SORT BY Relevancy
Ruth Ellen Riley is a retired professional bascketball player (center) playing most recently for the Alanta Dream in the Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA). Her Notre Dame team won the NCAA women's championship in 2001 and her Detroit Shock team won the WNBA championship series in 2001 and 2003 becoming the first person to win the MVP awards in both the NCAA and WNBA championships.
Ruth has also played on teams that won the National Women's Basketball League (NWBL) championship, the gold medal at the 2004 Athens Olympic Games and the 2010 EuroCup Championship.
The Total Tutor will interview Mark McKoy. He is 1992 Gold Medalist in the 110mh.
Born in Georgetown, Guyana, Mark McKoy spent his youth in England, before moving to Canada as a teenager. He attended Clemson University in 1980, but dropped out. McKoy came to the international athletics scene in 1982 by winning a gold medal in 110 m hurdles and silver in 4 x 100 m relay at the Commonwealth Games. In the next year McKoy finished fourth at the first World Championships and repeated this place at the 1984 Summer Olympics. In 1986, McKoy repeated his victory in 110 m hurdles at Commonwealth Games and turned his 4x100 m relay silver to gold medal, but finished seventh at the 1987 World Championships. McKoy finished seventh in the hurdles at the 1988 Summer Olympics in Seoul, as he hit a number of hurdles in the final. His compatriot Ben Johnson tested positive for banned substances at the Games. Over the course of the Dubin Inquiry, McKoy was another of Charlie Francis's trainees to admit to doping and he was banned for two years. McKoy made a come-back at the 1991 World Championships, finishing fourth again in 110 m hurdles. At the Olympic Games in Barcelona, McKoy put his fourth-place streak behind him and won the gold medal in 13.12 seconds. At the 1993 IAAF World Indoor Championships in Toronto he won the 60 m hurdles.
For more info on Mark McKoy, and The SimplyG Media Network, please visit:
Today on the BeachLifestyle Radio Show, Neil Haley will interview Gold Medalist Jeneba Tarmoh!
Is an American Track & Field sprinter who specializes in the 100m & 200m dashes. She was an All-American for Texas A&M University helping them with back to back to back wins in the NCAA Track & Field Championships 2009–2011 seasons. Jeneba was a member of the 2012 Olympic Womens 4X100M Gold Medalist Team!
in Self Help
U.S. Olympic Gold Medalist Davis Tarwater, along with several of his other fellow swimmers, have taken on a project called The Swimmer Calendar. Its purpose is to grow the sport of swimming, help the athletes, and give back to charity.
Plenty will be revealed about the above-stated objectives as I interview Davis Tarwater about this project, its goals, and its future.
Twitter Handle: @SwimmerCalendar
Davis' Twitter Handle: @davis_tarwater
Today on the BeachLifestyle Radio Show, Host Neil Haley The Total Tutor will interview Swimming Great-Wendy Bogliloli!
Olympian, healthy aging advocate, speaker, financial planning expert, trainer, businesswoman and family woman. In every role, Wendy lives her life with joy, passion and commitment.
That winning combination led Wendy to the sporting world’s ultimate achievement – the Olympic Gold Medal in the 1976 Games. After earning bronze in the 100M Butterfly, Wendy and her relay teammates set a World Record and brought home the only U.S. Gold Medal in women’s swimming in the 4x100M relay, upsetting their formidable East German opposition.
Following the Olympics, Wendy continued to evolve in her career and her life. She became the first female swimming coach at Yale University as well as an international speaker. She also began raising a family and formulating the strategies for lifelong success. Highly sought after for her engaging speaking style and audience connection, Wendy eagerly shares her experiences and expertise to allow any of us, regardless of age, to LIVE Financially Sound, Physically Strong.
For more info on Wendy, and The SimplyG Media Network, please visit:
He is an Olympic Gold Medalist, philanthropist, and national hero! World class swimmer Cullen Jones joins Let's Talk America with Host Shana Thornton on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 7:30 pm EST to discuss his personal inspirations and phenomenal athletic career! Join the conversation to learn what drives his lifelong passion to cultivate a new generation of swimmers. You do not want to miss this dynamic interview!
After an exciting draft night, Bleed Purple & Gold Radio recaps everything that happened with the Lakers. Initial thoughts on Julius Randle and Jordan Clarkson and what they can provide the team. What this means for Lakers options in free agency. As always this is the show for the fans so we will get all of your phone calls with reactions and questions on the Lakers draft and future this off-season.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- 63289 (15 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (13 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- FFToolbox (8 chatters)
- SHRAonair (8 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (6 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (5 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (4 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (4 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (4 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (4 chatters)
- Cubanarama (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- LibertyRules (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (3 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (3 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (3 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (2 chatters)
- PASOS (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Disasterpiece Theater (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Takeover Tuesday (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Conversation Cafe (1 chatters)