SORT BY Relevancy
We chat with Ben Jones of StateCollege.com to get an in-depth state of Penn State. On this show, we discuss Penn State's recruiting in Ohio, and how the coaching change at Maryland could impact that, whether Penn State's offense has improved, and why it was struggling to begin with. We also talk about Penn State's injury situation, Ohio State's inability to put a team away, predictions for Ohio State-Penn State, and other B1G chatter, including Michigan and Michigan State. Also, we talk about FIFA.
Matt is back from his travels, and ready to talk about the end of Ohio State's non-conference schedule with fellow LGHL contributor Colton Denning. The two discuss where Ohio State is as a team after the completion of their non-league schedule, and how Indiana could possibly spring the upset of the Buckeyes at the start of Big Ten play (but probably not). They also take a look at whether Ohio State should be ranked #1 right now, and what things might be like if everything goes to pot and the Buckeyes joined the SEC, just because.
It's time for M-A-R-Y-L-A-N-D, so we chat with Pete Volk of SBnation.com and Testudo Times to get Buckeye fans up to speed. We discuss what Maryland actually does well, and why this team has been such a dumpster fire so far. We also discuss what exactly Maryland needs to do to make this game competitive, what Ohio State needs to do to get back in the good graces of the national conversation. Finally, we discuss head coaching candidates for Maryland should Randy Edsall get fired, and whether this is a good job or not. And also video games.
"#Ohio rejected monopoly but not #marijuana reform
Cliff Schecter discusses the politics and potential impact of two proposed ballot measures to legalize medical and recreational marijuana in Ohio.
Ohio made tremendous strides in reducing the number of kids locked up in state correctional facilities and addressing the mental and behavioral health issues of youth. Bring Youth Home, a new report by the Juvenile Justice Coalition (JJC), highlights these advances. On this episode of Quick Take Ohio, Erin Davies, Executive Director of JJC discusses the report's findings and takeaways for other states.
New, advanced stats are becoming more and more a part of the everyday college football fan's vocabulary, but what exactly do they measure, and what can they tell us about Ohio State football this season? We chat with LGHL and Football Study Hall writer Chad Peliter, who tells us what F/+ and S&P+ are, how the 2014 Ohio State Buckeyes were actually pretty lucky, and what these new stats can say about Ohio State's running game, defense, and how the Virginia Tech matchup might shake out.
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (39 chatters)
- BeverlyD (33 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (13 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (10 chatters)
- Beyond Reality Radio (9 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (8 chatters)
- DBR--DragonBallRadio (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Queen Size Radio (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- Light For Souls Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (3 chatters)
- Next To Blow Radio (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- GRX (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)