SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight NSDF brings our listeners, present and future, Encouragement. Why is encouragement necessary? Because without feeling positive support in your everyday life, living with seizure disorder can be fatal. Over the years many have come to us on the brink of choosing isolation or worse because they have no encouragement to keep moving ahead and discover the good in thier every day life.
Do you find welcoming encouragement a challenge? Listen in to discover the truth about encouragement.
Tonight and every week ahead, NSDF will present you with pre-recorded podcasts allowing us to burture family while brinign you quality. YOu are encouraged to connect with us in the comments here, across social networks, or through our website http://nsdf.us
All week we celebrate:
Seize the Day Sponsor: The Advocate, Dickson TN
NSDF Partners: Tools of Letting Go Gaurdian of the Night K9
Tune in every week, same time, asme channel and learn that you too, no matter what life brings you, can Seize the Day!
National Seizure Disorders FOundation is a holistic seizure disorders foundation providing resources of positive seziure managment until a cure is found.
Radio Host, IMAM YUSUF RAMADAN interviews the Principal Sharifa Dye, from the Clara Muhammad School of Queens, NY and two of its graduates, Gabreil Sutton, (1st year Johnson C. Smith University) and Bilal Hassan Key (Graduate from Lincoln University)
Current students from the school, also make a presentation...
NSDF( National Seizure Disorders Foundation ) invites you to join us in this celebration of life! Yes, a celebration of life honoring one very close to NSDF having passed away no so long ago, my daughter Jesyka ( SUDEP 2012).
During this hour we will discuss:
Personal memories of a seizure survivor stolen away by SUDEP
Jesy's last wishes shared with me only days before that tragic day.
The reality of SUDEP and what you should/should not do
Brings a tissue or two, we may need them! The tears of healing and Joy may flow freely as we at NSDF and Seize the Day have nothing to hide.
Mark your calendar for every Tuesday and Thursday to take part in our conversations:
Each week: Tuesday 7 PM (CST): Enjoy POWER in your week during NSDF Power Hour. http://tweetchat.com/room/nsdfpower
Each week: TH 7 PM(CST): Join NSDF right here & Seize the Day!
Gratitude 4 tonight's sponsor: The Advocate (Dickson TN)
Tools of Letting Go
Guardian of the Night K9
Welcome again to another spectacular episode of NSDF Seize the Day! The only podcast sharing with the public the human expereince of seizure disorder. This week, we honor PTSD Awareness Day, June 27. Recently brought to our attention, PTSD Awareness Day is now a part of the NSDF calendar.
What is PTSD? A diagnosis of recurring issues expereinced by an individual as a result from a traumatic event.
During the show we will cover related questions including but not limited to:
What type of specialist treats/diagnoses PTSD?
What types of PTSD are there?
Where can one go for more help?
Join us for this spectacular hour as we discuss PTSD and PTSD Awareness. Tonights show is a continuation of the topic #ptsdawareness covered in our Tuesday night Power Hour through Twitter. For more details and weekly updates join NSDF Power Hour through Facebook.
Resources brought to you tonight:
PTSD Help - http://www.ptsd.va.gov/public
Our Sponsor - The Advocate Dickson TN
About NSDF - http://nsdf.us
Tonights Partner - TG Bears, maker of Epilpesy Bear and Jesy Bear
This is the AMERICAN MUSLIM 360 rebroadcast, that was done on Thursday Morning, May 01, 2014 - IMAM YUSUF RAMADAN welcomes the President of THE MOSQUE CARES, WALLACE MOHAMMED, II -
WALLACE D MOHAMMED II discusses his work with THE MOSQUE CARES AND OTHER ISSUES surrounding the Community of IWDM.
CALLERS RESPOND WITH QUESTIONS!
Radio Host, IMAM YUSUF RAMADAN's special guest is Imam Yusuf Hasan, a board certified chaplin with the health care chaplin network at Sloan Kettering Hospital and Mount Sinai/St. Lukes Hospital in New York City. The topic of discussion is some of the difficulties of Burying a Muslim in a Christian Society.
The Great American Story
These are our stories told in a way you have never heard before. Host Bob Day entertains and informs his audience with little known facts and long forgotten stories about the iconic people and events that make up The Great American Story. Your audience will learn about the West's greatest stage coach driver, who turned out to be a woman. Where did the term "saved by the bell" and "the graveyard shift" come from? Bob Day shares the folk lore and true stories of our colorful past in a way that will keep your audience listening, one story after the next.
"The Great American Story with Bob Day" is Broadcast LIVE every Saturday from Noon-2(pst) from am1410KMYC and Sundays from 8-10 pm (pst) then, re-cast to the world via "BlogTalk Radio". All episodes of "The Great American Story" are Archived at www.thegreatamericanstorywithbobday.com .
“For affiliate information, contact RadioLinx Broadcast Marketing at 480-993-3150 or GreatAmericanStory@Radio-Linx.com”
ENJOY the STORIES!!!
PEACE BE UPON YOU! BLESSED RAMADAN!
Fast becoming one of the most talked about programs on Blog Talk Radio!...
TONIGHT! Sunday, July 13, 2014 TRUE HUMAN RADIO - presents:
Instructor Benjamin Bilal - “Understanding the Triune Brain"
Health & Relationships Expert, Kareema Medina Bilal - "Excavating Your Human Excellence"
Fitrah-Finance Guru, Douglas A. Kelly - "How Do I Invest Halal?"
TIME: 8:00 pm until 10:00 pm (EST)
Call in, listen and ask questions at: 213-816-0356
True Human Radio - Helping to put the "neighbor" back in the "hood"!
Produced by William Kareem for New Day 4 Al Islam
Announcer - Abdul-Karriem Akbar
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (153 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- reactionariez (35 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (28 chatters)
- Straitway (21 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (20 chatters)
- Bellesprit (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (10 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (9 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (9 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (9 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (8 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- DHead Radio (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (4 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- carsonscorner (4 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (1 chatters)
- JDWELL Women Empowerment (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (0 chatters)
- JackNewtown (0 chatters)