SORT BY Relevancy
Sec. Clinton and Sen. Rubio announced that they are both running for President in 2016 but does this really mean the Obama presidency will continue for a 3rd term? Listen tonight for the return on the Congress College radio show and your host, Elizabeth Chryst who was the first woman elected in the United States Senate to serve as the U. S. Senate Secretary for the Majority for the GOP. Elizabeth breaks down the code talk that comes out of Washington DC so that you can understand what is going on in Congress and what your DC representative is up to. After a break from the show, Elizabeth returns rested and ready to inform and educate on all things Congress. Tell your friends, family or even foes to turn in to Congress College or find the shows archived on GradeGov.com under the radio tab.
I will be discussing the value of short term missions. Also we will be covering all the interesting things that are going on here in Costa Rica as well as describing life here and even a average day in the life of ....the HOOVERS ( maybe some music too..lol)
The Church of Scotland has voted to allow homosexual members in civil partnerships to serve as ministers in the church. What blasphemy! Obama wants the church to be silent on abortion and same sex marriage, but we will not bow or be silenced! Join us as we defend the faith once delivered!
Sarae is joined by Denver Community Credit Union's VP of Lending, Katrina Morton, to discuss in the ins and outs of second mortgages. We'll discuss how they work, who they are a good fit for, and the different types of terms that are generally available.
Most people fear having their savings wiped out by a debilitating illness. Is long-term care the answer, and are there other options? Join us as we discuss ways you can protect yourself should you need long-term medical care. Also this week: Are you taking investment advice from one of the 6 people we think you should ignore? Don’t do it! There’s talk of deflation. What is it, and why is it dangerous? Many people think that buying a home is the smartest move you can make, but is it right for you? Find out what you need to ask yourself before you start house hunting. Spring is in the air and college acceptance letters are in the mail. Make sure you understand the financial packages before you write that deposit check.
Join Fuzzy Q, Stephen L and Radar the Sports Doctor for some words on sports and breaking news around the Nation. Join them today at 7:00PM - 8:00PM. Join the conversation by calling 347-539-5867 and hit 1 to join the conversation.
Many men and women 50 and older have turned their personal passions into successful careers.
CHANGE IS CONSTANT...YOU NEED TO SHIFT YOUR STRATEGIES TO ACCOMMODE CHANGE.
Long gone are the days when an employee would spend his or her entire professional life with a single company. In fact, many people today not only switch companies multiple times before retirement, but some even switch professions before retiring.
As exciting as it can be to pursue a new careet, men and women 50 and older know that such a decision is not without risks. While younger professionals with few obligations can often handle a bump in the road on their way to a second career, older professionals seeking a similar move must consider the potential effects such a pursuit might have on families, finances and even their retirement.
Steps to a new career...etc.
Decide what you want...etc.
Assess your skills...etc.
Make a trial run...etc.
Follow your DREAM...etc.
Guest: Frank Burke, businessman and contributor to American Thinker, joins me for a discussion of Obama Care and the collapsing exchanges......the Supreme Court may pull the plug on the subsidies next month but the system is imploding from costs and mismanagement......it is a mess to say the least.....
Click to support some of our friends....
...CLICK AUDIBLE.COM, YOUR SOURCE FOR AUDIO BOOKS!
CHECK OUT MY BOOK: CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN.....
LISTEN TO THE MUSIC OF CARLOS GUEDES......
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER......
GET MY POSTS BY E-MAIL HERE......
1. U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said on Thursday that President Barack Obama will decide soon whether to provide Kiev with lethal weapons to fight separatists in east Ukraine but added that Washington prefers a diplomatic solution.
2. A United Nations watchdog says that ISIS militants are selling abducted Iraqi children at markets as sex slaves, and killing other youth, including by crucifixion or burying them alive.
3. The brutal killing of a Jordanian pilot captured by the Islamic State has sent shock waves through the Arab world and galvanized support for a forceful response to the militants.
4. Russia’s Foreign Ministry spokesman said that Moscow would see any decision by the United States to give Ukraine lethal weapons as a threat to Russia’s security.
5. Hundreds of Christian protesters clashed with police in Delhi as they pressed demands for government protection amid concern about rising intolerance after a series of attacks on churches.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is Leviticus 23:37 which reads: "These are the feasts of the Lord, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, to offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord, a burnt offering, and a meat offering, a sacrifice, and drink offerings, every thing upon his day."
Our second coming quote for today is from Frederic Godet. He said, "The Lord's Supper is a link between the Lord's First Coming and His Second Coming."
Pentagon responds to Ted Cruz about Jade Helm in Texas and Benghazi issue may get Obama Impeached this time around. Found out the truth here!
Four years after U.S. forces assassinated Osama bin Laden, Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter Seymour Hersh has published an explosive piece claiming much of what the Obama administration said about the attack was wrong. Hersh claims at the time of the U.S. raid bin Laden had been held as a prisoner by Pakistani intelligence since 2006. Top Pakistani military leaders knew about the operation and provided key assistance. Contrary to U.S. claims that it located bin Laden by tracking his courier, a former Pakistani intelligence officer identified bin Laden’s whereabouts in return for the bulk of a $25 million U.S. bounty. Questions are also raised about whether bin Laden was actually buried at sea, as the U.S. claimed. Hersh says instead the Navy SEALs threw parts of bin Laden’s body into the Hindu Kush mountains from their helicopter. The White House claims the piece is "riddled with inaccuracies." Hersh joins us to lay out his findings and respond to criticism from government officials and media colleagues.
Can my second mortgage foreclose on me if I am not current on loan payments?
This is a question my real estate law office hears quite frequently. The simple answer is YES, your second mortgage or HELOC loan can foreclose on your if you are not current on your loan payments. Your HOA can foreclose on your as well if you have delinquent HOA liens. So it is important to try to keep these things current so you do not lose your home to foreclosure. Attorney Steve discusses this topic, and also presents a WARNING TO AVOID A SECOND MORTGAGE SCAM of paying the wrong party.
Some other important issues to keep in mind are dicsussed on this show, for example:
1. The California "one-action rule" (second mortgages suing you on the note before exercising on the "security first"
2. Failure of new loan servicer to send you a notice of transfer of loan servicing rights (RESPA)
3. Failure to provide notice of change of ownership (for example if someone "buys your note" at a promissory note sale) (
4. The need to send FDCPA "debt validation" letters and QWR (Qualified Written Requests to make sure you do not get scammed)
Listen in to the show for valuable information that might possibly help you save your home from foreclosure and preserve any equity you might have in your property.
Don't forget to watch our real estate youtube channel for foreclosure videos (make sure to Subscribe by clicking on the Red "V")
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (39 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (11 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (8 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (7 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (5 chatters)
- Southern Sense Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- simonapple04 (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Dr Loren (3 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (3 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- PSH Radio Show (2 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Progress in the World (1 chatters)
- 65457 (1 chatters)
- ChefnBar com Social Network (1 chatters)