SORT BY Relevancy
All the latest news, previews, and reviews in the world of sports. Get your weekly dose here at IQ SportsTalkj.
This week we sat down with Kenny Katzgrau from Broadstreet Ads to talk about some of the latest news in online advertising.
In his most recent blog post, Kenny discussed some of the shortcomings of standard banner ads, especially when it comes to smaller, indie publishers who find themselves in competition with larger publishers.
Kenny worked on Yahoo's Right Media Exchange prior to co-founding Broadstreet with John Crepezzi in March 2012. The Broadstreet team consisted of John Ward of Red Bank Green, Kenny Katzgrau who had recently left Yahoo, and John Crepezzi, formerly of Patch. They set out to build a powerful set of tools for the independent and modern digital news publisher − tools that could be used to network and build a more expansive business than previously possible.
For those of you who missed the live broadcast or didn't get to ask your question, please continue the discussion in the comments section of the post on the NJ News Commons homepage!
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (26 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Habs360 (5 chatters)
- Vincent E Brown (4 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Callywood (2 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (2 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- Carlotta Chatwood (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)