SORT BY Relevancy
OpenAirBoston (OAB) does great work getting low-income and other underserved constituents online and making productive use of broadband technology. Their efforts received a major boost from an NTIA broadband adoption stimulus grant. But what happens when the stimulus money is used up?
OAB Chair Deb Socia describes the array of adoption programs that OAB has enabled, and some of the creative ways the organization has made every dollar work harder. One of their most recent initiatives involves using crowdfunding (via Citizinvestor) to finance a program that bridges the digital divide for blind children. She also discusses other new ideas OAB has to ensure ongoing sustainability of their many initiatives.
Listeners involved with all types of adoption programs will benefit from the tips and insights Socia shares with us.
Join Host Live Chats
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (17 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (10 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (9 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherpsychicbrenda (6 chatters)
- Yash Radio with Lovely Ro (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (5 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (3 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (3 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (3 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (2 chatters)
- Wealthy Sistas (2 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Set Apart Living Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Italian Tomatoes (1 chatters)