SORT BY Relevancy
In this third and final part of my 3-segment radio blog, the focus will be on the dark side of online dating and the consquences and repercussions that come along with finding love online, whether you expect it or not. Have you joined an online dating website? Have you experienced a noteworthy repercussion you couldn't possibly see coming? Have you been 'catfish'ed? Have you ever wanted to 'catfish' someone? Join me and a special guest as we discuss the negative side effects of online dating. You don't have to have an online dating profile to participate - all opinions and testimonials are welcome!
Online dating is attracting more and more singles. In fact, 11% of American adults—and 38% of those who are currently “single and looking” for a partner—have used online dating sites or mobile dating apps (Smith and Duggan, 2013). Fitness instructor Lisa Johnson provides information for women to have more pleasurable experiences with online dating.
In this second part of my 3-segment radio blog, there will be a focus on a few online dating sites, as well as analyzing my personal experiences with them. Have you joined an online dating website? Have you had a good experience or a bad experience? What do you think about the communication that takes place online between two parties who have not yet met? Join me and a special guest as we discuss what happens when you're looking for love online. You don't have to have an online dating profile to participate - all voices are welcome and testimonials are heavily encouraged!
On this week's episode of Dating After Dark, we will introduce you to the world of online dating. Dating After Dark will discuss the advantages and disadvatages of meeting online. Dating After Dark wants to know if you meeting quality people and which sites are more productive ? If your clicking to find love..Dating After Dark wants to hear from you...
"Much to my surprise, I've been dating one of the first guys who responded for about 8 weeks now and have never been so happy/had so much fun. We're headed to NYC for a long weekend together next weekend." - Emma
The above is a testimonial from a client of Erika Ettin of A Little Nudge!
Erika's philosophy is that if you market yourself well, you’ll get more dates. And, the more first dates you go on, the higher the probability that you’ll have a connection with someone, simply by increasing your odds.
Some of you have been online for YEARS and not had any success. Join us as we hear from Erika on tips for success and how to navigate the process to find The One online.
ABOUT ERIKA ETTIN
B.A. in Economics from Cornell
M.B.A. from Georgetown
Owner of A Little Nudge helping singles with all aspects of online dating.
Read more: http://www.alittlenudge.com
In this first part of my 3-segment radio blog, we will be focusing on how the internet is changing the traditional (perhaps now archaic?) dating rituals in American society. Join me and a special guest as we discuss the many online outlets of dating and how they operate to help people find love - or is it just what the internet wants them to think is love? Find out when you tune in! You don't have to have an online dating profile to participate, all voices and opinions are welcome.
This broadcast will disucss various relationship topics for both men and women. It will tackle the struggles of dating today, in particular, but not exclusive to women and men of color. There appears to be a lack of committment in today's world. This show will target those deep rooted issues in hopes to produce positive results for successful dating and long term relatioships.
Online Dating Tips For Men brought to you by Carla B.'s 'Girls ASK Guys' series of shows and The E! Buzz Talk Show.
Tip #3 -- "Use Pictures As A Guide, But Don't Always Trust Them"
Check out the ONLY dating site catering to Entrepreneurs - Entrepreneurs Match.
Follow Carla B. on Twitter @eotmpr - Tweet #GuysASKGirls or #GirlsAskGuys
1. What I learned from Dating 51 Men
2. Girls ASK Guys
3. Online Dating Tips Minutes - #7
Joining the show is cyber dating expert Julie Spira and online dating expert Joshua Pompey.
Julie Spira is America’s Top Online Dating Expert and Digital Matchmaker. She was a very early adopter of the Internet and created her first profile 20 years ago. Julie helps singles on the dating scene from college-age to baby boomers navigate online dating to help them find love online with her Irresistible Profiles programs and keep their love alive offline. She’s the author of the bestseller, The Perils of Cyber-Dating: Confessions of a Hopeful Romantic Looking for Love Online and ranks as the most influential person in “online dating” and “dating” on social media influence site, Klout. Julie’s dating advice has appeared over 500 times in the media including ABC, CBS, CNET, CNN, E!, FOX, Good Morning America, NPR, Cosmopolitan, Elle, Glamour, Los Angeles Times, Mashable, Men’s Health, New York Times, Woman’s Day, Women’s Health, and USA Today. Her dating advice has appeared on eHarmony, Match.com, PlentyOfFish, and Zoosk. Follow @JulieSpira on Twitter, like her at Facebook.com/CyberDatingExpert, connect with her at Linkedin.com/in/juliespira, and at Google.com/+JulieSpira
Joshua Pompey is an online dating and relationship expert, helping online daters to succeed with his products and services at a success rate of over 99% since 2009. For more information about his products and services, as well as free articles and free profile evaluations, men click here (please link men click here to http://jpompey.com/gents). Women, click here (please link women click here to http://jpompey.com/ladies).
How do we best use online dating sites? Are these sites worth the money? Do you really meet great people? Have we turned into a technology online dating society? Have we lost some our old fashion methods when it comes to dating and relationships? Are we too dependant on online dating and the content contained within?Have we just lost hope all together because of some bad online dating experiences?Why do we get all of these messages from people when we terminate our online dating services. What is the future for online dating?
Join host Tanya M. Dixon for another exciting edition of ART Imitates LIFE Radio Show as she takes time to do a special edition of “The Living Room” highlighting the topic, “Online Dating: Do you believe that online dating results in successful relationships? Why do some people have reservations about online dating? What are some of the dos and don’ts of online dating?” Special guests and the AIL Team will weigh in on the topic on a very special live call-in show.
The AIL Team’s Chris Dickerson and Shakina McCall will bring us the “Hot off the Press” and “Healthy Lifestyles” segments as well.
Call us during the live show at (347) 945-7191!
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (136 chatters)
- John Baptist (112 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (60 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (46 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (43 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- HOV Radio (28 chatters)
- NTEB (27 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (18 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Black Author Network (13 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (12 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (11 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (11 chatters)
- NDB Media (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (9 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (9 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (8 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (7 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (5 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (4 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (4 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (4 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (4 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (4 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (2 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- world street hip hop (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisMedia (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- David Coney (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (2 chatters)
- Man Law LIVE (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (1 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- James Valentine (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- DiYAHGuRL1 (1 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)