SORT BY Relevancy
This week our Drunken Ninja Master does Battle with Nerd Bad Ass Raychelle Keeling in Old School Nintendo Trivia. Can Saucey eat enough power-ups to take down this King Of The Nerds, or will he suffer a FATALITY at the hands of the Nerd Fa Tale Raychelle?
Tune in this Friday for all the 32 bit Side Scrolling Trivia we can Warp Pipe directly into your Ocarina Playing EarHoles!
Not enough? Need More?
LIKE US on Facebook
FOLLOW US on Twitter
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Tues. Aug, 25th, 10pm-12midnight EST with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. We’ll discuss “How Philadelphia Made African American History Mandatory for Graduation”!!! CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) A new municipal judge in Ferguson, MO on Monday ordered sweeping changes to court practices in response to the DOJ report. He ordered that all Arrest Warrants issued before Dec. 31st 2014 be withdrawn. 2) Students In Philadelphia Can’t Graduate Without Taking African-American History. This needs to be nationwide. 3) A juror in the Johnathan Ferrell shooting death says it was Ferrell who was actually on trial. 4) Republican Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee shows his ignorance about Black Lives Matter and Dr. King. 5) This date in African American History – Althea Gipson and The Red Summer Riots of 1919.
On Thursday 27th August at 12 noon CT (7 pm SA time) we will chat with Schalk about the BBBEE laws and their effect of the average white South African. Schalk has a wealth of insight into current affairs in South Africa so this is a "do not miss" episode.
He is a lawyer holding the degrees B Iuris and LLB, that worked for the South African National Prosecution Authority for many years. Thereafter he became involved in Labour Law and worked for an Employers’ organisation. He later founded his own labour and business consultancy. He also presided over many hundreds of labour mediations, concilliations and arbitrations for the South African Commission for Concilliation Mediation and Arbitration. Since 2011he has been consulting private clients and is also involved in organised business organisations. He hasalways been a politically active person and has always been willing to take a stand when his country and people were being prejudiced.
On Thursday August 20th at 12.00 noon CT (7 pm SA time) we will have Cornelia de Wet discussing her arrest and incarceration.
Cornelia De Wet became a South African political prisoner and victim of misrepresentation who was placed in South African prison. De Wet, an ordinary South African citizen, lived on a farm and abided within the parameters of the law until she joined a right-wing group known as the Leeuwag/Panzer Protection. The group worked to promote and assist white South Africans who were desperately in need of assistance.
Spending almost twenty one months in prison and incriminated with over 40 charges that were eventually withdrawn as the police did not produce enough evidence to proceed. The charge of possession of explosives and ammunition caused Cornelia De Wet to remain in prison, appearing in court a number of times and bail denied. Cornelia De Wet experienced the humiliation of being searched in front of the public while attending court.
Cornelia De Wet experienced the humiliation of being beaten by guards, terrorized at every opportunity and forced to take medication that caused severe complications. De Wet was refused the right to get medical attention and beaten for making a request.
Perhaps the most distressing experience for Cornelia De Wet was a rape ordeal while in prison. De Wet was in a single cell when two black police officers entered and grabbed De Wet. De Wet was forced to co-operate and had no choice but to endure the harrowing experience of rape. The police officers left the cell, and De Wet remained on the cold concrete floor for several hours.
She’s been a serial entrepreneur, turning a start-up into a legit business that brought in over a million dollars in sales in less than 18 months. Spun rough sketches of lingerie into a booming business where thousands of garments were being shipped out every year.
Gone off the grid to work for a non-profit in Bangkok, creating a program that served to empower women across the country and get them off the streets.
She is a proclaimed ..foodie, mama, fiction writer, recovering fashion model, bio-hacking freak and
Beatles-lover. She can’t live without... yoga, meditation, prayer, music and cheese. And the longest relationship she’s had is...with her dog, Jackson, 13 years and counting!
The Speculative Fiction Cantina: your weekly hypodermic injection of science fiction, fantasy, horror, alternate history, and things weird and wonderful in the world of books and writers. We ask authors the hard questions. You'll hear from writers who bend the rules and drive the narrative. Join S. Evan Townsend on this journey over the rainbow and through the looking glass. And remember to take the red pill.
Today's Guests are Laura Enright and Chris Kennedy.
Chicago’s Most Wanted: The Top Ten Book of Murderous Mobsters, Midway Monsters and Windy-City Oddities
Vampires’ Most Wanted: The Top Ten Book of Bloodthirsty Biters, Stake-wielding Slayers, and Other Undead Oddities
To Touch the Sun
Can’t Look Back
Terra Stands Alone
When the Gods Aren’t Gods
More information on these authors and links to their novels is at blog.sevantownsend.com.
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Thur. Aug, 27th, 10pm-12midnight EST (7pm – 9pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. “How Companies Make Millions Off Lead Poisoned Poor African Americans” CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) How Companies Make Millions Off Lead Poisoned Poor African Americans. Lead poisoning is big business for unsuspecting African Americans. 2) A group of African American women are kicked off of a Napa Valley Wine Train for “laughing too loudly”? 3) Olyami Dabls will join us again to talk about The 12 Annual Dabls Bead Museum Festival in Detroit, Sat. Aug 29th. Visit www.MBAD.org for more info. 4) Black Lives Matter activist form Campaign Zero and unveil their 10 point program. 5) Civil Rights pioneer and the creator of the Selma to Montgomery march, Amelia Boynton has died at age 104. 6) This date in African American History – The Elaine Race Riot of 1919.
On this episode of Remnant X Radio, Tish will be begin a series entittled "History of the Bible P1". She will explain the hows and whys our modern English bibles came to be. She will also explain the back stories to the different versions! Please check out our website @Remnantxradio.com, follow us on twitter and send us a friend request on facebook!
This week The Saucey One goes head to head with Comedian Wendi Starling in True Blue Madonna Trivia. Does Saucey have enough Drunk Ambition to beat this Lucky Star, or will he play Like a Virgin and hand the victory to this Rebel Hart?
Tune in this Friday for all The Boozy Bedtime Stories we can Papa Preach directly into your Material Little Ear Holes.
Not Enough? Need More?
LIKE US on Facebook
FOLLOW US on Twitter
Really Cool People...all across the country will be tuning-in to "The BCS Experience: History-Arts-Culture-Politics in Review & Discussion" – live – every Wednesday – 5-6 pm (EST) on www.goproradio.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (25 chatters)
- Ms Blue (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- THE TINA SHOW (14 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (10 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Rivers Spirit Messages (5 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- GGT183 (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (2 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE GOSPEL (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Joe Diesel (1 chatters)
- Luis Sports House (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Path Of Life (1 chatters)