Policy, Mortgage Fraud Investigations, Analysis of Impediment studies, Foreclosure Prevention/Loss Mitigation, Civil Rights Education and Advocacy.
Stella Adams, is the Founder and CEO of SJ Adams Consulting; a full service civil rights research and consulting firm located in Durham, NC. S J Adams Consulting provides a broad range of services to non-profit community based organizations, government and industry to assist them in meeting their fair housing, fair lending, diversity or environmental justice goals. These services include Fair Housing/Lending audits, Fair Housing Planning, Research, Mystery Shopping, Civil Rights Investigations, Mortgage Fraud Investigations, Compliance Programs, Training Programs, and Independent Assessments.
S J Adams Consulting is dedicated to the creation of equal housing opportunity and equal access to financial services for all citizens regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, familial status, disability or source of income.
The Internet is an amazing creation of the modern world. And now more than ever before communicating on the Internet has taken off. With blogs, forums, chat rooms, twitter, facebook, myspace, tumblr, youtube, godtube,... the list goes on and on, what opportunities exist for churches to enhance their fellowships with internet tools. Webhosting is at all time cost to benefit high. For just a small monthly fee you or your church can have a website with amazing features and tremendous power to manage data through MySQL, to host forums, and to securely interact and process trancsactions over the Web. Internet ministry is an opportunity waiting for a church just like yours, for a christian just like you.
This is the land of opportunities America. I've heard this all my life. America is the land of opportunities. Once upon a time all I heard was America is the land of opportunity. I heard it yet felt it not. Not for me, and people who looked like me. Once upon a time there was a planned struggle, and throughout this land of opportunity rumblings of change took place. When the dust settled, for the first time ever, I felt I was included, a real part of this land of opportunity. Away I went into places I'd never be able to go before. Traveling this land of opportunity with the belief in my heart, a plan in my head, and pep in my step. I knew without a doubt, I would claim my piece of this land of opportunity. I can't say I failed, but I can say that based on where I was in life at the time when opportunity became ripe, I did a great job. I know today for sure that had my parents been in different times, or with different skin, I would have experienced enough of the fruits of this land of oppportunity to have been able to have provided more for my children and to have inheritances stored away for them right today, as a select few of parents my age have been able to do in this land of opportunity. But all of that was then, and this is now, and I can say today I am thankful that I can and am able to claim opportunities in this land that one time wasn't even a dream. It is not too late for me. It is not too late America.
We showed the willingness and hunger for change. It is time to claim every opportunity this land offers to her every citizen. The world is the Lords and the fullness thereof. Let's work to claim the desires of our hearts.
A Kind Voice on employment opportunity and innovation
in Self Help
Matthew Lesko of http://leskofreeradio.com/ tells us 17 Reasons Free Internet Money Is The Best Financial Opportunity In America.
Gratitude communication involves expressing appreciation or thanks to others. Hear powerful, real-life stories of individuals who shared moments of gratitude in their work lives. Take away tips to guide you in your own life, whether handling a difficult situation or simply savoring a situation that's already amazing.
Dr. Ross Brinkert is an associate professor of corporate communication at Penn State Abington. Ross recently completed a three-year research project on gratitude communication in the workplace and is currently writing a book titled The Gratitude Opportunity. Ross is a sought-after professional speaker with over 15 years of experience and is well-known for engaging participants with customized content, a lively style, and clear and practical takeaways.
in Self Help
New Year's is a distant memory. Maybe you've gotten off track or maybe you never left the starting gate. Either way, join coaches Barbara Hetzel, LaKia Allen, and Connie Rogers in the conversation about turing overwhelm into opportunity.
Barbara E. Hetzel is the owner and founder of Ridge Top Coaching, a life and leadership coaching firm that engages leaders and teams in developing and expanding their gifts and talents for the world. As an accomplished professional in the field of training and organizational development, she has over 25 years of experience helping others discover and embrace true calling.
LaKia Allen is a certified life and health coach. She is also the owner of Connect 3 Coaching, LLC. Connect 3 Coaching, LLC is a coaching and consulting practice dedicated to helping high achieving working mothers who have found themselves frustrated, overwhelmed, lost and burned out after consistently putting themselves last on their never-ending to do lists. At Connect 3 Coaching, we empower our clients to make a transformation from the inside out.
Connie Rogers is Certified Integrated Health Coach, Lifestyle Educator, Health & Wellness Writer, Author, 36 years Cosmetologist, Skin Expert, Spa Owner, Mother, Certified Reiki Master, Certified Essential Oil Therapist, Accredited through the American Association of Drugless Practitioners
Being a Health Coach, her clients typically include business men & women who want to incorporate new healthy habits, new tools & skills into their already busy lifestyles and need support in doing so.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (175 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (89 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Bellesprit (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (16 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (15 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (12 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (11 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (11 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- ParaNation (7 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (6 chatters)
- The Captain0 (6 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (5 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (5 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (4 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- Straitway (3 chatters)
- FoReRadio (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (3 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- VertiKal Live (2 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- WWCRHost (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- SSRN (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- KXASK RADIO STATION (0 chatters)
- Forbidden Tears Radio (0 chatters)