SORT BY Relevancy
Obama and Lenin are of the same philosophy. They both are Marxists. Their goal is to advance Marxism within their own borders and internationally. Within their own borders their overall priority is to centralize all means of production. This means that the government controls, whether by ownership or by regulation, all elements of production. Commerce is not to be controlled by the dictates of the marketplace, but the decisions in the business world are to be dictated through centralized planning. Marx taught both Lenin and Obama that when the capitalist is left to make his own decisions, he will always decide based on greed and ‘not for the common good’.
Don Jans, the author of My Grandchildren's America, believes that America is great because of its promises of individual freedom and opportunity. Don has been a student of history for over 40 years. He has concentrated in the study of European history with an emphasis on Russian history. This led him to his study of Karl Marx and Marxism. In addition to being a popular speaker on Marxism, Don has also had articles published on the topic.
Tags: Don Jans, Obama, Marxism, Lenin, communism, socialism, America, My Grandchildren’s America
Josh Ruebner will talk about his book Shattered Hopes, concerning President Obama's failed goals for Palestine. Ruebner will also talk about the BDS campaign and the current war in Gaza.
Join Host Live Chats
- NewMusicInferno (8 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (8 chatters)
- MRTALK (6 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (5 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (5 chatters)
- Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- Living Astrology (4 chatters)
- Dr Loren and Seer Arjeana (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (2 chatters)
- BobBrown (2 chatters)
- The Final Say (2 chatters)
- The Shelly Wilson Show (2 chatters)
- The Campaign For America (1 chatters)
- TheEnlightenedView (0 chatters)