SORT BY Relevancy
Listen as Louisiana Gov Bobby Jindal shares his Christian faith.
A look at how history was changed 70 years ago today on the beaches of France.
WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAT? HELL YEA BABY WE ARE BACK. One more episode because we know you guys miss us like crazy and we miss you guys too. We are going to be talking World Cup, the NBA draft and so so much more. Everyone and i mean everyone needs to listen to this show. We even brought back one of the original hosts because we are so excited for this final episode. You know you missed us. You should listen. We cant wait.
Occupy National Gathering is a yearly gathering of Occupiers, supporters and coalition groups. Occupy’s third national gathering, NatGat 2014 or NatGat3, will take place July 31 – August 3 in Sacramento, CA. Occupy Sacramento is busy rounding up venues for 4 days of teach-ins, skillshares, workshops, open spaces and actions.
Each year a collective of occupiers forms to support the host city and participate in planning and organizing the gathering, working in autonomous subgroups and projects and coming together for reportbacks and planning as the national gathering working group, or NGWG. The NGWG2014 comprises Occupy Sacramento on the ground, and Occupiers and allies from far and wide online, hopefully soon to include you!
The working groups (about 100 occupiers so far) are busy laying the tracks, and need Occupy to drive the train and bring it home. Let us know what Occupy would like to see and bring to the Occupy National Gathering!
In addition to planning the event on the ground, a few special projects are underway that can use your energy and participation:
an online component through which people can participate
"This day will always be hard, it will never be easy to be close to that place where our lives broke apart. You are strong at this broken place. Compassion took hold of this city, and it was “a mighty force.Our support and love for you will never waver,promised the victims. We will never forget what this day means to you.”Former Mayor Thomas Menino
"The city’s recovery during the past year was “an enduring example of the power of the common cause, indeed, the power of love itself, That’s what community is . . . and I am so proud to be a part of this one.”Governor Deval Patrick
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (32 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (7 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (7 chatters)
- Standard Publishing (6 chatters)
- rex sikes (5 chatters)
- GGM Radio (3 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (3 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (2 chatters)
- Dial In Channel Up (2 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraeliteRadioShow (2 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (2 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (2 chatters)
- The Emotional Pro (2 chatters)
- Your World News (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- Talk Solar (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (1 chatters)
- MarlyBird (1 chatters)