SORT BY Relevancy
While Barack Obama is one of the most well-known people on Earth, very little is known about his family and his origins. In his own books he was written glowingly about his father, Barack Obama, Sr., but his siblings have been a mystery. His brother, Mark Obama Ndesandjo, calls in to discuss his new book, "An Obama's Journey: My Odyssey of Self-Discovery Across Three Cultures," where he describes his childhood in Kenya, his pained relationship with his father and his interactions with the 44th president of the United States.
“In a summer marked by instability in the Middle East and Eastern Europe, I know the world also took notice of the small American city of Ferguson, Mo., where a young man was killed, and a community was divided,”President Obama addressing the UN 24 September 2014
"The United States will recruit a global coalition to degrade and ultimately destroy the militants, known as the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria ,eradicating a cancer like ISIS was a long-term challenge that would put some American troops at risk.We will hunt down terrorists who threaten our country, wherever they are, That means I will not hesitate to take action against ISIL in Syria, as well as Iraq,”using an alternative name for ISIS. This is a core principle of my presidency: If you threaten America, you will find no safe haven.” President Obama
This week’??s show
War and the Obama derangement syndrome
September 27th, 2014
To be clear, I completely disagree with President Obama going to war with ISIS / ISIL. In fact I believe we have been conned into war and I have written several blog posts about that (here,here,here,here).
Everyone who disagree with President Obama’s action should speak out against it and try to force our politicians to do what is right. Just like many of us spoke out against President Bush’s illegal war in Iraq, we must speak out against this unnecessary war.
That said, America is one nation. Most on the Right, Left, and Middle gave President Bush the legitimacy the world needed to see even in disagreement. Unfortunately, President Obama is unable to get this legitimacy from the other side.
What is ironic is that the President has acquiesced to the military industrial complex. The President has acquiesced to the neocons. The President has acquiesced to the Republicans. So why can he not get the needed support overtly? This is the Obama derangement syndrome. It throws rational thought out the door. GOP Congressman Doug Lamborn’s (R-CO) attack on the President is the latest case.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hash-tag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Welcome to the NVFT Show! Thanks for Listening to 100.95 FM!
Today on the Show : Now we all knew school was bad but once you hit middle or high school it sucks! I took home three stacks of work in 2 days! And now school coming back from summer break?! Kill me now! I have to deal with the others and the teachers nagging... But I get over it... Also they just give you work to give you something to do, the work has no reason!
Call the Show! Call : (347) 989-8563 Available Now!
Website Coming Soon! (8/13/2014)
A majority of voters believe Barack Obama’s presidency has been a failure, a new poll says.According to a Washington Post/ABC News poll released Tuesday, 52 percent of Americans say Obama’s presidency has been a failure, compared with 42 percent who believe it has been a success. Thirty-nine percent believe strongly that his presidency is a failure, just 3 points below his total success score.Politico
Protect Internet freedom. Defend net neutrality
On September 10th, sites across the web will display an alert with a symbolic "loading" symbol (the proverbial “spinning wheel of death”) and promote a call to action for users to push comments to the FCC, Congress, and the White House. https://www.battleforthenet.com/sept10th/
Join the Veterans Show tonight on Conservative Report Radio w/ US Air Force Veteran, Patrick Read & 20 year Army Ranger, Keith Rogers.
1A: Congress Shall Make No Law re the establishment of religion, nor Prohibit the Free Exercise thereof...
DEMS Attack Rush Limbaugh in Wake of ISIS Beheadings
MSNBC's Continued Contempt for Christianity
VA Scandal: Life Cycle of Govt Corruption & the Lack of Liberal Concern
Barack Obama Ignored ISLAMIC STORM Before Benghazi Attack
DEMS Funds Deadly War on Women
NSA Rice Info - Not-So Indy ARB Gets Hit at Benghazi Hearing
Obama Armed & Trained ISIS in Syria, Storming Iraq
Tonight, we talked about personal choice vs socialism and progressivism. Some say people in poverty are trapped because of the circumstances society places on them. I say people choose their own destiny, and personal choice is our way out. We also discussed President Obama's "Sloppy Salute," Hispanics and their voting trends in Texas and the need to constantly screen for the best government employees. No government job is guaranteed for life.
Guests are welcome to call-in to the number provided and share their opinion with host.
To request a topic , email email@example.com
The host of Liberty Storm, Shane Krauser, talks about our tolerance for freedom and how that tolerance will ultimately determine where we go as a country. Shane discusses the following:
1. President Obama launched attacks in Syria last night. What about the rules? Our Constitution?
2. Our young people simply don't have a clue. Listen in to hear about some of the more striking examples of our lack of civic knowledge.
3. Hillary Clinton and Saul Alinsky: What are the Rules for Radicals anyways?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Obama and Lenin are of the same philosophy. They both are Marxists. Their goal is to advance Marxism within their own borders and internationally. Within their own borders their overall priority is to centralize all means of production. This means that the government controls, whether by ownership or by regulation, all elements of production. Commerce is not to be controlled by the dictates of the marketplace, but the decisions in the business world are to be dictated through centralized planning. Marx taught both Lenin and Obama that when the capitalist is left to make his own decisions, he will always decide based on greed and ‘not for the common good’.
Don Jans, the author of My Grandchildren's America, believes that America is great because of its promises of individual freedom and opportunity. Don has been a student of history for over 40 years. He has concentrated in the study of European history with an emphasis on Russian history. This led him to his study of Karl Marx and Marxism. In addition to being a popular speaker on Marxism, Don has also had articles published on the topic.
Tags: Don Jans, Obama, Marxism, Lenin, communism, socialism, America, My Grandchildren’s America
in Self Help
This is part of the problem we face today, when it involves politics. When we were campaigning, donating, and voting for the President. We did not make it clear, that we want him to address our issues. Black issues! This is why the latino population is having their laws passed and elected government officials represent them. Latinos for Obama. Not Black and Brown for Obama. As black people love to include everyone else. We were excluded.
After the recent prime time announcement of actions to be instigated against ISIS by the sagging Obama administration, we shall look at the realities of Obama's threats.
We invite you to join us, phone lines shall be open for the duration of the show and we openly invite you to participate in the discussion.
Become engaged! Get involved! say your peace!
(347) 324 3287
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (171 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (65 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (33 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (29 chatters)
- The Portal (26 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- SHRAonair (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (9 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- Bear and Brenda B Readings (7 chatters)
- churchfolk (7 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- OSU free choice learning (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (4 chatters)
- FFToolbox (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (3 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (3 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- VasquezSports (2 chatters)
- YPI Consultants LLC (2 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- KayleeJackson (2 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- NCI Radio (1 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (1 chatters)
- coachtmb (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (1 chatters)
- SpiritMessages (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (0 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (0 chatters)