SORT BY Relevancy
Join "Africa ON The Move" on Sundays Evening from 7 - 9 p.m. est. This program will highlight the topic: "Ebola...Are They Tell Us The Truth?" On Sunday, October 26, 2014, we will raised critical questions that are not be raised by the western media and the U.S. government, such as: Whay have the U.S. Government acquired a patient for the Ebola virus? Where did the virus really begin and when? Why is there not a cure for this virus? Why send soliders to address a medical crisis? What is the relationship betwen the various viruses of Ebola, Bird Flu and Anthrax? We will speak "truth to power" and "liberation over oppression." Join us by lisening in at (323) 679-0841, or go online at: www.blogtalkradio.com/africa-on-the-move.
Kevin DuJan and special guest Penny Arcade talk about the Obamas' move to Hawaii, which is eerily similar to the move of Ferdinand and Imelda Marcos to Hawaii after they, too, were ousted from power.
Tune in for the scoop!
"Africa On The Move" is a voice within the Pan-African Movement and seek to speak "truth to power." Join Us on Sundays at 7 PM e.s.t. by dialing in at 323-679-0841 or go on line at: www.blogtalkradio.com/africa-on-the-move. Tonight's topic is: "Ancestor's Day in Richmond, VA."
Join "Africa On The Move" Sundays at 7 PM, as we seek to challenge the established views of the estbalishment and seek to be a voice for the voiceless. Today's major topics are: 1) A Critical Look at the Obama's Administration & Iraq; 2) The On Going Struggle in Furgerson; 3) African Studies & European Universities & Insitutions.
Africa On The Move is a Pan-African talk show. You can listern to it on Sunday's evening from 7 - 9 p.m. est., by dialing in at 323-679-0841 or go online at: www.blogtalkradio.com/africa-on-the-move. Today's topic will featured "The Natiional Black Caucus & Neo-Colonialism" - What Grade Will You Give Them?
Join us for a discussion with the youth leader for the Poor People's Economic Human Rights Campaign, Deeq Abdi, as he talks about the Campaign's effort to build a multiracial movement to abolish poverty through the promotion of economic human rights.
Deeq Abdi was born in Somalia in 1990 and made his way to the USA in 1998. He grew up in a diverse household with a Somali mother and an Irish American dad. During his last year in High School he got involved with the Poor People's Economic Human Rights Campaign. Becoming one of the leads helping to organize the People's March on the 2008 Republican National Convention. During that year working with Cheri Honkala he had a political awakening. He has since been working in community organizing, doing youth work in teaching creative writing and poetry as wells empowering the next generation of urban farmers. He is currently is working on a memoir and putting his eggs in a row. For his upcoming move to Philidelphia, he is once again working with the Poor People's Economic Human Rights Campaign as they prepare for the US Social Forum taking place in Philadelphia on June 25th-28th, 2015.
Join us as we talk with Dr. Ousmane Power-Greene, history professor and author of Against Wind and Tide: The African American Struggle Against the Colonization Movement, in a discussion about African-American agitation for human rights in the Atlantic World in the face of white racial antagonism.
Join us for a discussion with Massachusetts Move to Amend affiliate coordinator Michael Louis Ippolito to talk with us about the People's Climate March and the global ecological threat posed by man-made climate change.
Michael is an organizer and activist who received his bachelors degree in Physics from Bridgewater State University. His scientific work is focused on the climate crisis and the strategic steps that need to be taken to confront this crisis. Michael has taught science and math on many academic levels to a variety of students, from gifted students to students in alternative schools. He has also taught science, math & English abroad in South Africa as a part of a capacity-building and educational development project he created. He has been a part of the Occupy Movement from the beginning of the encampments and continues to organize with them through the present day.
Global Climate Convergence take place every other Thursday night at 9pm EST, you can register for this call here.
Occupy Grassroots calls. They hold their calls every 1st & 3rd Tuesday of the Month at 9pm EST, you can register for this call here.
Move to Amend local affiliate has a conference call on the first Tuesday of every month at 6pm EST, you can register for this call here.
Join "Africa On The Move" on Sundays at 7"00 p.m. We speak truth to power and is a voice for the voiceless. Join us by listening in at 323-670-0841 or go online at: www.blogtalkradio.com/africa-on-the-move. Tonight's major topic is: "African Males, Domestic Violence, Professional Football & Racism." A look a Ray Rice, football , race and the role of the media in addressing this incident.
What do we know about our 50th state, other than they really like SPAM? Hawaii has many paranormal stories attached to it, from ghosts to cryptids to UFO's. This week's Conundrum with Cougar and Slider will focus on the legends and stories coming from mysterious Hawaii. Join us at 5:00 PM Eastern, 4:00 Central and 10:00 PM UK to hear about paranormal Hawaii!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (429 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (47 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (27 chatters)
- Straitway (20 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (18 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (14 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- The Portal (13 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- TimBinnall (9 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (7 chatters)
- Trek Talking (7 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (7 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (7 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (6 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (6 chatters)
- Open Lines Paranormal show (5 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (5 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (5 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (2 chatters)
- The New World Order Revolution (2 chatters)
- Tom Florios Hard Rock n Sports (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Impact Media (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Foxfire Fringe Radio (1 chatters)
- Discovering The Truth w Dan Duval (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (1 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- Random Rants (1 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (0 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)