SORT BY Relevancy
Join American White History Month this Thursday 5th March, 2015 with host Karin Smith and two great guests.
Cuan Elgin "A True Story of South Africa - BULALA".
Deeply researched, the Scottish-Irish-descended South African-born author travelled over 15,500 miles [25,000 km.] across South Africa to every historical site mentioned in the narrative, in his first-hand investigative research. You will learn, laugh, and cry—but more importantly, understand the actual events which transpired in this controversial, southern-most African nation, without the bias of the media or the pressured slant of special-interest groups.
Joining us will be Don Deon -
I started the Southern African Commonwealth (Bondstaat) initiative which aims to reconnect all Southern Africa’s diverse people with their heritage and culture and traditions. The first step in this for the Afrikaner people was to setup the SAUK Nuus news website and facebook page. This is vital to give the people their identity back and also crucial in the fight against all the forms of genocide.
I am fighting for TRUE diversity, TRUE multiculturism and True Independence in South Africa for the minorities, and worldwide...
This will be a very informative and entertaining show - so dial in, call in - we look forward to hearing from you
In the outrage over the lack of justice for Michael Brown, Ezell Ford, Eric Garner and the several others who died at the hands of law enforcement, there was an erasure of the black women, girls and queer folks who had met the same fate within some of the protests. Yet the Silence of Black women being brutalized is disturbing....This Episode we'll take a look at the How black women became an after thought in the movement they created.
What exactly is African American Philosophy, and what are some untold/neglected stories of African American Philosophers? Tune in and learn OVER 100 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT AFRICAN AMERICANS IN PHILOSOPHY IN 30 MINUTES...IT'S A LONG STORY SHORT!
Long Story Short is a weekly show focusing on African American history, current issues in the black community and the future of people of African descent around the world. For the month of February, Dr. Hardy is dedicating the show to Black History Month where he will share some untold, as well as some familiar stories of the history and souls of Black folks. Tune in as Dr. Hardy makes the long, rich stories of the African Diaspora short, sweet and unforgettable.
Please join American White History Month Radio Talk Show this Thursday, February 26 from 7 PM CTR to 9 PM, for our series on White Genocide in South Africa
Our guests this week are Dan Roodt is a South African activist, literary critic and writer. Roodt is the deputy leader and spokesperson of South African right-wing political party Front National formed in late 2013 which promotes separatism and Afrikaner self-determination.
Cuan Elgin worked most of his life as a South African Tourism Manager and is now an accomplished historical author. His book 'BULALA' was written from a "Boer" perspective.
This will be a call-in show where your questions, comments and conversation are welcome. Call (347) 637-3768 and join us, your Hosts, Marshall Nicely, Roxy Ladie and Karin Smith.
This show is a free for all so that anyone can call in and ask what ever they want. Haters are welcome, and anything goes so if you want to know what we are about please feel free to call and ask. MARSHALL NICELY and the AMERICAN WHITE FAMILY will answer your questions. Whether you like us or not don't be afraid to call into the show. Trust me we are not afraid to answer any and all questions.
Black History Month - African American Inventors that Changed the Food Industry.
On today's broadcast I will honor Black History Month by sharing about the lives and inventions of African Americans. These brilliant individuals achieved success in the midst of racial discrimination and changed how we eat and how food is processed. Source: blackinventor.com
Follow me on Twitter @TheRecipeBox and subscribe to The Recipe Box Show podcasts on iTunes so you never miss an episode!
Contact me with your questions and comments ~ I love to hear from you ~ !!
Listen to The African History Network Show, Thursday, Jan. 22nd, 8:00pm-10:00pm EST with host Michael Imhotep. We’ll discuss the documentary “Light Girls” & Colorism in The African American Community and much more. Call in with your Questions/Comments at 914-338-1375.
1) Florida police use images of Black Men for Target Practice. What do you think about this? 2) We’ll discuss President Obama’s State of The Union Address. Did he say what you wanted to hear? 3) Did you see the documentary “Light Girls” Monday night on OWN? What did you think of the documentary and “colorism” in the African American community? 4) We’ll play excerpts of Michael Imhotep’s presentation “The Distortion of The Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr: The Revolutionary Will Not Be Televised”. Listen to the show at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/01/23/the-documentary-light-girls-colorism-in-the-african-american-community or by phone LIVE at (914) 338-1375 or visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com. Call in with your Questions/Comments at (914) 338-1375.
African Americans in American History
Divide and Conquer has long been a stategy among the powerful of the world to gain dominance over the weak, for political, social and economic supremacy. On this program we will continue on the topic of the pass two programs, titled: Police Brutality, "Black Man and Psycological Effects of America", which is holding American back from all that it can be.
Willie Lynch Letter:
"In my bag, I have a fool proof method for controlling your slaves. I guarantee everyone of you that if installed it will control the slaves for at least three hundred years. My method is simple, any member of your family or any OVERSEER can use it.I have outlined a number of differences among the slaves, and I take these differences and make them bigger. I use FEAR, DISTRUST, and ENVY for control purposes."
Some historians claim that the LETTER is a hoax, because they say they could not find evidents of a Willie Lynch in 1712, in America or England. REAL or FALSE, the proof is in the reality of the content of the letter, documented in the real history of the Black African Slave in American, from 1619 to 2015, 300 years plus.
"Beware of the smart crooked deceivers who will always try to pull one over on you", to maintain the status quo. The time is now, to start using our own G-d given common sense and follow the logic in our studies to it's logical conclusion.
Very Simple, but, very complex.
Is their strife between A percentage of African Americans and A percentage of Africans.
It seems to be, which would be determined by the opinions of various personnel on how hey look at this subject.
TONIGHT: Listen to The African History Network Show Thursday, Jan. 8th, 8:00pm-11:00pm EST with host Michael Imhotep. “Can African American Entertainers Be Effective Activists?” Nicki Minaj recently did an interview explaining why some African American entertainers don’t speak out on our issues. We’ll discuss this and more on tonight’s show. Call in with your questions at (914) 338-1375.
1) Phylicia Rashad (Claire Huxtable on “The Cosby Show”), did an interview with ABC World News on Wednesday clarifying a statement regarding the Bill Cosby scandal. I never said “forget those women”. 2) In Colorado, a bomb went off outside of NAACP office. 3) Asar Gray of G & G Associates will discuss Tax Tips for the 2015 Tax Season. 4) The movie “Selma” is drawing critical acclaim and also criticism for its portrayal of Pres. Lyndon Johnson. Former Ambassador Andrew Young recently did an interview to set the record straight. 5) Michael Imhotep’s latest presentation is on the history of “Black Wall Street” in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We’ll share an excerpt of it on tonight’s show. 6) This date in African American History and Dr. George Washington Carver.
Sign up for The African History Network email newsletter by texting the word "Kemet" to 22828.
If you want to learn more about African History and African-American History to counteract the negative images we see of ourselves on the TEL-LIE-VISION (TV), please visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com. We have information and DVDs to Educate, Empower and Inspire people of African Descent throughout the Diaspora and around the world.
TONIGHT, ON THE DR C ROBERT JONES SITUATION REPORT
Why Does Obama Hate African-Americans and Jews?
President Barack Obama got 89% support from black voters and 66% support from Jewish voters. The question is why are African Americans and Jews voting against their own self-interest? Why are they voting for a guy committed to hurting them? As an American (and a Jew), I couldn’t think of a more dangerous or damaging plan towards African-Americans or Jews than the one being carried out by Obama.
Let’s start with black Americans, and let me be blunt. As a successful businessman, Obama’s plan to give amnesty to millions of illegal aliens will not greatly affect my life. However, it will it crush the lives of millions of poor and lower income black Americans, especially those striving and working hard to escape poverty and achieve the American dream.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (99 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (22 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (12 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- Male MilSpouse Radio Show (3 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (3 chatters)
- The Magic Happens (3 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (2 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- Freedom Talk Radio Free Hosts (1 chatters)
- Big Sports Fan And More (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)